Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Jax vs. Pats on 12/23

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Jax vs. Pats on 12/23

I'll be having a tailgate for the Jags game on 12/23......Patriot fans welcome to come by...have a beer and some eats.

Hey there New Jersey Pats fan.......we tailgated at the Colts / Pats game at Gillette a couple of years ago.  Why don't u and the wife come on down to Jax and tailgate with us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Jax vs. Pats on 12/23

Hey JaxPat, seriously let me know where you will be tailgating. My daughter and her friend will be going to the game and would enjoy having a couple other Pats fans to hang out with for a little while. They are both 20 though so no funny business!!! haha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Hey JaxPat, seriously let me know where you will be tailgating. My daughter and her friend will be going to the game and would enjoy having a couple other Pats fans to hang out with for a little while. They are both 20 though so no funny business!!! haha

Not sure of the exact location yet..

Anyone interested you can email me @ davidr.mcgraw@hotmail.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Jax let me know I live in Jax now and would welcome a friendly face.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to jaxpat's comment:

I've got to keep this post on the top for the next couple of weeks.

I'll be having a tailgate for the Jags game on 12/23......Patriot fans welcome to come by...have a beer and some eats.

Hey there New Jersey Pats fan.......we tailgated at the Colts / Pats game at Gillette a couple of years ago.  Why don't u and the wife come on down to Jax and tailgate with us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Bump it back to the top

I've got to keep this post on the top for the next couple of weeks.

Sections
Shortcuts