Jeff Tuel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Jeff Tuel

According to the sports Hub they are reporting Marrone is planning on starting jeff Tuel against the pat's on the 8th.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Jeff Tuel

That's great. First Tuel, then section 35 row 12 seat 4 that the Jets will toss out to start the season. Let or D build some confidence and get some easy games out of the way while Gronk comes back

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

That's great. First Tuel, then section 35 row 12 seat 4 that the Jets will toss out to start the season. Let or D build some confidence and get some easy games out of the way while Gronk comes back

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

that would be an upgrade at this point for the Jet's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

tuel has no fuel!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I saw Tuel play a lot when he was at Wazzu.  He was a hard guy to evaluate because the O-Line was really bad while he was there, and he dealt with numerous injuries during his time there as well.  I think from a pure talent standpoint he is decent, but he is really getting thrown to the wolves if they end up starting him Week 1.  That is a lot to ask of any undrafted rookie QB.  I would expect Belichick to do everything possible to really confuse him.