Jersey's are ready

Giddy up!

http://i.imgur.com/atsA3.jpg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: Jersey's are ready

awesome. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I love the patch. So much better then the one I got at the pro-shop for donations and put on myself.

Hrm I might have to grab me one of these

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Jersey's are ready:
    [QUOTE]I love the patch. So much better then the one I got at the pro-shop for donations and put on myself. Hrm I might have to grab me one of these
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Where did you get it? I looked on all of the sites and all I could find was the pins they were giving out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Does this mean Ridley will play? haha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickB71. Show RickB71's posts

Someone at work emailed me the link.   No idea where it came from. 

I think they'll need Ridley too.   The Giants will give them the run.  So, lets give it to them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

It was on the Patriots facebook page

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Hey King I have to agree we need to run a lot on this four DE line. I think our OL can open up some good lanes for the Lawfirm and Ridley (if BB lets him out of the doghouse).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Jersey's are ready:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jersey's are ready : Where did you get it? I looked on all of the sites and all I could find was the pins they were giving out.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Way back at the very beginning of the season at patriot place. If you donated $5 you got the choice of the pin or patch. IMO her memory and contribution to society was worth a lot more then $5 so I gave $50. I plan on giving more if the win, well maybe if they lose too 

I'm guessing the patch was so popular it might have gone quick and that's why you only see the pins. Maybe some of her foundation sites might be giving them away too for a donation.

Sections
Shortcuts