jbolted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

jbolted

You were saying?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: jbolted

To the people that are near  jbolt remove all sharp and dangerous objects from the room.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

You know what Dynasty, I was just about to post this. I had a couple of my posts removed from his thread for no reason other than I thought the Jets would win and was a little sarcastic about it. Two Words...Norv Turner???????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It's not Turner, it's stupid penalties and missed FGs.  Rivers also crumples under pressure. 

Had Kaeding made two of those, they'd have a 3 pt lead.  Had he made all of them, they'd be up 6.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Soups, I get where you're coming from but here's the difference between this Chargers team and this year's Cowboys. Wade Phillips was not a part of the other playoff chokes and yet he caught the flack for it. This Chargers team has had 3 chances now, if I recall, where they came in hot or with a top 3 seeding and yet they lose with the same exact formula. Somewhere along the line, it's the coaching.

Another example: Dungy's Colts had the playoff bye several times and lost their first game back because of his "cautious" approach. Caldwell comes in and makes them practice in pads with full contact and guess what? They came out pretty sharp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Stupid penalties soups, I agree. Discipline and coaching. I'd never bet Turner in a big game because his teams always lose. They can win win Wild card games but always go down when the chips are on the line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Unbelievable 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

SD could be the dumbest team in the history of the NFL.  Just maybe folks will stop talking about this team being the most talented team in the league.  They are easily the most overrated team of the decade, and such an easy team to not like.  Too busy making reservations for Miami.  Some of the guys will be there for the Pro Bowl anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Jbolted should never be allowed on a Patriots blog again - his team shamefully ( but predictably, sadly) choked like the dogs they have definitively proved themselves to be against the sorry NY Jests

I am sick to say it, but the Chargers just punched the Colts ticket to the Super Bowl

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I am telling you, it was the dumb video the Danian made - the LT Slide.

Too cocky.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Rivers or Tomlinson crying, yelling at each other?  Anyone?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Mighty, I was secretly hoping the Jets would have done some sort of an airplane flying around dance on the two bolts on the field. Disrespect LT some more =)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

The annual San Diego meltdown ... never gets old.  Too bad it had to be against the Jests. 

Look on the brightside ... this is Favre's year.  Neither Colts nor Jests will win the Super Bowl.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

Haha......perfect......The Jets win today, lose to the Colts next week. The Colts then lose to the Saints in the Superbowl. All three of the teams we despise have heart breaking losses.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from westga. Show westga's posts

The Chargers will fire Turner, and hire Jenna Jameson. At least she never chokes on the big one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

hahaha Jenna Jameson for San Diego head coach!!!!

Excellent, westga!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

I just dont know why the Chargers keep that bum LT on their sideline? What is the point of having him? He should have been cut 2 years ago after he quit against the Pats in the AFC CG in 2007. Rivers was out there battling injuries and barely walking around.

All LT did today was carry the ball 12 times for 24 yards and stink up the sideline with his unsupportive behavior.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Jenna Jameson for Dolts coach - best line of the night WestGa!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Man, how many times have the bolts choked over the past decade?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Ewhite---did you take the points???

Wow.  You're right on, though, about Turner.  Everything he touches wilts.

Damn.  Poor Kaeding.  That just blows.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

It was a good day soups. I'm sorry your angry

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Agree.  It was a good day.  I just hate seeing the Jets win at all; I'm over it! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The Jets won't win next week Soups. This should be a replay of the Ravens game last night. Then The Saints(Hopefully) will win the Superbowl. That hurts the least at this point.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Right on, ewhite.  Enjoy the long weekend!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

jbolt bolted