Jenoris Jenkins and Mark Barron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

Jenoris Jenkins and Mark Barron

They could sure up our backfield????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Jenoris Jenkins and Mark Barron

Jenkins is most likely a no go.

He's had a number of on and off field conditions. Most notable a drug related issues within the last year he says he's still trying to fight (3 arrests), being throw out of a major college (Florida) then being suspended at his second college (N Ala), and finally having 4 kids under 4 years old. The last one might not seem like much but when you add it all in together you really have to question his judgement and ability to control himself if he was thrown out of a major college, kept having kids, all when wondering if he'd even make the NFL given all the concerns

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

Another Elijah Dukes, what a waste of talent! thanks for the info.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Yeah, the 4 kids with 3 women is enough for me to say "best of luck to ya son."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

1 of the 2  + a front 7 player... for me !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Barron would be great but not sure if he'll last and they might need to trade up for him. No thanks to Jenkins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

In Response to Re: Jenoris Jenkins and Mark Barron:
    Yeah, the 4 kids with 3 women is enough for me to say "best of luck to ya son."
    Posted by tartarus12

LOL the old "if a tree falls in the middle of the forest and nobody is around does it make a sound?"

Do you have an idea how many super stars past an present have several illegitimate children? This is a non football issue, and a non fan issue. It's non of our business.

Even the saint Larry Fitz is guilty of this.

Fitzgerald, as you've probably heard, got into a domestic scuffle last October that only became public knowledge last week because the woman involved in itfinally filed a restraining order on Fitzgerald. But also contained in reports was the fact that the woman was the mother of Fitzgerald's 11-month old kid. As you can guess, they aren't married. Welcome to the club, Larry. By the way, I should probably mention here that more than a year ago, Fitzgerald tried to force this woman into getting an abortion. I guess this recent news would confirm that didn't happen.

You don't want Larry either right?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Ummm...

One kid with one woman vs four kids with three women

There is a difference here, dont you think?

Plus Fitzgerald is an established player in the league...one of the very best at his position, is a multimillionaire, and can afford to father 10,000 kids if he wants to

Meanwhile young Jenkins hasnt even been drafted yet or signed a professional contract of any kind 

He's got 4 kids with 3 women right now. Wanna bet that within three years he will up it to 6 with 5? Or more?

Sorry, but that's a red flag with me

So to answer your question, yes, I want Larry

But, no, I will pass on this Janoris joker

You can have him though...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

lol Yes, just one, that we know of. But where do you draw the line? 1 is ok, what about 2? 3? is 4 the magic #?

Is he a felon? Can he play football? How is he as a teammate? Does he take well to coaching? Is he a hard worker? 

Those are the only questions i care about. 

Larry Fitzgerald -- the star wide receiver for the Arizona Cardinals -- has been ordered to stay away from his baby mama and his 11-month-old son after he allegedly knocked her around a room and pulled her hair out.

I guess established players get passes.... Jenkins is guilty of making love to women, not beating them. Sure, i'd be happy to take the kid in the 2nd round. Thanks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

2nd round? Oh, that's different:)

I can be persuaded to waste a 2nd rounder on the serial seed spiller...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Regardless of the issues Jenkins is top fodder in the draft.  Rumors are the Cowboys will grab him if he's there when they pick.

Barron seems to be in the Chung type mold.  I don't know if the Pats need a duplicate here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Cantstopme, The kid issue is how AcheNot suggested a matter of him being in college and not knowing if he'll even make it in the Pro's. That shows an incredible amount of irresponsibility, inability to control himself, and lack of maturity to have 4 kids with 3 women in under 4 yrs.

Though by itself it wouldn't seem like a big issue because of his talent level he's also been arrested 3 times for drug related issues. It hasn't even been a year since he came out admitting to a drug problem. So if he can't control himself and has a drug problem you don't find that an issue?

He was also thrown out of Florida. Do you honestly know how hard it is to be thrown out of Florida? That speaks to his irresponsibility that a kid with that much talent only needs to stay clean enough to maintain his college career with top 15 talent and he couldn't even do that. Then on top of that he was suspended in North Alabama.

If it was just the kids I agree it's a red flag but his personal life. But, when you take everything into account it's just another red flag that fits a pattern of irresponsibility, lack of control, and immaturity, along with a number of questionable decisions

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Barron if we dont have to trade up, Jenkins in the 2nd would be ok with me.  Prefer tto fill the secondary in FA, but that would work too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Better off waiting on R.Lester who's stock dropped this year after he didnt put up the same numbers, he can play free or strong and was a ball hawk

Id take him in the 3rd....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Better off waiting on R.Lester who's stock dropped this year after he didnt put up the same numbers, he can play free or strong and was a ball hawk Id take him in the 3rd....
    Posted by JayShizzle45

JS,
    Lester decided to stay in Tuscaloosa for another season, should be someone to watch next year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Oh ok, Thanks M.B.!  lol, I am really behind this year!!!

