Jealousy High

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Jealousy High

As seen on this board in recent days, the good news coming out of camp so far and the apparent and obvious loaded roster that is the 2014 Patriots, likely won't stop anytime soon.

The frequency of the troll work always coincides with good news for our team. The trolls just cannot stand it. It drives them berserk.

Bustchise alone has registered with at least TWO new board names ("TheKruger and "TheRealBustchise") in the last week alone to try to pepper the board with more blatant insecurity as a Jets fan. His season is over before it even begins every year, but now more than ever, and for years to come with what BB has provided the fans off the lockout.  BB left his team in the dust years ago and his diseased little mind, he will never get over this.  The fact BB has provided what appears to be a juggernaut on paper in 2014 and beyond, he's gone into an over-drive of creepy troll work on this board without a mod in sight.

As for 47 year old Gunty and his miserable self, David Wilson's career is over in NY and their rebuilding will leave the Giants out of the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row, leaving them at an obvious crossroads.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

Re: Jealousy High

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

As seen on this board in recent days, the good news coming out of camp so far and the apparent and obvious loaded roster that is the 2014 Patriots, likely won't stop anytime soon.

The frequency of the troll work always coincides with good news for our team. The trolls just cannot stand it. It drives them berserk.

Bustchise alone has registered with at least TWO new board names ("TheKruger and "TheRealBustchise") in the last week alone to try to pepper the board with more blatant insecurity as a Jets fan. His season is over before it even begins every year, but now more than ever, and for years to come with what BB has provided the fans off the lockout.  BB left his team in the dust years ago and his diseased little mind, he will never get over this.  The fact BB has provided what appears to be a juggernaut on paper in 2014 and beyond, he's gone into an over-drive of creepy troll work on this board without a mod in sight.

As for 47 year old Gunty and his miserable self, David Wilson's career is over in NY and their rebuilding will leave the Giants out of the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row, leaving them at an obvious crossroads.

Yes, Queenie, Jet fans are super jealous of all of the patsies superbowl wins in the last decade.  Nothing like living off of the glory of a three year stretch with a team built by Parcells and Carrol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

The NE Patriots have the highest winning% of any franchise of the last 15 years and are a clear slam dunk option on a very short list to represent the AFC in the title game, or SB, EVERY YEAR. Read that again.

They have been in 2 SBs in the last 7 years with Brady under Center.  Two dropped balls at the end were the difference.

That's a lot better than watching a .500 team or worse, that the entire country sees as a circus, don't ya think, Busty?

Yes, you are beyond jealous of this concept.  Finally, don't expect utter luck by another team to experience facing an under-manned PAts team every January from here on out. The odds don't favor that at all, Bustchise.

Hence, why you are trolling at such a high rate recently, as you've come to that rationalization. 

You have no idea what it's even like to see your team win a Conf Championship or play in a SB, let alone win one.

Deep down, you know it will never happen in your lifetime. How does that feel?

LMAO

I know if that were me, I would probably just stop watching the NFL altogether as the organization I rooted for made a mockery of me being a fan. I could not imagine what it's like to have an owner so clueless that he hires a dopey GM and coach who don't get along and make fools of themselves every year right in plain sight for all to laugh at with glee.

But, see, Pats fans don't have that problem.   You're a moron for falling for what Woody Johnson provides you every year, which is a .500 record or worse. Like clockwork.

Enjoy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

The NE Patriots have the highest winning% of any franchise of the last 15 years and are a clear slam dunk option on a very short list to represent the AFC in the title game, or SB, EVERY YEAR. Read that again.

They have been in 2 SBs in the last 7 years with Brady under Center.  Two dropped balls at the end were the difference.

That's a lot better than watching a .500 team or worse, that the entire country sees as a circus, don't ya think, Busty?

Yes, you are beyond jealous of this concept.  Finally, don't expect utter luck by another team to experience facing an under-manned PAts team every January from here on out. The odds don't favor that at all, Bustchise.

Hence, why you are trolling at such a high rate recently, as you've come to that rationalization. 

You have no idea what it's even like to see your team win a Conf Championship or play in a SB, let alone win one.

LMAO

I know if that were me, I would probably just stop watching the NFL altogether as the organization I rooted for made a mockery of me being a fan. I could not imagine what it's like to have an owner so clueless that he hires a dopey GM and coach who don't get along and make fools of themselves every year right in plain sight for all to laugh at with glee.

But, see, Pats fans don't have that problem.   You're a moron for falling for what Woody Johnson provides you every year, which is a .500 record or worse. Like clockwork.

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Wait, Queenie... isn't the point to win the superbowl?  Why would fans of a team be jealous of say, any team that's won a  superbowl in the last decade, as opposed to a team that chokes in the playoffs and squanders years of the a great QBs career?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

You gotta pay the troll toll to get inside this boys-soul

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Wait, Queenie... isn't the point to win the superbowl?  Why would fans of a team be jealous of say, any team that's won a  superbowl in the last decade, as opposed to a team that chokes in the playoffs and squanders years of the a great QBs career?  

[/QUOTE]

The point is to have a crack at the SB every year.  Your team has no idea what it means to even sniff a division title once every 5 years.

bawhhaah

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

The point is to have a crack at the SB every year.  Your team has no idea what it means to even sniff a division title once every 5 years.

bawhhaah

[/QUOTE]

So, you don't care about winning the superbowl and you're saying that is not the point of the season? It's only to "have a chance"?  Now, you're claiming that a division title is more important than going deep in the playoffs?  

This just in Queenie, a franchise QB like Brady keeps you in the mix every year.  A pathetic defense prevents you from being able to win it.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bawhhaah

[/QUOTE]

So, you don't care about winning the superbowl and you're saying that is not the point of the season? It's only to "have a chance"?  Now, you're claiming that a division title is more important than going deep in the playoffs?  

This just in Queenie, a franchise QB like Brady keeps you in the mix every year.  A pathetic defense prevents you from being able to win it.  

[/QUOTE]

No, moron. It means it's unrealistic to think you can win a SB every year.  My god, are you dumb or what? So, as long as the team is right there in the mix, that upps the odds they can at least attempt to play in one.

The Bruins are trying to attempt the same model over on Causeway. They've all but come out and said it.

Enjoy the view down in smelly Jersey.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bawhhaah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Best D in the AFC through Week 6 last year prior to 3 Pro Bowlers going down along with Kelly.

Truth hurts.

Brady still is underwhelming in title games and has been since Rodney played here in 2007.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

bawhhaah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Best D in the AFC through Week 6 last year prior to 3 Pro Bowlers going down along with Kelly.

Truth hurts.

Brady still is underwhelming in title games and has been since Rodney played here in 2007.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, from now on, only the first half of the season counts.  ANd the GMs inability to provide team depth for old injury prone players will be blamed on the QB.  

Bwhahahahahahahaha!  What a loser! Crying about Fat Vince's injury!  Waaaaaaaaaaaa!  This just in Queenie, the patsies run D was pathetic before Vince and Kelly went down.  

Your continued cherry picking of parts of games and parts of seasons is beyond pathetic.  This just in, Queenie, each game is 60 minutes and the regular season  is 16 games.  Every minute and every game counts. Get over it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Umm, the team depth was superb last year. They had no business making it to the AFC Title game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I haven't checked in over here in a while.  

Good to see everything is exactly the same.

#howsad

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ELI 3 TOM 0.

Sections
Shortcuts