JBolt is baaaaaaaack!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: JBolt is baaaaaaaack!

In Response to Re: JBolt is baaaaaaaack!:
    The Jets are the most overrated team in the league & Da Bears, lead by Cutler are a close 2nd.  I don't expect any of you homers to see it that way though, because it is after all, your schedule. I dont know who's winning the SB,however,  I do know the Chargers will cruise to victory over your playoff inexperienced roster if afforded the chance in Foxboro this post season. The Bolts might lose to A BALTIMORE or STEELER team this post season, but, against your Pats, no problem.
    Posted by jbolted

Yeah, "no problem". Christ, you are a tool.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

" The Bolts might lose to A BALTIMORE or STEELER team this post season, but, against your Pats, no problem." Right, because Flacco is such a devastating postseason quarterback. You really know your NFL. The only thing all those teams have in common is that the Pats beat them all.  In all seriousness, the Chargers are a team that would not be an easy out in the playoffs, but fortunately, since they tanked or choked so many key games this season, they will have an uphill march to get to the playoffs. This will be another year where the Chargers' season ends with a stinging reminder that not caring about winning in September backfires in January.  Having said that, I expect in this offseason Phillip Rivers will be sick of the losing and will insist upon a better start. Then we'll have something for you to troll about..
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

devastating for your team, we all know about last years Patriot post season failure. I didnt bring it up, you did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

if afforded

Gotta hate that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Again, just what have the Chargers EVER won?  They are picked to be in the SB every year and the one time they actually get there they lost, badly.  They are simply THE most overrated team of the past decade or more.  You actually have to win something other than the AFC west to have bragging rights and credibility. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

devastating for your team, we all know about last years Patriot post season failure. I didnt bring it up, you did.

Sure, the Ravens beat NE last January. But the Bolts lost to the Jests, a team that needed two teams to lie down to even get in the playoffs! And after a bye week to boot! In SD! Please, give it up. I know you cannot be that ignorant to try and argue the Chargers are a better playoff team than one who has won three SB rings and was 35 seconds away from a fourth! If the stadium deal reported in L.A. is true you probably won't even have a team by 2012!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Did we not take care of these bums early on in the season running at like 30%?

This team right now is pretty much playing on Mars right now while every other team is playing on Earth right now its just stupid how well this team is playing well right now.

Barely walk into the playoffs and barely winning their division. 

Win your division before you start mouthing off. Your team has proven to do nothing in the playoffs and to be our doormat numerous times. Its pretty funny that fans of other teams come in here thinking they will win against us somehow but all their team has is a history of losing against us in the past 4 years with Brady under center. 

I hope we play you guys and your kicker chokes again brah.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

If the stadium deal reported in L.A. is true you probably won't even have a team by 2012!
    Posted by bubthegrub2

Ouch!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

He will be gone in 3 weeks when the Chargers miss the playoffs!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

I think they're going to win the division. Cassell's health is questionable even if he's back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

your young guys are 4-4 in the playoffs over the past few years Actually, since last winning it all, NE is 6-4 in postseason play. In the same time, the Chargers are 3-4. So please tell me how this makes you feel they can win in Foxboro next month? If you want a chess match between Bill and Norv, you'd get some great odds in Vegas to take Turner! I wouldn't be surprised if they lost in Cincinatti or Denver! Then we won't hear from you until next summer, when you'll be annointing them SB champs (prematurely) once again!
    Posted by bubthegrub2

Actually we are 5-4 in post season play since beating the Eagles in SB 39. 05 1-1, 06 2-1, 07 2-1, 08 missed playoffs,  09 0-1.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: JBolt is baaaaaaaack! : devastating for your team, we all know about last years Patriot post season failure. I didnt bring it up, you did.
    Posted by jbolted

And we all know about the Chargers post season failures as well!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: JBolt is baaaaaaaack! : Rams over Chefs= 1st place
    Posted by jbolted

Chiefs over Rams = Chiefs 1 game up on the chargers.

If the chargers could actually get their head out of their butts early in the season, they wouldn't have to depend on other games. 

If they are soooo good, why does their record indicate they aren't? Did they even leave the West coast this year? 2-2 against the NFC West tells me they just stink.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

your young guys are 4-4 in the playoffs over the past few years Actually, since last winning it all, NE is 6-4 in postseason play. In the same time, the Chargers are 3-4. So please tell me how this makes you feel they can win in Foxboro next month? If you want a chess match between Bill and Norv, you'd get some great odds in Vegas to take Turner! I wouldn't be surprised if they lost in Cincinatti or Denver! Then we won't hear from you until next summer, when you'll be annointing them SB champs (prematurely) once again!
    Posted by bubthegrub2

Norv has bad cell service and thought it was a jacks match. He did bring his own red ball though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He will be gone in 3 weeks when the Chargers miss the playoffs!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

yeah, what a sad day for them as they watch the chiefs win out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

So, Jbolt... that is your defense about the Pats schedule and their victories over the Jets and Bears..these teams are "over-rated" (would that include the Steelers and Colts?).  So, using your logic, the 49'ers, Chiefs, Oakland, Denver and Houston are all teams who should be rated higher than these teams?  Your Bolts have yet to test themselves against a string of GOOD teams, outdoors in the cold....  Your, my "rose-clored" glass wearing Bolts fan, team is in for a rude awakening no matter who the opponent is in the playoffs.
    Posted by agcsbill

Yes, his logic is that the chargers won't lose the Pats because the Pats played overrated teams. He also said that the chargers would have trouble against the Steelers or the Ravens - two of the many teams the Pats beat. Don't try and figure out false bravado.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Again, just what have the Chargers EVER won?  They are picked to be in the SB every year and the one time they actually get there they lost, badly.  They are simply THE most overrated team of the past decade or more.  You actually have to win something other than the AFC west to have bragging rights and credibility. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn

I think you answered the question - the only thing the chargers win is pre-season polls.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: JBolt is baaaaaaaack! : your young guys are 4-4 in the playoffs over the past few years, excluding the 1st 2nd and 3rd year players of course who BTW have NEVER won a playoff game.
    Posted by jbolted

Thanks for highlighting a difference between the Pats and Bolts. Having to rely on another team to get them into the playoffs. Maybe your Bolts should try putting together a consistant season for a change. You play in the worst division in the AFC and you still can't lock up your spot with 3 games left. All because another decent team emerged. Imagine your chances year to year if the Raiders ever finally get something together

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to JBolt is baaaaaaaack!:
    Well, well...  after a few weeks off, I guess to await whether or not his Chargers will actually become competitive, Jbolt is back with his predictions the Bolts will be in the SB again this year!!  Must be nice to have your team feast on a bunch of teams with losing records while the hottest team in the league has been knocking off teams with 9 win records.  Also, Jbolt, do you realize your Bolts will not play a team with a winning record for the rest of the season?  Must be nice to finish with a soft schedule, need to toughen up to play those winning record teams in the playoffs!  Maybe!
    Posted by agcsbill

yeah and they haven't done to well against the losing teams:

against above .500 teams 3 wins 2 losses
    against below .500 teams 5 wins 4 losses

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: JBolt is baaaaaaaack! : Rams over Chefs= 1st place
    Posted by jbolted

So tell me again how this works?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Chargers won't get in the playoffs this year, sorry

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I guess our friend jbolted is going to have to become a Tennessee Titans fan this week.

Sections
Shortcuts