Jets’ Ryan ‘disrespected’ by Pats’ late deep throw

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Jets’ Ryan ‘disrespected’ by Pats’ late deep throw

Maybe Rexy can get a room with Mangina and they can both cry.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Re: Jets’ Ryan ‘disrespected’ by Pats’ late deep throw

I felt disrespected as a Pats fan by the poor effort made by the Jets. They didn't even have the respect to try their hardest against us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

My response - So?

He also said, “Throw it up deep, our guy is going to come down with it more than your guy is."

Sure, Rex, sure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Wasnt it the jets that were talking...we're not gonna kiss your rings, we're going to be more tough..blah, blah, blah!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

IF HE WANTS RESPECT HE'S GOTTA GROW UP !! ALLTHE JUVENILE  TRICKS LIKE CALLING THAT TIME OUT NEAR THE END OF THE GAME JUST PROVED WHAT A LITTLE "MOUTHY" GIRL HE IS...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT TIME YOU LOSE THERE COACH....
    1) LAY DOWN ON THE SIDELINE AND STAMP YOUR FEET !!

2) Run across the field and scratch the apposing coaches eyes out!!!!

3)  Just break down in tears in front of your team telling them your still love them
         causing anothger mad scramble in the locker room for handkercheifs
          respect is earned not given becaus of childish pranks

When you're a little more mature ask Daddy to explain it to you !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

He's so full of cr@p....After a few more losses, wonder what he'll say then...

He should realize by now that unlike his talking a big game, the Pats actually prove it on the field.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Jets’ Ryan ‘disrespected’ by Pats’ late deep throw:
    [QUOTE]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jets-ryan-patriots&prov=ap&type=lgns Maybe Rexy can get a room with Mangina and they can both cry.
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]

Of all the people to even THINK about talking about disrespect, REX RYAN?

F*CK OFF!  That guy is the EPITOME of disrespect.

I only wish the Pats could have run up the score some more on that j*ck*ss

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Yes the game was long over.  Sometimes at the end of the game BB brings Hoyer in.  In this case he wanted Moss to practice catching the long ball.  Also, the Jets were playing 8 or 9 up on the line.  Why send the backup running back into a pile of bodies when Brady can toss it deep?  Particularly on deep routes, there is never a defender in position to smack a receiver.  So why not give it a try?  Nice safe play, the final score doesn't really matter.

If Ryan wants more respect at the end of the game, the Jets should keep within one score.  Don't be three scores down.

If Ryan's feelings were hurt, maybe the Jets will decide to play harder.  Good thing too, because the Jets are playing the Patriots' rivals for the rest of the season.  Go get 'em Jets. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

And we also cheated by playing two QB's; Brady and Sanchez.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

[QUOTE]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jets-ryan-patriots&prov=ap&type=lgns Maybe Rexy can get a room with Mangina and they can both cry.
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]yep, belly should immediately apologize! i mean how dare him rub it into big baby ryan? what has he ever done to deserve that? i bet the pats called time out just to review that scenario... it is a nice F U to the fatty patty. love how belly can communicate his messages without saying anything. will be fun next year all over again! rest of article:

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

I was humored by Rex Ryan's response and saw it as mere sword-rattling; then again this is football and for the most part the responses here prove the intellect and quasi-competitiveness of it's viewers. Rattle a sword, swear, spit, post pejorative notes and challenge all-comers to chest beating.

LOL...as soon as I read the story I immediately thought, "...watch the vultures gather and crow now...it's not enough that the Pats won"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rf24fox. Show rf24fox's posts

Rex Ryan and the Jets got exactly what they deserved! They had Izzo, Woody and O'Connell as captains again, unbelievable! O'Connell was inactive for the game, but just made the trip for the coin toss. We were only trying to "embarass" them like Rhodes wanted to do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

What's the problem? The jests are worthy of any teams' disrepect.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from packetloss. Show packetloss's posts

Funny how the bloated one does not see him naming former Patriots players as captains for a game against the Patriots as not being a sign of disrepect...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Honestly I wasn't a big fan of the move. It just showed that the Pats got bated into this Revis vs Moss BS.  But the Jets have no place to complain, they have been running thier mouth and doing everything they could to get a reaction out of the Pats.  When you act like that expect to have your face rubbed in it when you don't back up your mouth.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]

He's correct. It was disrespect but it was deserved. From my experience, big mouths that can't back it up will always get dissed. This guy and his team have made spectacles out of themselves by trash talking and then they go out every week and get their Butttts kicked. Not to mention the breakdown from Ryan himself.Ryan will probably last through next year but this act is going to grow thin even on his players if they don't start winning. It should be pretty fun to watch this whole team fall apart.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Anybody whoever says "I feel disrespected" is the biggest pus-E in the world.  If that is the way you feel then man up and go do something about it instead of "talking" or "crying" about it.  Save that sh!t for Oprah...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

In Response to Re: Jets’ Ryan ‘disrespected’ by Pats’ late deep throw:
    [QUOTE]I find everything that BB does is disrespectful. His fake hand shake after somebody pounds the pats on the field. His post game interviews are disrespectful to anybody that has to listen to Mr.Monotone himself. Running up the score. Thinking he's bigger then the game itself with that whole ugly and disgusting Spygate episode...followed by BB's Blunder against the Colts followed by Hotelgate. If I had more time I could add 100 things to the list.BB's Bushleague.Always has been always will be. So gang is everybody ready to have a productive day!?
    Posted by uhohLeon[/QUOTE]

Just thinking about the playoffs.... I figure you're dreaming about next season..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I just drink a Monster for breakfast...   I didn't really have time for breakfast Monday morning because after the Pats embarrassed the Jets as usual it was 4am out here and I had to get ready for work.  The 8 hour time difference is tuff... but its always a good start to my day after the Pats beat up the sorry Jets. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

guess thats why Gay-Rod and Giambi stayed off the juice...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Yup, it is disrespect, but who deserves respect?

Obese coaches?

Dumb reporters?

Dumb players (like Freddy Mitchell??)

Paparazzi cameramen that run to a spot directly in front of someone who is marching to a locker room?

None of these have earned respect or will they receive it.

But cheer up! At least the great state of New Jersey will respect the Jets now  that they are actually property owners there and not just tenants-at-will

Now on the playoffs!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

In Response to Re: Jets’ Ryan ‘disrespected’ by Pats’ late deep throw:

All this BB bashing you do on here, why? cause BB knew what a lost cause the jests organization is and he couldn't fathom to tolerate the scum sucking jets fan base. So he blew you off for a BETTER ORGANIZATION.
    You don't hate him cause he's with the PATRIOT'S and your "hundred" other reasons you hate him cause he DISSED (PI$$ED) on N.Y....  and rightfully so.  Disrespect... my AR$$E.... They got what they deserved. oh boo hoo

Who's gonna be your savior now? Rex Cryin' sure aint.  Sanchez - Surecant.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Pots and kettles.  i'm just happy with the sound victory.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

whatever dude... go crawl back down the septic tank you came out of!  Have a great day and enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Sections
Shortcuts