Jermaine "Wiggie" Wiggins on the radio

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Jermaine "Wiggie" Wiggins on the radio

Listening to the Sports Hub this morning, Wiggins said two things that stuck out.

1.  Welker should have had that pass.

2.  The defense is the reason for a lack of recent ultimate success.

He didn't mention anything about Brady in the shotgun.  In fact, he had nothing but praise for Brady.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Jermaine

The defense had to win it all because the offense couldn't... they proved as much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

98.5 is a crappy source, unless whack-o callers agree with your point of view.

I'll take a former NFL player's point of view over yours.

FACT.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from grima23. Show grima23's posts

wow i do not agree with anything said , i thought this thread was gonna say he should have his own show !!!!!!  he is my favorite guy on talk radio , mostly because he is one of us . he is a homer who love all things boston ( you can tell how much passion he has for boston in 5 min of listening to him talk ) and no champship in 2001 without wiggie . lets get wiggie his own show !!!!!  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I like Wiggins, I think he is pretty entertaining and pretty logical. He has played in the NFL for (three?) teams and has more cred than some of these guys on the radio. I agree with what he said, in fact I've been in other countries where football fans agree with what he said. You would be hard pressed to find anyone that wouldn't agree with what he said. Belichick agrees with what he said or Welker would still be here and Brady wouldn't of been extended. I can still turn on the NFL network and hear Warren Sapp laugh at the Patriot's defense - he did it a month ago - pretty sure that guy knows what a defense is supposed to look like...never heard him say anything bad about Brady and that guy says bad stuff about everybody. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I like Wiggins, I think he is pretty entertaining and pretty logical. He has played in the NFL for (three?) teams and has more cred than some of these guys on the radio. I agree with what he said, in fact I've been in other countries where football fans agree with what he said. You would be hard pressed to find anyone that wouldn't agree with what he said. Belichick agrees with what he said or Welker would still be here and Brady wouldn't of been extended. I can still turn on the NFL network and hear Warren Sapp laugh at the Patriot's defense - he did it a month ago - pretty sure that guy knows what a defense is supposed to look like...never heard him say anything bad about Brady and that guy says bad stuff about everybody. 

Not sure I'd admit to using Warren Sapp as a source.

Sections
Shortcuts