Jests ban alcohol for season finale

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Jests ban alcohol for season finale

http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2009/12/no-booze-for-giants-stadium-finale.html

what a joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Jests ban alcohol for season finale

Well, I hope so. Sanchez should not be drinking before a game though I think it is OK for Ryan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

In other words Jets fans have no class and therefore cant be trusted in this situation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

A wise decision. Can you imagine the riot...what with it being the last game in Giants Stadium...and Mark Sanchez throws five interceptions, as the Jets lose to the Bengals...to miss the play-offs? LOL!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Judging from the Storm that's coming up the coast this weekend they must figure that Ice Balls + Beer = Unconscious Referees. New Yorkers never have been able to handle their Alcohol the way us Bostonians can.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

That's too bad, It would have been waaaay better watching them embarrass themselves acting like the drunken maggots they are. I'm sure they'll be sneaking in the flasks and making drinks in their seats.

They should just turn them loose, they can save money on the demolition contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Asking fans to remain sober while rooting for Green New Jersey could well constitute cruel and unusual punishment.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

+ LOSING  TEAM   =    

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Yea I could not watch the sad excuse for a football team sober if the ticket was free so I guess it is kind of a punishment.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Come on guys it wasn't to long ago that the Patriots were band from Monday Night Football because the fans at the old stadium were complete drunken a_holes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

K-Max, is that photo from Ghost story?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Thinner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Kmax, that was because of the Miller Lite chant, not throwing things and tearing the stadium apart.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Come on guys it wasn't to long ago that the Patriots were band from Monday Night Football because the fans at the old stadium were complete drunken a_holes.

Response--Ahh, the good old days..I actually never figured out why they dropped some of the Alcahol bans because I know that there are no less drunks going to the games now a days.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

K-max, Rex Ryan could use a little of Stephen Kings "thinner" curse.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

e-white:

Where did you find the photo of Leon? LOL!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

good one TP.....hee hee

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Tex, you should have brought that out before he went into hiding. You know he's still watching, he just doesn't have the stones to type.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

posted at 12/31/2009 1:54 PM EST
    First: 12/29/2008
    Last: 12/31/2009

e-white:

Where did you find the photo of Leon? LOL!!

I googled New York Dunce.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Response--Ahh, the good old days..I actually never figured out why they dropped some of the Alcahol bans because I know that there are no less drunks going to the games now a days.

From some of the other complaints on this forum, the new drunks are apparently the happy and quiet type of drunk and never noisy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

e, I'm surprised your computer didn't crash with the 10 BAZILLION hits that must have incurred. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

posted at 12/31/2009 3:32 PM EST

First: 11/23/2009
    e, I'm surprised your computer didn't crash with the 10 BAZILLION hits that must have incurred. 

the forum asks you to add your thoughts,
    I did this and came up with a negative number

Thank god for Dual Core Processors

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

First: 6/10/2008

From some of the other complaints on this forum, the new drunks are apparently the happy and quiet type of drunk and never noisy.

Those responsible Bassstards giving me a bad name. I was at the game where the drunk fried himself when they were trying to get the goal posts out of the stadium. That led to some changes too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

posted at 12/31/2009 1:38 PM EST
    First: 10/11/2009

We really were.

Also -- e, we were at that game as well. It was the season finale in '85 when the Pats beat the Bengals to reach the playoffs and . . .  well, you know the rest. One of the many things I learned that day -- aside from the fact that 30 security guards and a handful of state cops are no match for 10,000 drunken idiots -- was that Ronnie Lippett was not very big in real life.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

PMike- I had season tickets in the north endzone right behind the Mosies Mooses sign. We all jumped the wall and ran out on the field slapping players on the back. Thing is that was one of the coldest regular season games I have ever been to. I remember actually joggin back to my car for the heat because I couldn't feel my feet. I saw the ambulances from my car and said, "Oh Boy, that can't be good". Later on I heard on the radio what happened.

Sections
Shortcuts