Jeremy Maclin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Jeremy Maclin

I've read that Phili is looking to add another receiver and I kinda wonder why...  Maclin is in the last year of his contract, and it seems Phili has not talked about extending him yet.  IF he could be had for a 2nd round pick, do you like this trade over Sanders?  Regardless of Sanders would you want Maclin?  Thoughts?

I'd prefer him over Sanders, but I'm not sure I should be comparing them to begin with...  

BornMay 11, 1988 (age 24), Kirkwood
    40 yard dash time4.45 seconds
    Height6' 0" (1.83 m)

http://www.nfl.com/player/jeremymaclin/80429/profile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Re: Jeremy Maclin

An one year rental for a second round draft pick, with the draft rich with DT, OL, S and CB this year, and the Pats only have 5 picks. Why would such a deal make sense?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

An one year rental for a second round draft pick, with the draft rich with DT, OL, S and CB this year, and the Pats only have 5 picks. Why would such a deal make sense?

Same reason they thought about getting Sanders I guess?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I have a feeling Maclin is the WR that Irsay is talking about to goto INDY.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Same reason they thought about getting Sanders I guess?  

Since I have not paid much attention to the trageting of Sanders, I did not realize he has also one year left in his contract. So, at the end of the day, short term fixes for a price may not be the way to go. Wish the Pats are better at picking WR in the draft instead of going the expensive route with free agency.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I've read that Phili is looking to add another receiver and I kinda wonder why...  Maclin is in the last year of his contract, and it seems Phili has not talked about extending him yet.  IF he could be had for a 2nd round pick, do you like this trade over Sanders?  Regardless of Sanders would you want Maclin?  Thoughts?

I'd prefer him over Sanders, but I'm not sure I should be comparing them to begin with...  

Born May 11, 1988 (age 24), Kirkwood 40 yard dash time 4.45 seconds Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)

http://www.nfl.com/player/jeremymaclin/80429/profile

I would trade a 2nd rounder for Maclin in a heartbeat. Big fan of this kid, great speed and a great route runner, and with Brady throwing him the ball he would be in for a monster year....health ? though

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

CSN Philly reports the Eagles aren't "actively" shopping Jeremy Maclin.

Thanks in part to Colts owner Jim Irsay's Twitter ramblings, buzz has built that Maclin could be on the block, but there's no concrete evidence to support it. "Actively" implies the Eagles will at least listen to offers for Maclin, but there's every reason to believe he'll be back as new coach Chip Kelly looks to install his breakneck offense. Maclin is entering the final year of his rookie deal.  

Just sayin...............

Sections
Shortcuts