Jay Cutler Will Be Traded.. Maybe To The Jets....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Cutler is a punk. He's never had a winning record in his entire college and NFL career and his Broncos pulled an all-time choke job last season. Now he's holding a grudge against his new coach because he tried to trade him to land Matt Cassel who actually has a winning NFL record, and according to reports he won't let it go. The Broncos will most likely trade him during before the draft.

Detroit Lions, Tampa Bay Bucs, 49'ers, and the Jets would be very interesting in landing Cutler instead of spending millions on a rookie QB. McDaniels would rather draft a Mark Sanchez or Josh Freeman in the first round and develop him instead of dealing with a-hole Cutler any longer. .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

He needs to grow-up and be a football player.he makes millions to play a game for crying out loud.if the broncos were to trade him,then they do.if they dont, they dont.he should except what ever happens,or what ever rumors,and move on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Cutler may or may not have the physical tools to be a top-flight quarterback in the NFL, but this whole three-way-trade fiasco and the ensuing fallout should be a flashing red light to any team contemplating bring this guy in that he is not now and is not likely to become a team leader.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

As a couple of our site old guard have mentioned previously...what would Denver give up if offered O'Connell, or Gutierezz??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I hope Josh sends him to Detroit. He's such a whiney azz he deserves to go to the NFL wasteland.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

The Broncos should trade Cutler and move on. Even if Cutler wins MVP and leads the Broncos to the Superbowl next season, he'll just go around and be bitter come contract negotation time.

However if they trade Cutler, bring in a young QB or two, McDaniels will have full control.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

McDaniels thinks he is Bill Belichick. I love it. They all jump out of the nest only to end up face down on the ground. Pioli will be the only one to be successful.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from modod. Show modod's posts

I can't believe Pioli would rather have an immature punk like Cutler on a rebuilding team than Cassel. I can understand why McDaniels would explore trading Cutler out of Denver for Cassel and why he still would explore doing so. I don't see Denver succeeding in that division with Cutler under center. He does not play well in big games.

Also, I don't think Denver would want to trade Cutler within the division. Get him over to the NFC.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bunchofpixels. Show bunchofpixels's posts

[Quote]I can't believe Pioli would rather have an immature punk like Cutler on a rebuilding team than Cassel. I can understand why McDaniels would explore trading Cutler out of Denver for Cassel and why he still would explore doing so. I don't see Denver succeeding in that division with Cutler under center. He does not play well in big games.

Also, I don't think Denver would want to trade Cutler within the division. Get him over to the NFC.[/Quote]Cutler has never played in a big game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

the jets get him with what cap space? they just signed bart scott, sheppard, and leonard, not to mention they were 20 milliion over the cap at the beginning of the season. the only reason they are under is due to the retiremant of farve and cutting baker. They have no money to pay him. but it would be a stupid move to bring him in and put them into an even further level of cap hell so it just might be possible.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

what's the point here?

THIS IS RUMOR CRAP. WHO CARES

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Cutler is the most overrated QB in the istory of football! Even Josh McDaniels knows this - which is why he is trying to trade him!

I would welcome him going to the Jets as I would enjoy watching the Pats pound him into oblivion twice a year!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

I'd take Cutler in a second.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[Quote]The Broncos should trade Cutler and move on. Even if Cutler wins MVP and leads the Broncos to the Superbowl next season, he'll just go around and be bitter come contract negotation time.

However if they trade Cutler, bring in a young QB or two, McDaniels will have full control.
    [/Quote]

Are you suggesting that a bitching QB is not worth a Super Bowl?

I can just see Josh McDaniels sitting at home some future December Sunday while Cutler is leading his current team to the playoffs (and in a pissed off mood) and telling his wife, "That guy is such a jerk, I am so glad I got rid of him and had control of my sub-.500 team. Bill Belichick would be proud that I did it my (his) way."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Maybe they should bring in Saint Dungy to smooth things over....Pfftt!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I think Brett Favre is the most over-rated QB in NFL history followed by Dan Marino. Guys that throw the ball a lot, but not necessarily with any accuracy are just overrated.

I think Cutler is a little buit up by the media, but please, this board seems to think Cassel is the next Joe Montana, adn I don't see a mountaint of difference between the two, and if forced to choose I would probably take Cutler.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Cutler may have the physical skills it takes to be an NFL QB, but it seems he doesn't have the mental capacity. Or else he's extremely immature. He should take a hard look at guys like Leinart, who was drafted in the same round. At least cutler has a chance to play. And whether or not he put up good numbers makes no difference. It's not how you start, but how you finish. And the fact is that Denver had a three game lead in the division the beginning of December. Yet they choked it away down the stretch. Even prima donna Peyton waits until January to gag! I agree with whoever said McDaniels may be a bit inexperienced to handle these types of players, but even that is moot. Cutler makes a lot of money. He's under contract, so evenif they trade him he's raking it in. Just STFU and play. If they trade him to Detroit he'll get what he deserves. They might love him on the staff, but he won't be worrying about playing in January!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I think the Denver collapse was inevitable dude. Their defense was truly porous. If Denver had a defense half as good as the Colts have, then Denver would have made it to the playoffs.

Heck, he scored 21 against SD in what was essentially a playoff game. If he had Indy's defense, or if he were QB-ing Indy, they would have moved on.

A defense that surrenders 53 points is to blame.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Perspective is a wonderful thing.

Anyone with two eyes and a brain understands that there is a dearth of even marginally-talented quarterbacks in the NFL. Jay Cutler (and Matt Cassel, for that matter) could certainly be described as marginally talented. When marginally talented athletes are thrust into prominent roles, often their egos outrgrow their ability. Let's not forget that most of these guys (especially the quarterbacks) have been told all their lives that they can do no wrong simply because either they are unique genetic specimens or they have been raised specifically to do one thing, to the exclusion of all others ( for more on this topic, see: Manning, Archie and sons ). Let us not forget that young Jay has already compared himself favorably to a guy who could arguably be described as a living god in Broncoland. Vanderbilt me no Vanderbilts -- there is ample evidence to suggest that Jay Cutler lives somewhere in the hinterlands out beyond Moron. But because he is marginally less inept than a large number of his colleagues, running his mouth is not likely to get him in much trouble, and even if it does, he just goes and cashes his paycheck in some other city. When this guy wins something, maybe people will take some small notice of what he has to say (and maybe not even then), but until that day, Cutler will have to be content to live inside his own whirlwind.

All that said, the smart money says Cutler will outlive McDaniels in Denver.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]Cutler has never played in a big game.[/Quote]

m

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]I'd take Cutler in a second.[/Quote]

figures

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[Quote]

figures[/Quote]

jbolt did you read the column from the post that TP linked. Pretty compelling arguement in favor of cutler.