jbolted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Re: jbolted

I'll bet Jenna's team could come from behind and win also........One thing on JBolt. Is there any statue of limitations on a message board whereby if you shoot your mouth off and end up looking like an utter fool then you can't post for 90 days of something to that effect? Ought to be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

They are officially changing their name to the San Diego Chokers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

All LT did today was carry the ball 12 times for 24 yards and stink up the sideline with his unsupportive behavior. 

Hey, now, that just isn't true. He wasn't wearing his visor while he sulked this time.

And he contributed the season killing video to the mix - the LT Slide.

He followed it up with "Pants On the Ground" which I think is far better even though it doesn't have a schizophrenic in a "Hit That Hole" t-shirt.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

He won't show - he never does amidst failures like this.  Only real men do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

nice try Blaze.. excuses excuses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Oh, dear god, now you are actually pretending to know what a real man would do.

I guess real men troll. 

Whatta bag of doosh.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

How much are they paying him? 13 million?  If they need someone to carry the ball 12 times for 24 yards, they can draft any running back in the 7th round for 1/100th of what LT makes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

How can  I post when I was on top of that beautiful bridge?

Fire Norv? IMO yes
    fire AJ Smith? if Brees wins the SB? yes, since his whole premise was Rivers is better than Brees & he hired Norv
    let LT go? yes  

3 missed kicks (1 was a 57 yarder)
    5 dropped passes
    10 penalties, after leading the NFL with the fewest
    playing too conservative

total team effort in this one, what a choke job!

even though they advanced further than the Pats (caraway), this still is THE worst in the past 5 years

He won't show - he never does amidst failures like this.  Only real men do.

UD - how are you going to feel losing the SB? just so yoiu know, I rootin for the Jets

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

What 20/20 reality. 

Fire Norv?  AJ?  Pathetic.  Man up, man.

PS - With you guys as my padners, losing the SB (if we even get there) is sweet music.  Amongst fellow colts fans, we'll suffer together.  

The comfort will be that the Chargers and Pats and Jets (if it happens) sucked more.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Bolt:

Sorry, my friend. This one has to hurt.

Can you, or anyone, please explain to me why Norv Turner kept Darren Sproles on the sidelines, in favor of LT? Sproles had 3 carries for 33 yards, and three receptions for another 30 yards. Why, in the name of Sid Gilman, didn't Norv have him more involved in the offense? Sproles is a cross between Wes Welker and Kevin Faulk. Perhaps Norv should have watched the game films and seen how Welker tore up the Jets, the last time the Pats played them?  

Obviously, immaturity on your team is still a problem. As for Nate Kaeding, yes, he did miss a 57 yarder. But he also missed a couple in about the 35 yard range. Inexcusable. If the guy had a conscience, he would dock himself this weeks' paycheck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RETROP. Show RETROP's posts

Now you and I know who the true "Paper Tiger" is.  Congrats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 1/17/2010
    What 20/20 reality. 

Fire Norv?  AJ?  Pathetic.  Man up, man.

PS - With you guys as my padners, losing the SB (if we even get there) is sweet music.  Amongst fellow colts fans, we'll suffer together.  

The comfort will be that the Chargers and Pats and Jets (if it happens) sucked more.

All freaking Trolls must go away.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

TEX:
    My list is too long for this one.
    10 penalties 
    No long pass attempts (just 1)

LT up the gut for nothin'

at least 5 dropped passes

FGs
    reactive to the Jets instead of dictating on offense.
     No Sproles
    Slow start with 2 weeks to prepare is inexcusable

If Brees wins it, I want AJ & Norv gone. Right now Norv. wont happen though
    Only if Spanos fires both and I dont think he will. I would

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah.  You got the feeling the chargers GAVE this one away, I spent most of it saying "no way!  they are going to lose if they keep this up!"  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand sure enough, they did.  Its coaching, Norv plays a conservative game and is easy to manipulate.  What a waste.  And I'm happy that at least when the Colts, Bolts, Ravens, Jets all lost, they are locked into the free agent limit, which (interestingly) we avoided by stinking up the joint against the ravens.  congratulations, suckers!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Jbolted- You may have been a little over-confident in some of your post's this week, but at least you showed up after what has to be a devastating loss. I was pretty sure the Chargers would win also! Especially at Home! Has to be a tough loss to swallow!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Curtains
     it is
     still waitin' at this point

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jbolt - you showed.  Kudos.  Good luck next year.  Interested in your postmortem analysis and Bolts projection - when you are ready. 

Love your socal - Please let us all know what your favorite local restaurants are.  My daughter learned to surf in Carlsbad this summer.  Wonderful moment for me to see that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

The Chargers had no discipline plain and simple, 10 penalties is inexcusable, thats coaching, Norv will never win a big playoff game.

I guess i have to go for the Colts now, a 9-7 team that got a free 2 win pass to the playoffs does not deserve to go to Miami. Ironic however that the team who gave the Jets life may lose there own life.

I hope the Saints get it done and beat whoever of these 2 '' throw up in your mouth '' teams makes it.

No way i want soap opera brett getting there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Well Jbolted, you were half right in your preseason prediction.  The Chargers did indeed have a better regular season record than the Pats, but unfortunately for both of us, we were both 1 and out in the playoffs.  I wonder if AJ will still try to blame Marty?

I really wanted you guys to beat the Jests, but at least SoCal will go back to being visually appealing now.  It seems like every car was starting to have a Chargers logo, every person wearing a Chargers shirt, and I even started to see a bunch of Chargers flags on houses.  I'm sure it will be back to normal in a few days.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: jbolted:
    ...Love your socal - Please let us all know what your favorite local restaurants are.  My daughter learned to surf in Carlsbad this summer.  Wonderful moment for me to see that.
    Posted by underdoggg

Doggg, I'm in Temecula, a little known wine region is SoCal (~32 wineries).  We have some decent winery restaurants here.  Drop a note if you are in the area again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Photo from Ladanian's post-game press conference;

Sections
Shortcuts