Jests fire Sparano

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Jests fire Sparano

This puts 4 of the top 5 out. GM, DC, OC, and Special Teams Coach are all gone. Do you think that Rex is gone too just waiting on new GM?

I know its a Pats forum but this effects Pats 2013 season.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Jests fire Sparano

Link:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/08/jets-fire-offensive-coordinator-tony-sparano/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Whether he is gone or not (and I believe he is) these firings directly reflect on Rex. It was he who picked the OC and DC not Tannenbaum. Rex is a dead man walking just waiting for the GM to be hired so they can announce "The Jets and Rex Ryan mutaully agreed to part ways today."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Quagmire3... I don't disagree with you on this... just wonder why wait? What purpose does it serve to wait? Is it possible a GM may want Rex? or since the owner loves headlines the drama of a coach like Rex and a GM that don't get along, gives them headlines while they try to recover from their current lack of skills and over spending on their personnel, which will hamstring the next GM and Coach?

There just seems to be no logic to the moves they are making....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Everybody fired but the head clown...priceless. Or is it the owner is waiting for Rex to guarantee the SB before firing?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just to make it clear and be fair here, the Special Teams Coach retired and wasn't fired.

BTW, the way the Jets team is wouldn't Rex Ryan be considered "Special" teams coach?  Hahaha!!  Rex isn't head coach material, the Jets organization will be better off once they realize this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Hope they keep Rex and Sancheez. I like to laugh 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

Quagmire3... I don't disagree with you on this... just wonder why wait? What purpose does it serve to wait? Is it possible a GM may want Rex? or since the owner loves headlines the drama of a coach like Rex and a GM that don't get along, gives them headlines while they try to recover from their current lack of skills and over spending on their personnel, which will hamstring the next GM and Coach?

There just seems to be no logic to the moves they are making....

"There just seems to be no logic to the moves they are making...."

Ah ha, but perhaps this might appear to be illogical to most observers, but as strange as their moves might seem, it is probably perfectly executed Jets Logic   LMAO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I wouldn't discount what the Baggins says.

New Jersey (green) is not likely to be winning many games that matter any time soon, so it must find some other way to remain relevant on the back page.

Whatever else we may think of him, Rex Ryan can do that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Better the Jests than us! :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

So much for the marriage of Tim Tebow and 'Mr Wildcat'

Sections
Shortcuts