JEREMY STEVENS attacks HOPE SOLO!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: JEREMY STEVENS attacks HOPE SOLO!

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8629886/hope-solo-jerramy-stevens-involved-altercation-wedding

i knew she likes it rough but this is ridiculous, dont believe this is what she had in mind. i know i wouldnt want to live in washington either buy jeez... anywhere hopey wants to live is fine with me. no wonder he was a bust. tough nfl tight end, vs a fem soccer goalie with the TIGHEST end and he cant take her out as he couldnt with bruschi or seau.. thats how you become a BUST! she can do so much better, whats up with this? gronk should be all up in there.. she can help a gronk learn how to put a team over the hump and get some rings.. she's the ultimate WINNNNNER!

actually not true...no charges and he wasn't involved in anything and they are getting married

Where are you getting your info from? He was arrested, arraigned and is out on bail according to AP (with pictures of him in an orange jumpsuit). Don't know (or care) if they're getting married.  Stevens is a long time loser, I can't imagine why any woman would want anything to do with him, but that's her business.

Sections
Shortcuts