Jets at Broncos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Jets at Broncos

Thanks Timmy! From all of us in Pats Nation, we appreciate that last drive.

Like I said, the Jets are now on suicide watch. Rexy is going to have a coronary after that game. If Elway can spend some time teaching Tebow how to throw, he would be a pretty darn good QB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Jets at Broncos:
    [QUOTE]Their an 8-8 team at best.  I've been saying it all year.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Huh???? What do you mean?  They are going to win the Super Bowl!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

LOL........Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Pete Prisco 
    Tebow has one drive -- that's it. And they win Why? Sanchez is worse

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Way to go Jests!!! Beaten by a hybrid FB/QB!!!! Tebow owns you!!!!! The Jests just plain stink.Oh well back to as the World turns the red Sox version!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxlaxer12. Show redsoxlaxer12's posts

Tebow Believes in God....I Believe in TEBOW

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

that was just epic

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Im missed most of the game to to other commitments I had tonight but saw the last drive and I laughed my behind the whole drive!!!! Now the Pats just have to make sure we don't let up on the Cheifs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Pete Prisco 
    Lost in all this Tebow talk is this: Rex Ryan's Jets are in deep doo-doo.

Howard Finkel 
    I now wonder if Mark Sanchez will ever get the Jets to the promised land.. Greene hurt, the onus goes right to #6.. This game is on him..

Pete Prisco 
    Lost in all this Tebow talk is this: Rex Ryan's Jets are in deep doo-doo.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Heh heh. Like I told 'em in pre-season. 8-8

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

I was surprised at how poorly the Jets played. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and now the wolves in Jets lockeroom will come out.  It's going to be a lovely weekend.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

wow how things change in the NFL in 5 days. too many things to say. im just really enjoying this. that last drive was Legendary.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

[QUOTE]Sanchez is actually a better passer, Tebow a better athlete. That isn't saying much.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Sanchez is not a leader, Tebow makes players believe. Thats the difference.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Going to sleep like a baby tonite.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Anyone notice that all the talking heads on ESPN and ESPN radio who have never actually played football keep ripping Tebow?  But the guys who are former players, Irvin, Marshall Faulk, Prime Time - all those guys seem to like Tebow.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone notice that all the talking heads on ESPN and ESPN radio who have never actually played football keep ripping Tebow?  But the guys who are former players, Irvin, Marshall Faulk, Prime Time - all those guys seem to like Tebow.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

OMG!!! HE'S A TERRIBLE QB, HE WENT 9-20 for 104 yards!!! The Broncos DEFENSE won that game. In fact, the Broncos on scored 10 OFFENSIVE points! SHUT UP WITH THE TEBOW PRAISE, I HATE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Almost cheered for the Jets this week. -_-

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets at Broncos : OMG!!! HE'S A TERRIBLE QB, HE WENT 9-20 for 104 yards!!! The Broncos DEFENSE won that game. In fact, the Broncos on scored 10 OFFENSIVE points! SHUT UP WITH THE TEBOW PRAISE, I HATE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! Almost cheered for the Jets this week. -_-
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I like Tebow but especially what HE praises. Always Praise HIM!!!!!! Wink

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Stick a fork in the Jets. They're done.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]     Stick a fork in the Jets. They're done.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

I said they (and us) would lose 3 more games each this year than last because of a tougher schedule. They have beaten precious few teams with a winning record the last few years and have only squeaked into the playoffs. Not this time. And they had some good fortune in the playoffs as well.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

I haven't seen the game as I live en Denmark, and it was played during the night here (+6 hours). But from what I've read this is just great. The jests are done, it is over for them! No SB, no playoffs, they're toast.

Rex and Mark might have one more season, that will end in mediocrity, and then they will be gone from NY. The jests will have to rebuild from there.

Maybe it's wishfull thinking, but IMO it's a real possibility.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

so who is to blame for their loss? http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/34465/take-your-pick-who-to-blame-for-jets

"The New York Jets thought they were a Super Bowl team. Now, there is a good chance they won't make the playoffs.

So who do you blame for New York's embarrassing 17-13 loss to Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos? New York's postseason hopes took a major blow after it fell to 5-5.

Is Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez to blame? The former first-round pick is not playing like a franchise quarterback. Sanchez completed 24 of 40 passes for 252 yards and an interception. His pick-six got the Broncos back in the game.

Do you blame the Jets' defense? New York's vaunted group allowed Tebow to drive 95 yards on 12 plays in the final minutes. The Jets usually close the door in those situations but had no answer for Tebow in the clutch.

What about offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer? The Jets have plenty of talented skill players. But Schottenheimer is not getting the most out of this group. The play calling has been questionable and Sanchez isn't making strides under his leadership.

Finally, should Rex Ryan get most of the blame? The Jets have look disorganized and haven't responded in two crucial games in November. It's up Ryan to have the Jets prepared and ready to play.

There are a lot of fingers to point at the Jets. But who deserves the most blame?"

I think rex ryan is the most to blame for their loss, he made the stupid decision to blitz often even though you have one of the best set of DB's in the entire NFL and an opponent who has a rookie QB who cannot throw. He should have not blitzed nearly as often and kept tebow in the pocket and forced him to throw against revis/cromartie. the game plan should have been stop tebow from running. Also the jets didn't establish the run game and once again come away with terrible average rushing yards. I think we have seen some of the last of rex ryan and sanchez in NY.