JETS ARE TOAST

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

JETS ARE TOAST

This one's not even close.  Brady will destroy the myth that the Jerks have a good defense.  Rex won't be able to blame this one on his quarterback.  And more than Revis' hammy will be hurting.  

Pats get 10 possessions:  9 TDs and a kneel down.  BB is a nice guy after all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: JETS ARE TOAST

I don't know how easy it will be but I do agree that the patriots should win. I don't really think the Jests defense is as good as the score from the Ravens game would indicate. I really it's more of an indication that the Ravens offense was lackluster at best. Patriots 35-17.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diablotin. Show diablotin's posts

I can't wait to hear the boos raining down on the Jests from their momentarily rabid fans as they stream for the exits in the middle of the 3rd quarter.  Bozo, I'd say the Jets D-line was VERY good last week, they blew the Ravens off the line of scrimmage pretty much all game long.  If we can withstand the D-line charge and control the line of scrimmage, it's going to be a long, long day for the green goats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Let's hope you're a solid two for two when it comes to predicting the scores. You were right about last week. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to JETS ARE TOAST:
    [QUOTE]This one's not even close.  Brady will destroy the myth that the Jerks have a good defense.  Rex won't be able to blame this one on his quarterback.  And more than Revis' hammy will be hurting.   Pats get 10 possessions:  9 TDs and a kneel down.  BB is a nice guy after all.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    You are out of your f#ching mind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: JETS ARE TOAST:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait to hear the boos raining down on the Jests from their momentarily rabid fans as they stream for the exits in the middle of the 3rd quarter.  Bozo, I'd say the Jets D-line was VERY good last week, they blew the Ravens off the line of scrimmage pretty much all game long.  If we can withstand the D-line charge and control the line of scrimmage, it's going to be a long, long day for the green goats.
    Posted by diablotin[/QUOTE]
    Pats fans were leaving at half time. I know, I was there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know how easy it will be but I do agree that the patriots should win. I don't really think the Jests defense is as good as the score from the Ravens game would indicate. I really it's more of an indication that the Ravens offense was lackluster at best. Patriots 35-17.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

Flacco did miss his share of open guys, but you attribute that to the pressure I suppose. I expect Brady to do better, but I also think Green New Jersey will be able to run on the Pats to some extent, and I know they'll stay with it -- where Cincinnatti did not.

Pats 24  Jests 13  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I really don't think the Jets are going to win either. Their QB is not what you want running an NFL offense and it always will be a problem for them with him. I really don't think the Jets or Cincy are good teams despite them making the play-offs last year. When we play the Vikes and Colts I think we'll get an understanding of our talent level.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to JETS ARE TOAST:
    [QUOTE]This one's not even close.  Brady will destroy the myth that the Jerks have a good defense.  Rex won't be able to blame this one on his quarterback.  And more than Revis' hammy will be hurting.   Pats get 10 possessions:  9 TDs and a kneel down.  BB is a nice guy after all.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Because just as long as you're sure I'm on board.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

I think the Pats are going to blow the Jets out.  But all this talk about how great the Jets defense must be because the Ravens only scored 10 points baffles me.  I'm sorry, but I thought the Ravens' offense looked just awful, and that it wasn't solely because of the Jets' D.  For example, that pass to the R side of the endzone from inside the 10-yd line that Flacco overthrew by about 5 yards, a pass Brady completes ALL THE TIME -- Flacco's passes in a  lot of cases were just bad.  A good offense puts up 20 points on the Jets at least.  Maybe I'll be eating crow tonight at 7:00, but I expect at least that from our boys today.  Go Pats !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Geo365. Show Geo365's posts

The NY Titanics should wear thier throwbacks! I hear Revis will try to cover Welker on certain plays! A recipe for disaster trying to cover Moss with Cromartie and safety help! That means LB's on the Patriot TE's....Brady is going to have a real good day!  31-13....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Patriots 45-10

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I think the Pats are going to blow the Jets out.  But all this talk about how great the Jets defense must be because the Ravens only scored 10 points baffles me.  I'm sorry, but I thought the Ravens' offense looked just awful, and that it wasn't solely because of the Jets' D.  For example, that pass to the R side of the endzone from inside the 10-yd line that Flacco overthrew by about 5 yards, a pass Brady completes ALL THE TIME -- Flacco's passes in a  lot of cases were just bad.  A good offense puts up 20 points on the Jets at least.  Maybe I'll be eating crow tonight at 7:00, but I expect at least that from our boys today.  Go Pats !!!
    Posted by LuvsThosePats[/QUOTE]
    You should try completing a 15 yard out with 300 pound men bearing down on you or trying to take your eyes out or your head off. Two step drop, fade route, TD. (1.3 seconds to release the ball and no longer or TB could be toast). And that my friends is high school timing.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

extreme defensive struggle Pats 2 Jets 2, we win the coin flip (payback for bert favre) and win 5-2

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

I think the Pats have more weapons to deal with the blitz. They have a better short game than the Ravens with Welker, Edleman, Faulk and Hernandez. If the Jets are sending a safety or linebacker every snap I can see the screen game or one of the tightends having a huge part in the Patriots plan. But, you still have to play the game! I'm trying not to be too over confident, but to quote the 2001 Super Bowl DVD " I like our chances."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I don't think it will close. 2010 will be an encore presentation of 2007 but with more offensive weapons

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I expect the Jets to come out looking better than week 1 and make it a very tough game.  Patriots 23-20.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I hate the Jets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Not just toast . . .

Burnt Toast.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

i bet my soul the pats by at least 10

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Pats 34 Jets 13, They will be up early just like last week. Just my biased unobjective opinion.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I'm confident about a win today. I can't wait to see the D play, I just feel they're just going to grow by leaps and bounds, week to week.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]Not just toast . . . Burnt Toast.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

talk about retarded......soooooooo funny Pffttt

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]i bet my soul the pats by at least 10
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]....unfortunately it's time to pay up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Now don't you all just look silly!!!!!