Jerry Rice: A Football Life

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Jerry Rice: A Football Life

Well I'll just say that no one over rates players on this team (especially rookies) like you. Hell I remember the time you called the acquisitions of Gonzalez, Stallworth and Gaffney..."as good a receiver core we've had since 07"...and keep in mind that was the second versions of Stallworth and Gaffney (they never even made it out of training camp, lol!!). Just a year ago you told me that Troy Brown wasn't as good as Welker because it supported your "theory" that Brady has more weapons now than when he was winning Super Bowls - and then I see you praising Troy Brown on a thread this week...most likely to support your agenda. Why hell! Even this thread is to support some sort of twisted agenda you have!

Yes I do remember Jerry Rice having the drops his first year...Miachael Irvin too...many others as well, but I don't ever recall seeing a hall of fame quaterback be asked to throw to three rookies in one season (4 if you count Sudfield for a few lousy games, lol!)...I'm surprised he even was throwing to Sudfield, with the HOF Ballard and Fells in our possession. LOL! Hey remember how you spent a year talking about how BB "fleeced" the Giants? That was funny:)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I'll just say that no one over rates players on this team (especially rookies) like you. Hell I remember the time you called the acquisitions of Gonzalez, Stallworth and Gaffney..."as good a receiver core we've had since 07"...and keep in mind that was the second versions of Stallworth and Gaffney (they never even made it out of training camp, lol!!). Just a year ago you told me that Troy Brown wasn't as good as Welker because it supported your "theory" that Brady has more weapons now than when he was winning Super Bowls - and then I see you praising Troy Brown on a thread this week...most likely to support your agenda. Why hell! Even this thread is to support some sort of twisted agenda you have!

Yes I do remember Jerry Rice having the drops his first year...Miachael Irvin too...many others as well, but I don't ever recall seeing a hall of fame quaterback be asked to throw to three rookies in one season (4 if you count Sudfield for a few lousy games, lol!)...I'm surprised he even was throwing to Sudfield, with the HOF Ballard and Fells in our possession. LOL! Hey remember how you spent a year talking about how BB "fleeced" the Giants? That was funny:)

[/QUOTE]

Heading into camp that year, last year, I believe it was, yes, that was a very deep group of known commodities. Yes. Brady had binkies all over the place. Lloyd proved to the best signing of the group for 74 grabs, 4 TDs and 900 yards. Hmm.  Kinda funny, that's similar to Rice's rookie year, but Lloyd just didn't didn't drop a lot of balls like Rice was doing.

Kinda funny how when you open your yap, it ends up backfiring, huh? LOL!

Prolate was just pining for Stallworth this past week.   Make sure you mention that next time you cross paths with Prolate, Hurlie. lmao

Yes, I like how BB looks under every rock to help the team, kinda like when he acquired Blount this year. I like BB as the creative GM he is.   Blount was a good one, Ballard wasn't. You win some, you lose some, but you have to play to win.  You wouldn't know about things like that because you're a loser and went to college to become a Home Ec teacher. I mean, who does that? bwahah

It's kinda creepy that you're still mocking BB, too. If you're a Pats fan, can you explain why you mock him?  It'd be like a Celts fan mocking Red Auerback in 1978.

You've never really explained why you think it's normal to sound like some embittered and jealous rival fan, but be a Pats fan. It's very odd and very, very creepy as well.

[/QUOTE]

Really?  Psycho Yes you're very, very creepy.  The creepiest.  WOW!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So true. The guy(or gal?) is pathological. I think Dobson has 45-65/5/750-800 potential. He should be an adequate 2. However...I would love to see him explode and achieve those numbers by Halloween. 

Dead head is as convoluted and opportunistic as they come. Shows his maturity and intelligence level. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Based on the previous thread shouldn't it read; Troy Brown: A football life

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I do remember Jerry Rice having the drops his first year...Miachael Irvin too...many others as well, but I don't ever recall seeing a hall of fame quaterback be asked to throw to three rookies in one season

[/QUOTE]

Brady threw to 2 rookies in 2010 and you jizzed over it as you looked to boost your fantasy league from the TE position.

Gronk and Hernandez.

See, you're just too dumb because you don't do any homework and just mouth off hoping people will align with your miserable self.

BB had Moss and Welker in here in 2010, too.  This year, BB had Edelman and a system vet Amendola to take some pressure off the rookies, not to mention Gronk was set to return at any time around Week 3.

Just forget it.  BB has always had rookies involved, going back to Dan Graham, Branch and Givens in 2002, you moron.

bawhaha

What an idiot. Brady, the supposed GOAT is too entitled and spoiled to break in a couple of rookies, huh?

Awwww...Poor baby!  And you wonder why he scurries off the field every year looking Gizzy and the private jet, huh?

Hmm?

Yeah. Our stupid enabling Brady Ballwashers are a big part of this problem.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not Matt Damon in Goodwill Hunting, but I'm fairly certain two is not three. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Lol! You dope.

Yes throwing to three rookie receivers, a new slot receiver and turning a former quarterback into a 100 catch guy, is a bit different than having two rookie tightends come in expecting to be complimentary pieces. And you can thank Brady for making them more than that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Heading into camp that year, last year, I believe it was, yes, that was a very deep group of known commodities. Yes. Brady had binkies all over the place. Lloyd proved to the best signing of the group for 74 grabs, 4 TDs and 900 yards. Hmm.  Kinda funny, that's similar to Rice's rookie year, but Lloyd just didn't didn't drop a lot of balls like Rice was doing.

Prolate was just pining for Stallworth this past week.   Make sure you mention that next time you cross paths with Prolate, Hurlie. lmao

Yes, I like how BB looks under every rock to help the team, kinda like when he acquired Blount this year. I like BB as the creative GM he is.   Blount was a good one, Ballard wasn't. You win some, you lose some, but you have to play to win.  You wouldn't know about things like that because you're a loser and went to college to become a Home Ec teacher. I mean, who does that? bwahah

It's kinda creepy that you're still mocking BB, too. If you're a Pats fan, can you explain why you mock him?  It'd be like a Celts fan mocking Red Auerback in 1978.

You've never really explained why you think it's normal to sound like some embittered and jealous rival fan, but be a Pats fan. It's very odd and very, very creepy as well.

[/QUOTE]

Really?  Psycho Yes you're very, very creepy.  The creepiest.  WOW!

[/QUOTE]

Umm, what? Was this supposed to counter something I said, because it didn't.  Thanks for showing you had nothing to say. Enjoy your evening!

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry do don't understand the relevance.  Par for the course,  Dumbazz.

Where's B U S T C H I C E?????????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So true. The guy(or gal?) is pathological. I think Dobson has 45-65/5/750-800 potential. He should be an adequate 2. However...I would love to see him explode and achieve those numbers by Halloween. 

Dead head is as convoluted and opportunistic as they come. Shows his maturity and intelligence level. 

[/QUOTE]

I hope Dobson turns into a 70 catch a year guy, but I can also see him ending up somewhere around your numbers/predictions. Having Brady throwing you the ball helps...we'll see.

And you're right about rusty...he's a nut job.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't even talk about being creepy, if I were to open up a dictionary and look up creepy, there would be a picture of your face there. Hey do you still live next to a "major university"? I remeber you bragging about how you were surrounded by college girls, etc...now that's creepy! A guy in his late thirties creeping on college chicks. Loser. That must be real interesting for them at the local bars...I can see it like this...

Rusty makes his way over to the girls at the bar (with Candian Club in hand)..."hey ladies, let me pay half for the drinks you're ordering...did I ever tell you I read Patriot Management secrets volumes 1 and 2? Yeah I have a 152 IQ and despite a vitamin D deficiency I manage to consult out of my living room in my one bedroom condo, on CVS shelf stocking techniques...hey were are you going?! I paid half for those drinks you trolls! Hey come back! Let me tell you about salary cap hell". 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Well I'll just say that no one over rates players on this team (especially rookies) like you.

[/QUOTE]

He makes Mo, Larry and Curly look like "The Three Geniuses".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I do remember Jerry Rice having the drops his first year...Miachael Irvin too...many others as well, but I don't ever recall seeing a hall of fame quaterback be asked to throw to three rookies in one season

[/QUOTE]

Brady threw to 2 rookies in 2010 and you jizzed over it as you looked to boost your fantasy league from the TE position.

Gronk and Hernandez.

See, you're just too dumb because you don't do any homework and just mouth off hoping people will align with your miserable self.

BB had Moss and Welker in here in 2010, too.  This year, BB had Edelman and a system vet Amendola to take some pressure off the rookies, not to mention Gronk was set to return at any time around Week 3.

Just forget it.  BB has always had rookies involved, going back to Dan Graham, Branch and Givens in 2002, you moron.

bawhaha

What an idiot. Brady, the supposed GOAT is too entitled and spoiled to break in a couple of rookies, huh?

Awwww...Poor baby!  And you wonder why he scurries off the field every year looking Gizzy and the private jet, huh?

Hmm?

[/QUOTE]

I'm not Matt Damon in Goodwill Hunting, but I'm fairly certain two is not three. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Lol! You dope.

Yes throwing to three rookie receivers, a new slot receiver and turning a former quarterback into a 100 catch guy, is a bit different than having two rookie tightends come in expecting to be complimentary pieces. And you can thank Brady for making them more than that.

[/QUOTE]

Dobson and Thompkins were the only regular rookies to be active for games this year. So yes, that's 2. They carved out a niche and produced after progressing through the season.

And, I find it VERY hard to believe in 1985 you may have caught a handful of 49ers games on tv being on the east coast like that and were charting Jerry Rice's drop rate. Give me a break. What a fraud you can be, huh?

How old did you say you were, Cupcake?

[/QUOTE]

Dobson,Thompkins Boyce and Sudfield were All active for games, liar.

Scamandola hurt week one. Sudfield played in the 2 or3, or should I say dropped balls in 2 or 3 until ousted.  Boyce dropped 3 or 4 balls in one game, before being Ir'd.

Thompson looked absolutely petrified in those drop pictures that Nas posted. Petrified!

Pathetic offense. Pathetic Defense.

F U you BB!  Thank You TB!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gronk and Hernandez.

bawhaha

Hmm?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dobson and Thompkins were the only regular rookies to be active for games this year. So yes, that's 2. They carved out a niche and produced after progressing through the season.

And, I find it VERY hard to believe in 1985 you may have caught a handful of 49ers games on tv being on the east coast like that and were charting Jerry Rice's drop rate. Give me a break. What a fraud you can be, huh?

[/QUOTE]

So you start a thread about Jerry rice's drops, ask people if they remember it happened and then don't believe it when people tell you they do. Moron. 

Boyce was counted on to play, but instead sucked too much...that's a good thing? That's supposed to support your argument? Are you really going to pretend that a guy drafted to play, who didn't play much, is now NOT a rookie, nor on the team? Fraud.

And rusty we've been over this, I'm not going to tell where I live, how old I am, where I work, etc...I'm not interested in you...sorry. If I ever decide to date men (who don't understand football), I'll give you a call.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Gronk and Hernandez.

bawhaha

Hmm?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dobson,Thompkins Boyce and Sudfield were All active for games, liar.

Scamandola hurt week one. Sudfield played in the 2 or3, or should I say dropped balls in 2 or 3 until ousted.  Boyce dropped 3 or 4 balls in one game, before being Ir'd.

Thompson looked absolutely petrified in those drop pictures that Nas posted. Petrified!

Pathetic offense. Pathetic Defense.

F U you BB!  Thank You TB!

[/QUOTE]

An injured player does not count. Please leave the fanbase if you seriously have that kind of anger towards the GM and coach, the best of all time. It's sick. Very, very sick.

This is what I mean right here.  Were 49ers fans in 1985, 1986, 1987 all stringing up John McVay as the 49ers GM because Rice hadn't helped the 49ers win a SB? Beyond doubtful.

They were just lucky to have Montana, a grounded and centered QB who didn't whine and make excuses all the time.

Finally, are not married to a female, have no kids, and you're gay in the closet, which explains your anger.  

You're welcome.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

The rookies played dope. They all did . scum bag P O S, LIAR!

What the hell did  Montana have to whine about?  Top receivers and a top 4 D as apposed to consistently bottom ranked D and no receivers?  I've never, ever heard Brady whine.

Actually his loyalty to BB will be his downfall.  He'll never win another, not with that s hit!

Bwahahaha what a moron,. Do you even watch football?

Married to my best friend, 2 beautiful kids ( who know more about football than you), and living very well. Thank you.  No need for dolls, like you.

You?  No job, collecting SS Disability for mental illness.  No relations in years. Your hand tired yet?   How many times you have to patch that BB doll?  BWAHAHA

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't even talk about being creepy, if I were to open up a dictionary and look up creepy, there would be a picture of your face there. Hey do you still live next to a "major university"? I remeber you bragging about how you were surrounded by college girls, etc...now that's creepy! A guy in his late thirties creeping on college chicks. Loser. That must be real interesting for them at the local bars...I can see it like this...

Rusty makes his way over to the girls at the bar (with Candian Club in hand)..."hey ladies, let me pay half for the drinks you're ordering...did I ever tell you I read Patriot Management secrets volumes 1 and 2? Yeah I have a 152 IQ and despite a vitamin D deficiency I manage to consult out of my living room in my one bedroom condo, on CVS shelf stocking techniques...hey were are you going?! I paid half for those drinks you trolls! Hey come back! Let me tell you about salary cap hell". 

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're just terrible at cracking jokes. Seriously. It's just brutal to watch how awkward for your comedic approach is.

Women like funny people, so I do just fine with the social skills. You, meanwhile, married your cousin at age 20 and ruined the gene pool. bawhah

So far, you've loved the Jets teambuilding approach recently, wanted Mike Wallace at 13 million, Seymour at 14 million per, and now have claimed to be an NFL scout back in the mid 1980s, before retiring to become a bustling Home Ec teacher at a local, inner city middle school.

[/QUOTE]

Most everyone gets tail in high school. The trick is to still get it when your a big boy.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're just terrible at cracking jokes. Seriously. It's just brutal to watch how awkward for your comedic approach is.

Women like funny people, so I do just fine with the social skills. You, meanwhile, married your cousin at age 20 and ruined the gene pool. bawhah

So far, you've loved the Jets teambuilding approach recently, wanted Mike Wallace at 13 million, Seymour at 14 million per, and now have claimed to be an NFL scout back in the mid 1980s, before retiring to become a bustling Home Ec teacher at a local, inner city middle school.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, he's hilarious.  Not surprising, you know humor as much as football.  ZILCH!

25. This post has been removed.