I think I'll just keep reading and leave you experts to it.

Outside of Mayock and C.D. I dont really listen to what any experts have to say.

I think you guys are much better and atleast you guys are pats fans so you know what players to look for in regards to our needs.

I laugh every year when I see who they have us picking,

Keep up the good work guys!

M.B., you like the small school kid Trumaine from Montana?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Jay check out the FS Iloka.

Has experience playing both CB and FS but has size enough to play SS at 6'4" 220lbs. Good recovery speed and very good at reading formations. Might be a good look to have beside Chung as both can either move up in the box or drop back into coverage. his main issue is wrapping up but I think that can be improved on. Most likely a early to mid 2nd pick as many consider him the best FS in the draft

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I just did some research on him.

He looks very intriguing. I like his experience and durability. At that size, B.B. can be really flexible with him,. playing him anywhere from fs,ss to OLB in passing downs..

He looks to be a hitter who just needs some coaching up on his footwork.

I wouldnt mind seeing him here, but I really want a F/A safety that allows to take a safety in second day of the draft to develop for future. So i dont mind if the guy inst polished,  but I dont want to spend a 3rd or higher. I would wait till the 4th to get a safety.

Try hard to get Landry.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I just did some research on him. He looks very intriguing. I like his experience and durability. At that size, B.B. can be really flexible with him,. playing him anywhere from fs,ss to OLB in passing downs.. He looks to be a hitter who just needs some coaching up on his footwork. I wouldnt mind seeing him here, but I really want a F/A safety that allows to take a safety in second day of the draft to develop for future. So i dont mind if the guy inst polished,  but I dont want to spend a 3rd or higher. I would wait till the 4th to get a safety. Try hard to get Landry.
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Landry is toxic right now. He elected not to have surgery on that Achilles tendon that has bothered him for 16months now, taking a more natural approach. There is no telling if he'll even play next year yet alone being ready for the beginning of the season. If you are relying on Landry to be a starter then you'd be in trouble

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Ok damn! I didnt know it got that serious. Thats too bad. I guess it would make him a good candidate to be released and signed cheap. :)

I just think he is in a bad situation out in D.C.

If he gets all healed up, he is still a player who is young with loads of talent.

I would still bring him in, let him get p.u.p until he gets right.

Rodney was written off by Marty in S.D. after a very bad groin injury and he came to a good system like the Pats and played 2 solid years with no injuries.

Im not giving up yet....lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Time to look at M.Adams from cleveland now as a cheap replacement, fill in.

I dont see anyone else that good in free agency as I dont think M.Griffin will come, he may cost too much and he is a FS only

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: Jenoris Jenkins and Mark Barron : LOL the old "if a tree falls in the middle of the forest and nobody is around does it make a sound?" Do you have an idea how many super stars past an present have several illegitimate children? This is a non football issue, and a non fan issue. It's non of our business. Even the saint Larry Fitz is guilty of this. Fitzgerald, as you've probably heard, got into a domestic scuffle  last October  that only became public knowledge last week because the woman involved in it finally filed a restraining order on Fitzgerald . But also contained in reports was the fact that the woman was the mother of Fitzgerald's 11-month old kid. As you can guess, they aren't married. Welcome to the club, Larry. By the way, I should probably mention here that more than a year ago,  Fitzgerald tried to force this woman into getting an abortion . I guess this recent news would confirm that didn't happen. http://www.faniq.com/blog/Athletes-With-Illegitimate-Kids-The-Comprehensive-List-Blog-17243 You don't want Larry either right?
    Posted by cantstopme

That's simply not true if you are playing the arm chair GM game which this is the season of.

4 kids period with same woman or not unless married is the subject of money troubles, money troubles is the subject of contract talks and holdout possibilities present or future which is indeed football business. ...at least smart football business to discuss and consider it a factor.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

He's gotta earn the right to argue for top $ first. I'm not saying he doesn't have red flags, but he is going to fall to the 2nd-3rd round because of those mistakes. He's a steal in those rounds. Maybe the kids become his motivation, and hopefully in 4-5 years after pro bowl caliber play he is in a position to demand top $, that would be a good thing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

How has Pac Man Jones worked out?  everytime he's about to get a chance he says all the right things, gets the $$ he goes back to himself.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

jenkins reminds me of another very talent waste of human being CB named adam pacman jones, let's keep away

Sections
Shortcuts