jermaine-cunningham out for the season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

jermaine-cunningham out for the season?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2150191-jermaine-cunningham-injury-updates-on-jets-lbs-leg-and-return" rel="nofollow">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2150191-jermaine-cunningham-injury-updates-on-jets-lbs-leg-and-return

Looks like an Achilles rupture. Sorry for Jermaine but glad the patriots cut him loose. I think this could be it for his career. Too many issues and injuries and not a very productive player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: jermaine-cunningham out for the season?

In response to stewart7557's comment:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2150191-jermaine-cunningham-injury-updates-on-jets-lbs-leg-and-return" rel="nofollow">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2150191-jermaine-cunningham-injury-updates-on-jets-lbs-leg-and-return" rel="nofollow">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2150191-jermaine-cunningham-injury-updates-on-jets-lbs-leg-and-return

Looks like an Achilles rupture. Sorry for Jermaine but glad the patriots cut him loose. I think this could be it for his career. Too many issues and injuries and not a very productive player.

Sad for him.   I'll be honest - I didn't think he was even in the NFL any longer.

I wonder if Ras-I will make it through Jets preseason without an injury.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Sad for him.   I'll be honest - I didn't think he was even in the NFL any longer.

I thought Jermaine showed flashes with the PAts but ended up in the BB dog house, most likely for breaking the PED rules.

he was one of those guys that BB fell in love with, but he simply never worked out here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

This post was removed for some reason

i always wondered if Cunningham was let go because he may have hung with Hernandez like love and deadrick.  Makes one think. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm going to be honest here (and I realize that is something that is not allowed), but I thought out of all the tweener type edge rushers available in that draft, he was the worst (there was a kid from Clemson who wasn't far behind). I watched him at Florida and he was a dumb player, he would just fly right up the field wide and take himself out of the action. I didn't like his size and I didn't like the way he played. I never understood that pick, in fact out of all the guys we took in the second round, he was the one I scratched my head over the most. Having said that I thought he had a decent rookie year, in fact I'd say he showed a lot of promise, but it was all downhill from there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'm going to be honest here (and I realize that is something that is not allowed), but I thought out of all the tweener type edge rushers available in that draft, he was the worst (there was a kid from Clemson who wasn't far behind). I watched him at Florida and he was a dumb player, he would just fly right up the field wide and take himself out of the action. I didn't like his size and I didn't like the way he played. I never understood that pick, in fact out of all the guys we took in the second round, he was the one I scratched my head over the most. Having said that I thought he had a decent rookie year, in fact I'd say he showed a lot of promise, but it was all downhill from there.

thought BB always had him miscast at OLB..but when he played DT in sub situations, I thought his QB pressure was pretty good..never got the sacks, but his pressure was good and I thought I saw potential. 

the AH connection is news to me...ditto Love. But Deadrick was always connected to AH

EDIT: I vowed to not talk about AH

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Let's be honest...the guy simply was NOT an NFL player but made decent money as a second round pick, more than he should have given his productivity. He'll be fine and has nothing to hang his head over.Hopefully he saved some cash and can start his non-football life in good shape...go with God kid!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I think I read, the other day, that he suffered some kind of injury that knocked him out of practice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

thought BB always had him miscast at OLB..but when he played DT in sub situations, I thought his QB pressure was pretty good..never got the sacks, but his pressure was good and I thought I saw potential. 

the AH connection is news to me...ditto Love. But Deadrick was always connected to AH

EDIT: I vowed to not talk about AH

Yeah he was pretty good rushing in a straight line, it was when he had to bend and flex around the edge that I thought he had problems.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Wish we had taken Dunlap over Cunningham.... Oh well.... He showed flashes with us at a  point in time but like Karp said, the PEDs suspension set him back

Sections
Shortcuts