Jets are Toast!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Jets are Toast!

And Woody Johnson is about to go bankrupt.  No one in New Jersey is going to buy another ticket to that new stadium of his after the a** whoopin the Pats are about to give his team.  

Pats romp to 56-0 win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Re: Jets are Toast!

In Response to Jets are Toast!:
    [QUOTE]And Woody Johnson is about to go bankrupt.  No one in New Jersey is going to buy another ticket to that new stadium of his after the a** whoopin the Pats are about to give his team.   Pats romp to 56-0 win.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

I'll just say that if the game is a blowout it will be the Pats that are Blowing.  I think it's gonna be more like 17-9 pats but then I'm weird.  I don't think KY jelly and his pack of smurfs are going to get in the endzone tomorow.  They will just keep stalling.  We are going to hurt them, but not in a huge way.  We score 2 tds and a field goal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

OK mighty, I trust you on this one.  I just bet my house and cars we win by 50.  I figured you might be off by 6 points lol.

On a serious note, I know this should be a close game.  For some reason, I think the Pats are going to win decisively.  No logic at all behind my hunch.  You can almost smell a good tail kicking coming.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

In Response to Re: Jets are Toast!:
    [QUOTE]OK mighty, I trust you on this one.  I just bet my house and cars we win by 50.  I figured you might be off by 6 points lol. On a serious note, I know this should be a close game.  For some reason, I think the Pats are going to win decisively.  No logic at all behind my hunch.  You can almost smell a good tail kicking coming.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    I get the same sense. My mind is telling me that this should be decided by at most seven points (probably less), but for some reason I feel like this game could be similar to last year's game in Foxboro.

The key is getting to Sanchez early and when he starts to get hot. When he starts facing pressure, he gets himself into a bit of a panic and makes errant throws. You don't need a consistent pass rush to beat Sanchez - just a timely one. All the Pats need to do is stop the run and prevent Sanchez from building his confidence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I agree with Mighty.

Everything in my gut tells me this is going to be a royal beatdown.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'd say something in the middle, not a royal beatdown but substantial.  It feels like about 10 points. 

The Jets have been playing like they're quite injured, the Perils of Pauline on almost every single game against bunny teams, and the Patriots haven't shown any of that.  Then the Jets suddenly lose a rather key player given the Patriots' offense.  That's not in my numbers at all, and it looks kind of rough for the Jets' defense.  No signal caller, and the backfield is depleted already.  They'll have to play more vanilla all of a sudden.

Otherwise I see a BB team maturing, this is the second time they've played the Jets, and BB has had extra time to lay in some plans and gimmicks. 

I think the "weak pass defense" line about the Patriots is mainly statistical hogwash, a product of the team playing prevent almost every single game and giving up mostly joke yardage and joke touchdowns in return for eating clock slowly, and then the team recovers an onside kick and lets the clock wind down.  The other team's players get the big stats and possibly they get bigger contracts, while the Pats get "W"s.  Some people don't care to reconcile dead last in passing yardage with tied for first in wins.  That's their loss.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]And Woody Johnson is about to go bankrupt.  No one in New Jersey is going to buy another ticket to that new stadium of his after the a** whoopin the Pats are about to give his team.   Pats romp to 56-0 win.

Speaking of perfect scores, did you also make a prediction like this before the helmet catch game, lol?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

I'll take a 3-2 win if it comes to that.  Style points aren't my cup of tea.  Win and move on. Keep the train moving.

I'll take 10-2 record any which way.  Lesson learned from 2007.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I just want a win (which I'm confident of) and see who comes ( if any) whining tues..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, would you like french toast or texas toast

56-0 would be sweet

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How many times have we seen a game in which the Pats are playing a team with a defense like the Jets coming into Foxboro and the Pats blow them away?  More often than not.  All the pundits leading up to the game question the ability of the Pats to figure out the Jets D and how the "Ryan Bros." have Brady's number.  I like their chances to win given recent performances. If a blow-out happens, which I think is relatively unlikely, so much the better.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]How many times have we seen a game in which the Pats are playing a team with a defense like the Jets coming into Foxboro and the Pats blow them away? Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

many times

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I'll post you tomorrow. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Jets are Toast! : Speaking of perfect scores, did you also make a prediction like this before the helmet catch game, lol?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]
    He always makes a ridiculous prediction. He's a clown needing attention.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets are Toast! : many times
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    Well there is last years playoffs with the Ravens for one. You asked. Couldn't help myself.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets S*CK!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with Mighty. Everything in my gut tells me this is going to be a royal beatdown.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

+++ !!!

Sections
Shortcuts