JESTS FISHFRIED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justlikeitis. Show justlikeitis's posts

Re: JESTS FISHFRIED

Rex Ryan must be so happy...

Bill Belichick sends his regards Rex.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Rex Ryan may get fired.  sanchez may lose his job.

What a great day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

At least as of 5:45, everything is breaking perfectly for the Jets to make the playoffs.  Baltimore is leading Cincy by 2 touchdowns at the half.  San Diego did the job on Oakland as I expected.   Just keep the faith!

-- except, of course, the Jets couldn't hold up their end of the deal.  They only had to win one game out of the last three.  Just one.  They could have gotten their wish to play the Patriots a third time.  Woulda coulda shoulda.

Oh wait Houston had nothing to play for, so the Titans won.  Never mind.  Condemned from the start.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

Would really prefer the Jets keep all in tact for next season. Who wouldn't enjoy more of Rex, Mark,Santonio, Plastico, Schotty and the boys?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Holmes is definitely gone.  After his act today he'll be toiling in Seattle, Cleveland or Tampa next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In Response to Re: JESTS FISHFRIED:
    In Response to Re: JESTS FISHFRIED : I couldn't believe how the Texans blew that. Could not believe it. A false start and then a high shotgun snap? You almost wonder if Houston was in on some Vegas payoff at that point. WOW
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

After the penalty, I thought they would just kick the extra point.  What the heck?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

I'd be totally shocked if Sanchez is their starting QB next year.
    Posted by mthurl

I'd be surprised if he were anyone's starting QB next year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

But weren't they supposed to win the Super Bowl?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

But weren't they supposed to win the Super Bowl?
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST

Yeah..........like every year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to JESTS FISHFRIED:
    thier toast
    Posted by condognh

I know birds can sometimes bring down a jet but I didn't know a dolphin could.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbear3915. Show mbear3915's posts

Maybe when Rex guaranteed the Jets would go to the Super Bowl this year what he really meant was that he was able to secure tickets for the entire team in the same section at Lucas Oil Stadium??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Jets season ticket holders can't be too disappointed. After all , they get all their money back, due to the failed " guarantee " of a Super Bowl win.  Isn't that what a guarantee means?  Or is it just meaningless bluster from an obnoxious buffoon? Jets should fire Ryan , but of course they won't. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

Rex back in time from MIami to console Rob! Or Vice Versa?

Sections
Shortcuts