Jerricho Cotchery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

Jerricho Cotchery

Listening and watching all the reports, it looks likely that the jets are going to sign derrick mason, if he passes his physical and agrees to term on a deal, and release Jerricho Cotchery who's expecting to be released. Should the Pats give Cotchery a tryout? Jerricho Cotchery, to me, is one of the more overlooked and underrated receivers in the NFL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Jerricho Cotchery

Assuming he'd be available, he strikes me as a player that they would kick the tires on, yes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuckItOnce. Show TuckItOnce's posts

I dont really see it.  Cotchery is a slot receiver, no?  And we're pretty set in that area.  But I think we're pretty much set at receiver, period.  No disrespect to Cotchery, not really sure why they'd wanna let him go anyway.  He's been a pretty decent player for them over the years.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

He could possibly go to SF or Buffalo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

In Response to Re: Jerricho Cotchery:
    [QUOTE]I dont really see it.  Cotchery is a slot receiver, no?  And we're pretty set in that area.  But I think we're pretty much set at receiver, period.  No disrespect to Cotchery, not really sure why they'd wanna let him go anyway.  He's been a pretty decent player for them over the years.
    Posted by TuckItOnce[/QUOTE]

There going to be signing derrick mason which means Jerricho Cotchery will be released.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

He has some back issues and is a mid teir WR at this point. Tate, Price, and Edelman are just as good if not better at this point given his back. No thank you

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Jerricho Cotchery:
    [QUOTE]Listening and watching all the reports, it looks likely that the jets are going to sign derrick mason, if he passes his physical and agrees to term on a deal, and release Jerricho Cotchery who's expecting to be released. Should the Pats give Cotchery a tryout? Jerricho Cotchery, to me, is one of the more overlooked and underrated receivers in the NFL.
    Posted by millergrnv[/QUOTE]

He's on their PUP list.  I say no.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Price is our wild card..... if he cannot contribute then look outside. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

The only other WR option I'd like to see would be Moss coming back....if not, we are stacked just fine!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuckItOnce. Show TuckItOnce's posts

In Response to Re: Jerricho Cotchery:
    [QUOTE]The only other WR option I'd like to see would be Moss coming back....if not, we are stacked just fine!!!
    Posted by dmcpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Fully agree here.  I think we're pretty damn set at the moment, but if anything drastic happens,  Moss  (or Larry Fitzgerald) would be about the only other player Id like to see us bring in. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

No. We are loaded at RB and WR (to the point that we will have to cut some very decent talent, most likely). Lets look at some of the lesser-glory positions that should be addressed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rachel Nichols 

Sections
Shortcuts