Jerod Mayo Is The Man!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradyslady12. Show bradyslady12's posts

Jerod Mayo Is The Man!!!!!!!!

I Think Jerod Is Someone,You Are Going To Love This Year!!!! He Is Going To Kick Rear And Take Name's Later!!!!! I Think This Kid Is "One Of The Best Draft Pick's The Pat's Have Made"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Jerod Mayo Is The Man!!!!!!!!

Agree 100%. At some point over the next two years Mayo will become the best 3-4 ILB in the NFL. And he'll be the present and future leader of the Pats defense. With you 100% on this one, Lady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Although I agree that he could be a force for years to come I am also thinking he has to show that he can do what he did last year on a consistant basis. If he gets over 100 tackles this year then I think its safe to say he will be one of the best draft picks we have taken in a long time. Lets hope so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4teamer. Show 4teamer's posts

it's "Names" the plural of name... no possession so no apostrophe..this old school principal doesn't mind the poor spelling..I attribute it to quick typing but PLEASE learn to use the proper grammar...it took me years to get my own kids to undertand plural vs possessive and I'm too old to raise a new crew!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

it's "Names" the plural of name... no possession so no apostrophe..this old school principal doesn't mind the poor spelling..I attribute it to quick typing but PLEASE learn to use the proper grammar...it took me years to get my own kids to undertand plural vs possessive and I'm too old to raise a new crew!
    Posted by 4teamer

Seriously, you need to get a life !!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Posted by 4teamer

That was pretty uncalled for and it's understand not undertand.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Okay, at the conclusion of classes, ya'll report to detention hall !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyIsKing. Show BradyIsKing's posts

[QUOTE]it's "Names" the plural of name... no possession so no apostrophe..this old school principal doesn't mind the poor spelling..I attribute it to quick typing but PLEASE learn to use the proper grammar...it took me years to get my own kids to undertand plural vs possessive and I'm too old to raise a new crew!
    Posted by 4teamer[/QUOTE

Smile 4-Teamer. Its all good. You have to admit, that was pretty funny. You know, you come out guns blazing, going off about improper grammer and yet there you are! Lol. Whoops! You had to cringe when you realized the error of your ways after hitting reply. I hate when that happens. The thought of that is what makes me laugh.....at you. How do you spell HYPOCRITE again exactly? LMAO.

For the record. I agree on Mayo, One of the fast risers in the NFL. In fact, I feel that the whole defense got A LOT better this off season. Particularly the defensive backfield with Bodden, Springs, Butler and Wilhite. And I really look for a SOLID bounce back year from Tank Williams this year at LB/S. Love the thought of Williams, Merriweather, Sanders, and Chung FLYING around taking peoples heads off. We will miss Rodney a lot and I personally wish he gave us one more year. His leadership will be sorely missed. But their D Line is one of the best in football and they will have a lot of help for a change in the back 8 this year. And when a team can pair a great D with the incredible offensive record breaking machine that is Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Joey Galloway, Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris, Kevin Faulk, Laurence Maroney, Ben Watson  and Chris Baker.....Lets just say, the NFL reallly should be put on high alert.

It seems clear to me that as long as Brady is 100%, they have a realistic chance to take care of a little unfinished business. What's that you ask?  

Dare I say it?

See you at 19-0. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyIsKing. Show BradyIsKing's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Posted by 4teamer

4Teamer - u nede too gow bak too skool an lern speling frum tha kidds

Just kidding.  That was funny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

4Teamer - u nede too gow bak too skool an lern speling frum tha kidds Just kidding.  That was funny.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

I suppose correcting grammar is what some fools do when they are unable to discuss football due to ignorance!

Did I spell everything right???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The name is Mayhem.

Jerod Mayhem.

Get it right.

Now that we have that cleared up, I would just like to mention here that I really enjoy threads that devolve into treatises on proper spelling and punctuation on internet message boards. One of the things that amuses me about this wonderful technological age in which we live (did you notice how I didn't say "we live in" ? I went to college.) is how, the easier it is becoming for us to communicate with one another, the more our communication skills seem to be eroding. Internet shorthand is becoming perfectly acceptable and lazy grammar and spelling is overlooked because, gosh, we're all just so darn busy. Does anybody besides me see the irony in how the popularity of "social networking sites" is actually deconstructing our actual, face-to-face society?

Or am I merely a pondiferous windbag?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Windbag?....naw You right about the social interactions, with all the facebook, youtube and such, people can be anything or anyone on here, any personality can be created to poke and prod others. I've seen at work people spending hours talking to friends from around the world, even though idea who they really are.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

Truly, anonymity has allowed people to become their own "fantasies" via the internet. While we "talk" and interact here, we will never know exactly who (or what) our "friends" truly are. I could be a NASA scientist, a bum on welfare, or even a serial killer, and conceal this from everyone. As for things like spelling and grammar, you can tell pretty much who is making typos due to rushing and who is functionally illiterate. I see these things declining as the years go by, and not just here online. Many people at work (even upper management) cannot spell or construct a sentence very well. I suppose I had an advantage going to Catholic school back in the 60s where they wouldn't simply "pass you along" unless you actually learned. As far as "slang" goes, it has been inserted into "proper" English since the 70s. The internet version (i.e. LOL, OMG, S T F U-they still won't let you spell that out here-) is getting the same treatment. I try not to point out the spelling errors here...unless it's someone who is doing the same to others. Or if the person is a moron who can't type a coherent thought, regardless if he spells correctly or not! Well, we've come a long way from discussing Jerod!!! But back to the subject, I think he will improve until he's amongst the best in the league. He certainly is in the best place to be coached. Let's hope Guyton can also step it up and make our LBs a top 5 crew once again.

and not kust here online   (it also helps to re-read your post and go back to edit!)

Sections
Shortcuts