Jets are going to get pounded!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NMEXpatfan. Show NMEXpatfan's posts

Jets are going to get pounded!

The jets better be pretty good. With that fat load mouth coach and a ton of press coverage, everyone is going to be coming after them. It has happened to the Pats over the last years. Jets and Denver made it life or death to beat them last season.
         It might make them better or they will just remain mediocre. Jets, 8 and 8 for 2010.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: Jets are going to get pounded!

get back across the border!!!! the only pounding is going to be on TB.  Bring it on!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

ooopsy, that was arizona.  Carry on, unless you are an illegal, then get back on your side of the border!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

get back across the border? what about sanchez

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Sanchize is fine, he is from California, they dont profile there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NMEXpatfan. Show NMEXpatfan's posts

NEW MEXICO!  Get a USA map fathead and check it out. It's there, It's big, between Texas and Ariz.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Jets are going to get pounded!:
    [QUOTE]NEW MEXICO!  Get a USA map fathead and check it out. It's there, It's big, between Texas and Ariz.
    Posted by NMEXpatfan[/QUOTE]
    Don't worry about him he's a Jets troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

Hello!, Im new here from Philadelphia, Pa. and just now becoming a New ENgland Patriots fan. What a great team the Patriots organization have formed this season. A wonderful and intelligent quaterback with cat like skills, Sir Thomass Brady. A future Hall of Fame receiver and the softest pair of hands in the game with Randy Moss, how exciting. And just look at all the fresh and new players this team has gathered. Oh I do think the New York Jets are going to have their hands too full Im affraid to contain this team. And with all the drama and hoop-la this coach Meg Ryan has created the spot light will be a very large and uncomfortable one for this team to contend with. I read an article that New york Giants quaterback Elle Manning was hit so hard to the head that he showed up today in the Jets locker room thinking he was their quaterback. Thankfully Jets coach Meg Ryan sat down with Mr. Manning and had Oreo cookies and milk, and then explained to him that he was from the other side of New York. Reports indicate that Mr. Manning is still outside lost in the parking lot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Hello!, Im new here from Philadelphia, Pa. and just now becoming a New ENgland Patriots fan. What a great team the Patriots organization have formed this season. A wonderful and intelligent quaterback with cat like skills, Sir Thomass Brady. A future Hall of Fame receiver and the softest pair of hands in the game with Randy Moss, how exciting. And just look at all the fresh and new players this team has gathered. Oh I do think the New York Jets are going to have their hands too full Im affraid to contain this team. And with all the drama and hoop-la this coach Meg Ryan has created the spot light will be a very large and uncomfortable one for this team to contend with. I read an article that New york Giants quaterback Elle Manning was hit so hard to the head that he showed up today in the Jets locker room thinking he was their quaterback. Thankfully Jets coach Meg Ryan sat down with Mr. Manning and had Oreo cookies and milk, and then explained to him that he was from the other side of New York. Reports indicate that Mr. Manning is still outside lost in the parking lot.
    Posted by Phizzeldickus[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Since that severe hit(s) Manning received were cause for concern, I didn't find it a laughing matter. Watch who you ridicule. If TB gets hurt this year, you may be inviting trolls to ravage this forum and you'll just have to take it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Here he goes again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Sir Thomass Brady

Just come out troll and state your case.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE] Sir Thomass Brady Just come out troll and state your case.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]
    My case was a simple statement that New York Jets are in for a very difficult season, and to think the New England team will be a pushover for them is highly unlikely.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think the Jets are going to get what they deserve and there very brief stay at the head of the media spotlight will come to an end. To me they are not a very good team and I think they got very lucky last year, although I thought they did hold there own in the playoffs. They just didn't deserve to make it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Phizzeldickless,

You seem to be an educated man, surprising you would make this simple error to such a common name?
    Can you tell us why you like the Patriots and how you see them finishing record wise this tear?

Also, just for fun can you give us your thoughts on the Jets record this year?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

I hate the Jets, they stink and are yukky Go Pats. Yay!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]Phizzeldickless, You seem to be an educated man, surprising you would make this simple error to such a common name? Can you tell us why you like the Patriots and how you see them finishing record wise this tear? Also, just for fun can you give us your thoughts on the Jets record this year?
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]
    Well thank you I appreciate that. My eyesite isnt what it use to be and my spectacles are quite thick, without them Im not much good. The Patriots you say, from what I am witnessing and with all these new prospects on the team this could be a glorius season for them. Every receiver they have seems to be a serious threat but Im suspect about the runningbacks they have. In my years watching football if a team cannot count on the running game it creats chaos for the season. How they will finish, I dont have enough knowledge of the players yet to make a sure estimate, but I do think they shall win the division.
    As for the Jets, I dont see this as a good season for them to be quite frank. They have a disillusioned coach that seems to enjoy the spotlight for himself and that doesnt seem to go well in the NFL. He seems to have place a very serious burden on his team plaayers to perform at a high level every week. I see them falling apart from the inside structure fo coaching and players. I do beleive Miami will be a quiet suprise this season though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

It's not difficult to edit a post and correct a mistake ... one that he made twice. First it was blamed on a typo and now on his "spectacles".

Don't be fooled, guys, just think about it for a minute. He's trying to say all the
    right things, however, nobody jumps ship like he has to become a bandwagon fan of a new team just because he moved. Particularly if he was old like he claims to be. I lived an hour south of Tampa for 15 years, yet I was still and always will be a Patriot fan. I was surrounded by people from other places and they too remained true to their teams. Besides if you were to do what he did and you wanted to go to another team's board and make friends, would you really choose the moniker "Phizzeldickus"? Just think about it guys. I'd bet a good chunk of money that he's just a high school dork yanking your chain. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phizzeldickus. Show Phizzeldickus's posts

[QUOTE]It's not difficult to edit a post and correct a mistake ... one that he made twice. First it was blamed on a typo and now on his "spectacles". Don't be fooled, guys, just think about it for a minute. He's trying to say all the right things, however, nobody jumps ship like he has to become a bandwagon fan of a new team just because he moved. Particularly if he was old like he claims to be. I lived an hour south of Tampa for 15 years, yet I was still and always will be a Patriot fan. I was surrounded by people from other places and they too remained true to their teams. Besides if you were to do what he did and you wanted to go to another team's board and make friends, would you really choose the moniker "Phizzeldickus"? Just think about it guys. I'd bet a good chunk of money that he's just a high school dork yanking your chain. 
    Posted by capecodwilly[/QUOTE]
    How dare you young man?, your voracity making such accusations is frightfull. For 26 years I was a fan of the Philadelphia teams, thats 26 years. The money spent, the time spent, and ownership that treated the fans like simple rubbish. You have no Idea what incidents I have witness at that trash heap of a stadium and the disgust of the fans. Philadelphia has become a cespool and dare I say i wanted to get out. So that makes me suspect of leaving and going to a new home? I come here in good faith to enjoy the comradery of football fans alike and I am slandered by you? Why is this I ask you. Such levity, I implore you to cease and desist your foul hatred towards me. I will forgive you  but you must turn from your bitterness.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Dude, chill. I'm not bitter, nor do I hate you. I just recognize a fraud when I see one. Feel free to continue and carry on your charade, just so you know that not everyone is so easily fooled, unlike your high school classmates.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

[QUOTE]Dude, chill. I'm not bitter, nor do I hate you. I just recognize a fraud when I see one. Feel free to continue and carry on your charade, just so you know that not everyone is so easily fooled, unlike your high school classmates.
    Posted by capecodwilly[/QUOTE]
    Wow your kinda a jerk. I dont like you much