Jeff Reed Cut

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Jeff Reed Cut

A little surprising, he's been a good kicker for them for several years.  I know he's had some issues this year, but I wonder if he'd be an improvement over Graham? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: Jeff Reed Cut

i think we should claim him.. if he can kick in that dumpster of a field he should be able to kick on our

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i wouldnt say the patriots caused his reeds firings but i will add a 3rd

3. randy moss

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

saw it coming, thing is did they add someone better? No

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Kickers are kind of like the Wonderful One-Hoss Shay (if you know that one).

When they go, they tend to go all at once without any warning.

I do find it interesting, however, that talking heads are always going on about the particular difficulty of kicking field goals at Heinz Field . . .   and yet, when an actual kicker brings up what has come to be considered accepted wisdom, he's "making excuses."

Oh well . . . 

Anything that's bad news for Bitchburgh is good news for me.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Let him sit at home.  If he was folding under pressure a couple of weeks ago he'll fold next week too.  Better a weak-legged guy who can make field goals.

And I didn't even talk about his terrible Moss-mouth.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

In Response to Re: Jeff Reed Cut:
    In Response to Re: Jeff Reed Cut : No, he's been average.  He struggles at his own stadium and then blames it on the wind. Reminds me of Vanderjaght who would go to Pro Bowls ever year and then when it counted, he'd miss kicks in less than perfect conditions. Reed has been horrible this year in particular. You're a troll. 
    Posted by BBReigns

Before this season jeff reed was in the top ten in nfl history for accuracy.  I would say that is a little bit more than average plus he has had many game winning kicks.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts