Jets’ Ryan ‘disrespected’ by Pats’ late deep throw

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CWNapoleon. Show CWNapoleon's posts

Re: Jets’ Ryan ‘disrespected’ by Pats’ late deep throw

In Response to Re: Jets’ Ryan ‘disrespected’ by Pats’ late deep throw:
    [QUOTE]Hey that Gay Rod quip-Did you make that up yourself??I never heard that one before. I never saw a blood test on Giambi...did you?
    Posted by uhohLeon[/QUOTE]

Just to be clear, you're ok with A-Rod roiding up?  You've accepted that and you're fine with it; you've moved on.   That's a good thing. Just want to make sure, cause you kinda diverted attention away from that and onto Giambi and didn't really defend A-Rod on the fact that he admittedly used anabolic steroids.  Alex Rodriguez used steroids.  Yes, the man we know as A-Rod was on the juice.  I'm not trying to over do it, I"m just trying to make sure that you're ok with the fact and the the reality that A-Rod used anabolic steroids.  It's because I care and I want you to be well informed.

Hey did you know A-Rod admittedly used anabolic steroids?  No seriously, Alex Rodriguez.  Yes, that Alex Rodriguez used anabolic steroids.  He admitted it.  It's good and positive that you're ok with it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Jets’ Ryan ‘disrespected’ by Pats’ late deep throw:
    [QUOTE]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jets-ryan-patriots&prov=ap&type=lgns Maybe Rexy can get a room with Mangina and they can both cry.
    Posted by mrbungle[/QUOTE]

aw....I am so sorry on behalf of the patriots. Does that make you feel better now poochy pooh? you sensitive, poor little thing you..

here...have some deep fried, big mac with extra cheese and extra large, double fat, heavy whip cream, strawberry milk shake...no go to sleep and dream of crushing those big, ugly patriots !!!

Sweet Dreams !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

Go easy on Rex.  As long as he stays in NY, with all his foolishness and blowhard comments, the Jets cannot be legitimate contenders.  That works for me; I hope he hangs around for a long, long time. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bronson05. Show bronson05's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]
    A picture says a thousand words, K Max. This picture though, was a wonderful reminder of what a "windbag" R. Ryan truly is. Thanks for the laughs. Disrespected? Its not disrespect if you bring it on yourself, Rex. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

The only way to shut someone up is on the field.  If you don't like that you were disrespected then do something about it -- NEXT year in the case of the Jets since the playoffs are not looking like a reality.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

wow - nice pic - what camera did you use to capture Rex? The ultra-wide-angle lens must have cost a fortune...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

I'm glad Fat Rex felt disrespected --- sort of makes sense, because no one respects him -- if a guy can't take the tiny steps to not be an obese pile of dog doo, why should anyone respect him? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Rex Ryan and the Jets got exactly what they deserved! They had Izzo, Woody and O'Connell as captains again, unbelievable! O'Connell was inactive for the game, but just made the trip for the coin toss. We were only trying to "embarass" them like Rhodes wanted to do.
    Posted by rf24fox[/QUOTE]

I was at the game and noticed that.....it worked for them the first game....maybe they thought that it would work the second game.....LOL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetrinity12. Show thetrinity12's posts

Well, people complain about running up the score, and that's exactly what Ryan was doing by calling a timeout with 3 seconds left when they were down by 17. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets’ Ryan ‘disrespected’ by Pats’ late deep throw : wow - nice pic - what camera did you use to capture Rex? The ultra-wide-angle lens must have cost a fortune...
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

I think it was someone on this board that said that the Ryan's family portrait is available on Google Earth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]
    is that rex ryaN on a good day? lmao. but if who cares if he thinks we disrespected him and his team... because wee did f*ck the jets and rex ryan's b*tch @ss

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

It was very disrespectful for New York to bring a highschool team to an NFL game.  The Pats need to practice and were expecting a good scrimmage.  Those Jets boys could have been hurt playing against a team with full grown men.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Yet more whining and sabre-rattling by the Jets: http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2009/11/ny_jets_cornerback_donald_stri.html

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

What a shame...... Hey! You! Bozo Breath and your Band Of No Shows..... Want respecxt? Well, ya got to EARN it.  No crying, no Kleenex as a sponsor, GOT GET IT. When you play a man's game and get your butt handed to you, accept it and LEARN from it. Try harder next time.

Quitcherbichin! That goes for your clueless players too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SaintsFan2009. Show SaintsFan2009's posts

Ryan's still cryin'.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SurfinSoxFan. Show SurfinSoxFan's posts

if he was so disrepected why did he rush 7 defenders on that same play? so the pats are supposed to take the play off and the rest of the game off, but Rexxy
    P00 doesnt so that they could try to put brady on his @$$???? what a arrogant donkey rectum

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I heard Ryan also feels disrespected when the last doughnut isnt left for him.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

You have to earn respect, that goes for just about any job, including Head Football coach. This is pro sports, chances are, you are going to suffer some losses during the season. How you deal with that loss, and what steps you take as a coach to better prepare your team for the following week is what Ryan should be concentrating on. If he feels disrespected because the opposing team threw a long pass when the game was pretty much over, he should have threw in the white-Towel, and give-up!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Here we go again. Another coach complaining about the Pats throwing the ball when they are up near the end of the game. NEWS FLASH TO ALL!!!!! THAT IS WHAT THE PATS DO. THROW THE BALL. PERIOD. CHECK OUT OUR PASS TO RUN RATIO. Here's a loud mouth coach, talking trash before his team even took the field before game one, before game two, his players talking about the Pats game as the SB, after game three, and on national television when asked if he had the best team in the league said yes......but now....he feels disrespected. Well, he should feel that way. But not by the Pats or Belichick. By his own players for coming out not playing for 60 minutes on what was the biggest game of the year for them. Now....bye bye Jets. Your season is over before Thanksgiving. Yea, I bet he feels like a fool.