Jets and Colts season is over, no chance of going to the SuperBowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jets and Colts season is over, no chance of going to the SuperBowl

Ha, HA, Ha, HA!!!!

Just thought I would throw this out there since all the Jet's and Colt's fans who visit this forum would be saying the same thing about the Patriots had they lost. 

But guess what, we won!

Week 2 has began and the Jets have a lot to prove going into this game with the Patriots.  Gonna be a tough game.

P.S.  Sign Moss to an extension!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: Jets and Colts season is over, no chance of going to the SuperBowl

After one game? Come on. Remember us after week one in 2003?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Jets and Colts season is over, no chance of going to the SuperBowl:
    After one game? Come on. Remember us after week one in 2003?
    Posted by jaytf25

Jay.. you are right, this is only one game, but, prior to this, we saw plenty of out of town posters crowing about the fact they expected to see the Pats start 0-2 and theeir team win, win, win.  Jets fans especially.  The point is - they would have been on here like flies on a s**t wagon!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Did anyone see the season predictions before the Pats game? If I remember correctly it was Bradshaw saying the Colts would be in the superbowl against the packers because the Colts are healthy and better on defense and unstoppable on offense. One game into the season they are missing Bob Sanders and got torn apart by the Texans who play in their own division.

I don't like to make predictions or get excited over one week, but this was a great week to be a Patriots when. When everyone doubted the Pats and crowned the Colts and Jets champs they come out and lose and the Pats come out rolling.

This board would be overflowing with trolls if it were the other way. The Colts will be okay, but I'm not too sure about the Jets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Just another pats fan getting his jollies.  Everyone deserves a little joy once in a while. 

Anyway - he's not that far off.  Every team starts the season with only a 6.25% chance of making the superbowl. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Jets and Colts season is over, no chance of going to the SuperBowl:
    Just another pats fan getting his jollies.  Everyone deserves a little joy once in a while.  Anyway - he's not that far off.  Every team starts the season with only a 6.25% chance of making the superbowl. 
    Posted by Indylove

And getting my jollies I am because that's the only type of reply you can have right now.  If it was the other way around you know darn well you would be bashing us today.

When the Patriots beat the Jet's this week I just may go out and join a Jets forum to bash.  I'll leave the Colts alone for the time being.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Not really.  I could say the pats have no chance too.  

I understand your desire to leave the colts alone for the time being.  Having lost 5 of the last 6 you really wouldn't have much to argue there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

one thing is for sure- the jets and the colts are not class organizations

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Not really.  I could say the pats have no chance too.   I understand your desire to leave the colts alone for the time being.  Having lost 5 of the last 6 you really wouldn't have much to argue there.
    Posted by Indylove

`
    Superbowl talk is on a week by week basis.  After week one, The Patriots look like better contenders for the SB than do the Colts.

Oh, another thing the Colts don't have a chance of..... UNDEFEATED  SEASON!  Bada Bing!  Take the Colt to the glue factory!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

It will be interesting to see how quickly the talk about the "Superbowl Hangover"starts up if the Colts take a couple more losses early. Still, a couple years ago they started 3-4 and the media was all over their "demise". Yet they fiinished 12-4 and had a bye. Even so, it's still nice to see the Colts, Jests, and Chargers all lose on opening day. And two of them to teams they've owned for a number of years! Also, our own Patriots were 5-5 in November of 2001. I don't start to seriously speculate on who's going to the big game until at least Thanksgiving!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I know what you are saying bubthegrub2, but for all the junk these jokes put out on our forum, it's sure nice to rub it in a right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I'm sure you enjoy a Colt loss as much as I enjoy a Patriot loss - so live it up, guys!  However, I had that Texan game figured as the Colts' most difficult game of the season, so it's pretty hard for me to feel down about the loss.  Those Texans are for real IMHO, but somehow I think they're catchable after one game! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

In Response to Re: Jets and Colts season is over, no chance of going to the SuperBowl : ` Superbowl talk is on a week by week basis.  After week one, The Patriots look like better contenders for the SB than do the Colts. Oh, another thing the Colts don't have a chance of..... UNDEFEATED  SEASON!  Bada Bing!  Take the Colt to the glue factory!!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Interesting - create a stipulation so that your claim is valid.  If that represents the mindset of the typical patriots fan then the bandwagon is officially stuck in the mud. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Jets and Colts season is over, no chance of going to the SuperBowl:
    Ha, HA, Ha, HA!!!! Just thought I would throw this out there since all the Jet's and Colt's fans who visit this forum would be saying the same thing about the Patriots had they lost.  But guess what, we won! Week 2 has began and the Jets have a lot to prove going into this game with the Patriots.  Gonna be a tough game. P.S.  Sign Moss to an extension!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

"Has began". Toothless hillbilly with a 3rd grade education. C'mon man...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Jets and Colts season is over, no chance of going to the SuperBowl : Interesting - create a stipulation so that your claim is valid.  If that represents the mindset of the typical patriots fan then the bandwagon is officially stuck in the mud. 
    Posted by Indylove

Lets get one thing straight right now, I'm not your typical Patriots fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I won't write anyone off after game one, BUT I do like the ego hit, each team took. That has to count for something.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

In Response to Re: Jets and Colts season is over, no chance of going to the SuperBowl : Lets get one thing straight right now, I'm not your typical Patriots fan.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

leader of the band, eh?

Sections
Shortcuts