Jets Asking "Tone" to "Restructure"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Jets Asking

Hey look at that-Clark started yet another tghread!?

Shocker!!-Hey Mods can we do something about the # of threads a person can start in a day!?

This is his 14,562 post since January the 1st!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Why is restructering a contrat of a Jets so important to a pats fan?With the amount of time you guys spend on the Jets I often times think that I'm in the redsox forum and all the jealous sox fans can talk about are the Yankees!

Is it that  Napolean Complex of everything NY showing up again?Is it always there being a NEer?

Or is just Clark starting another thread about a subject that none of us really care about and he likes to see his thoughts on the screen?

fair questions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

we still have our bet that the Jests get $20-$30 million under thye cap by March 12th, correct?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Why would you bait him rkarp?Now he will have to repost your post when replying,knowing that it is NOT neccessary,but the little guy just loves those long winded epic posts.

Don't enable him.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Don't force him to "bump" that thread rkarp!What a tool!

here's a 100$$ bet Clark-You don't post anything until Friday and I'll give you 100 bucks.One post from you...you lose!

Would you like home address now?

Anybody else want to make some easy money??tell us the amount.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Why is restructering a contrat of a Jets so important to a pats fan?With the amount of time you guys spend on the Jets I often times think that I'm in the redsox forum and all the jealous sox fans can talk about are the Yankees!

Is it that  Napolean Complex of everything NY showing up again?Is it always there being a NEer?

Or is just Clark starting another thread about a subject that none of us really care about and he likes to see his thoughts on the screen?

fair questions.

Actually I enjoy Rusty's contributions. See nothing wrong with reviewing what's going on with the divisional contenders, particularly the blowhard, gasbag Jets. This forum is a lot less interesting in his absence.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

So u predicted three years ago that the Jets would have a bad year last year huh?

You'll have to "bump "that thread for me to believe you on that one there Nostodamus

Yes a Napoleanic Complex-not just in sports but in life in general.It's got to p iss you off walking around knowing that all New Yorkers and society in general have and will always will think of boston as New Yorks redheaded step child.

The pats haven't won a SB since being exposed as cheaters to the Whole Sporting World. Call it Karma,call it a curse .I say you gtt what you deserved and can only hope the pats will never win anything ever again because of it.

Yes the Jets haven't won in awhile but they aren't known as cheaters.We win.

So is everybody having a productive day!

Y'all gnaw on that awhile and I'll check back again later..until then..

Y'all have a nice afternoon now ya'hear!?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Um, because they are in the Patriots division. 

Um, because several Jets fans come here to litter up the forum.

Um, it's always fun to make fun of the less fortunate teams in the division.

Um, The Jets and Rex Ryan deserve to be made fun of since they seem to like to make bold yet empty promises.

This is a football forum.

All good and legit reasons to talk about the Jets.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

fair questions.

LOL look who is talking...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Don't think he'll restructure he's not that kind of guy, i'd say chances are he'll be gone. JRABB I know you're a troll but being a troll and being an idiot are 2 completly different things and somehow you are both. Rusty's right the Jets sold themselves down the river in an unsucessful attempt to unseat the patriots, that's really what has happened IT IS A FACT AND CANNOT BE DENIED. Did they really need Cromartie and Revis? Did they really need Holmes and Edwards? Did they need to overpay LT even though he was done? Did they need to move up in the draft to get a QB as bad as Sanchez (Come on man the one year starter at USC, it's almost guaranteed they won't make it in the NFL)? Did they need to sign Tebow? Did they need to extend the horrible Sanchez?

I love the fact you bring up the fact the patriots haven't won it all since they got caught cheating, that means that you genuinely believed at least one of those years the Patriots were the best team in the NFL and should have won on the other hand if it's just a slap in the face, it's da mn hard to be the team lifting the lombardi it takes a perfect scenario that's why so many many many many many many Jets have had to retire without one. 34 years and counting, 34 years and counting....come back when you have a leg to stand on!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Um, because they are in the Patriots division. 

Um, because several Jets fans come here to litter up the forum.

Um, it's always fun to make fun of the less fortunate teams in the division.

Um, The Jets and Rex Ryan deserve to be made fun of since they seem to like to make bold yet empty promises.

This is a football forum.

All good and legit reasons to talk about the Jets.

Also because we're Patriots fans and if we didn't talk about other teams we'd spend the entire offseason speculating what might happen due to BB love of playing his cards close to his chest

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Don't think he'll restructure he's not that kind of guy, i'd say chances are he'll be gone. JRABB I know you're a troll but being a troll and being an idiot are 2 completly different things and somehow you are both. Rusty's right the Jets sold themselves down the river in an unsucessful attempt to unseat the patriots, that's really what has happened IT IS A FACT AND CANNOT BE DENIED. Did they really need Cromartie and Revis? Did they really need Holmes and Edwards? Did they need to overpay LT even though he was done? Did they need to move up in the draft to get a QB as bad as Sanchez (Come on man the one year starter at USC, it's almost guaranteed they won't make it in the NFL)? Did they need to sign Tebow? Did they need to extend the horrible Sanchez?

I love the fact you bring up the fact the patriots haven't won it all since they got caught cheating, that means that you genuinely believed at least one of those years the Patriots were the best team in the NFL and should have won on the other hand if it's just a slap in the face, it's da mn hard to be the team lifting the lombardi it takes a perfect scenario that's why so many many many many many many Jets have had to retire without one. 34 years and counting, 34 years and counting....come back when you have a leg to stand on!!

Thank you.   Yes, it is not debatable, which is why RKrap and his little band of Jets promoters here need to step forward and admit it.

Cris Carter and whoever else at ESPN who thinks they didn't carelessly and recklessly knee jerk their teambuild from 2008-2011 is just flat out dumb. There is a cap, it exists, bad management of it, etc, can have major repercussions not just for 1 year, but for MANY years.

The laundry list of mindboggling moves they made is literally pages deep and it all happened over a 2-3 year span.   The Bengals, Raiders and Lions are collectively blushing right now.

Ironic he mentions our team not making that one play in SB 42 or SB6 to somehow justify that socuting video was cheating, when it was HIS team that ran to the media and Goodell 1 year removed for being in violation of the same thing, 1 year earlier in Foxborough.

Not to mention, it wasn't cheating under Tagliabue's regime.

Jealousy from our little troll Leon is aa funny thing to watch.  What I can't figure is people like RKrap giving he and other trolls a leg to stand on here.

When you're right you're right man, you deserve your due. I don't know if anyone has seen this video (link below) but it's pretty funny. They rip the Jets to the bone, the number of times the words "they broke" are used is enough but when asked who has the hardest road this year they laugh and say the Jets...it's a good watch for any Pats fan

As far as spygate, people can have their opinion on it if they want i'm done discussing that. I never thought it was cheating in the first place, don't give trolls a reponse to it

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/0ap2000000138715/State-of-the-AFC-East