Jets are "Ripe"...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

Jets are "Ripe"...

Remember that.... not too long ago the Jets were talking smack that the Pats were "ripe" for the picking....

Well....  paybacks are a biatch....  after losing two in a row I would say the lack of smack coming from the Jets is very telling...  they are scared and the blood is in the water.

They should have lost the game against Dallas as well...

I would say the Jets are RIPE FOR THE PICKING....  !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Jets are "Ripe"...

Ok, Mike Vanderjet...lol

That didnt work out too well for the colts.   Good thing you arent the pats kicker...lol

Thats why I loved Rodney.  He respected the patriot way, but he didnt have any problem calling out punks like Vanderjack and Freddy Mitchell and B.B. allowed him to vent because he knew he would still focus on his job and clean clocks come sunday.

Honestly I see him every week and dude still looks like he can play. I bet he would do better than Barret/Brown combo...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfaninswflorida. Show Patsfaninswflorida's posts

In Response to Re: Jets are "Ripe"...:
    Ok, Mike Vanderjet...lol That didnt work out too well for the colts.   Good thing you arent the pats kicker...lol Thats why I loved Rodney.  He respected the patriot way, but he didnt have any problem calling out punks like Vanderjack and Freddy Mitchell and B.B. allowed him to vent because he knew he would still focus on his job and clean clocks come sunday. Honestly I see him every week and dude still looks like he can play. I bet he would do better than Barret/Brown combo...
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Oh thats right... it was Vanderjack and the Colts...  it's been awhile.

I agree about Rodney.... he could probably still improve our defense if he suited up this sunday... I think he should be in the HOF...  out of all the defensive players we have lost over the years he's the one I miss the most.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Jets are "Ripe"...:
    Ok, Mike Vanderjet...lol That didnt work out too well for the colts.   Good thing you arent the pats kicker...lol Thats why I loved Rodney.  He respected the patriot way, but he didnt have any problem calling out punks like Vanderjack and Freddy Mitchell and B.B. allowed him to vent because he knew he would still focus on his job and clean clocks come sunday. Honestly I see him every week and dude still looks like he can play. I bet he would do better than Barret/Brown combo...
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Of all the great ex-Patriots defensive players from the super bowl teams, Rodney, Tedy, Willie Mac, Big Sey, Vrabel, Ty Law, Ted Johnson, Phifer, Samuel, I miss Rodney the most. When he was on the field I didn't worry about the defense one bit. It was a sad day when he retired.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Joe Willie has been doing the best job getting into their heads, the jests are just that jesters, everybody has them figured out, now they want to go back to the ground and pound? yeah

Sections
Shortcuts