Jets become most hated team in the league!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Jets become most hated team in the league!!!!

-- "Much of it can be attributed to fan envy. With few exceptions, loyalists would love for their teams to deliver as the Jets do." --

Look, I'll give Green New Jersey credit for punking San Dago in the divisional round, that was a good win, but I wouldn't call sneaking into the playoffs over a couple teams that laid down for them and one win over a notorious choker the kind of "delivering" that creates fan envy in rival markets -- unless maybe you live in some place like Detroit. The Jests may indeed be the flavor of the month while nobody is playing, but to suggest that they could generate the kind of disdain casual fan has for the Pats in general -- and Belichick in particular -- well, let's just say I'm dubious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

What they should really say is that the Jets' TRASH TALKING is making them the most hated team in the league.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Gee..a guy that covered Flipper in Miami and then worked for the Boston Herald is critical of the Jets....go figure. Can they come up with someone who can be objective?? I can't seem to find any articles about other teams that are nearly that angry. And by the way that pic sure does you justice poindexter

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

& even LT joined in already: "LT: Bring on the Patriots".....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

I can't hate a team that I feel bad for.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

It's hard for people to hate the Patriots the way they used to because they haven't won a superbowl in so long. Most people hate teams that win more than anyone else. I personally always hated the Jets more than any other team with the Dolphins second but that's because I'm a pats fan. The Jets really haven't done anything with the exception of a few big mouth punks on their team (and coaching it) to deserve the hatred. They certainly didn't earn their way into the playoffs last year and I won't give them this kind of credit untill they actually do something that the rest of the world can hate them for. Let's see them actually earn a playoff spot and then talk the kind of trash that they are famous for already and I will crown them as kings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

i still hate the pats wayyyyyy more than the jets...the jets would actually have to win something first for me to really care about them

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Become? Thay always have been, IMO.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

There's no way any team is hated more than Pittsburgh right now. They're "cheap" as in they let their popular but expensive free agents move on and replace them with lesser players. They can't control their players' conduct concerning safety and human well being. They have a fanbase that would support Ruthlessburgher if he killed a hookker and dumped her body in one of the three rivers. "She knew what she was doing.." Hines Ward is the dirtiest player in the NFL. They went Kobra Kai and swept the leg of Carson Palmer to cheat their way to their first snoozefest SB win. Especially the fans, you're a ghetto third world rust belt city nobody would ever visit except for family.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

True or not - Tim Graham is an idiot.  I have read his blather in the past and it just smacks of bias. 

Although he did use "meek" as a descriptive for the patriots efforts, which was satisfying. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Jets are my 3rd least fav team behind indy (our real competition over the past decade in the afc) and Dallas because so many local here talk too much smack and never back it up.  But as much as I think the Jets should have not even been in the playoffs, I respect what they did.  They won, like we used to..with great D and running.  They dont have the QB or WRs, but are a good team.  I cant stand that loudmouth Rex, BUT he motivated the team well.  I think it will eventually fail him, BUT until it does, I m wrong. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

uncle is spot on...even before they were the "mouses that roared" haha they were the most hated in my book... thier playoff run wasnt that great...the bengals went true to form...and the chargers "are not who we thought they were!!" (haha again)  their schedule will get tougher and teams will have scouted them now...so its gonna get harder this time around and I am looking forward to it... lets not make any mistakes...we will have a very tough schedule too but we need to get better as well and I think we will...we are year 3 of the 5 year plan with a 3 time sb qb...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets become most hated team in the league!!!!:
    There's no way any team is hated more than Pittsburgh right now. They're "cheap" as in they let their popular but expensive free agents move on and replace them with lesser players. They can't control their players' conduct concerning safety and human well being. They have a fanbase that would support Ruthlessburgher if he killed a hookker and dumped her body in one of the three rivers. "She knew what she was doing.." Hines Ward is the dirtiest player in the NFL. They went Kobra Kai and swept the leg of Carson Palmer to cheat their way to their first snoozefest SB win. Especially the fans, you're a ghetto third world rust belt city nobody would ever visit except for family.
    Posted by TheFantasyBaron

Why would anyone hate them for that? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

True or not - Tim Graham is an idiot.  I have read his blather in the past and it just smacks of bias.  Although he did use "meek" as a descriptive for the patriots efforts, which was satisfying. 
    Posted by underdoggg

I still hate Indy more than any team in the NFL.....Does that make you feel better?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

True or not - Tim Graham is an idiot.  I have read his blather in the past and it just smacks of bias.  Although he did use "meek" as a descriptive for the patriots efforts, which was satisfying. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Best post on here.  You can tell that I have as well during my year posting at ESPN.com.  Graham was worked ALL over, but he is an admitted total NY Jets Fan.  When he'd call The Pats the most hated team, It was because of things like BB's demeanor, Brady's stardom, and the overall team's hubris.  When he labels now, NY as the most hated team, It revolves around their hard-nosed play, tough killer attitude, and the whole fear factor they bring...'nough said. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Jets become most hated team in the league!!!! : Best post on here.  You can tell that I have as well during my year posting at ESPN.com.  Graham was worked ALL over, but he is an admitted total NY Jets Fan.  When he'd call The Pats the most hated team, It was because of things like BB's demeanor, Brady's stardom, and the overall team's hubris.  When he labels now, NY as the most hated team, It revolves around their hard-nosed play, tough killer attitude, and the whole fear factor they bring...'nough said. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Really??????  Hubris?????

The Pats and Steelers won more than half of the Super Bowls in the last decade.  The Jets deserve no such respect for running their mouths as much as possible.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, usually people hate teams that a perrenial winners, not losers. The Jets make the AFCCG and they think they are the new dynasty. what a j(CH)oke

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: Jets become most hated team in the league!!!!: You forgot about Santonio Holmes. And remember when that doooooche, Joey Porter, was there?
    Posted by TheFantasyBaron

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from iceman778. Show iceman778's posts

no one will hate someone easily...there will be alwase a strong reason

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The Jets, though seemingly on the right track, are still a joke...and will go only as far as the fragile knees of Mark Sanchez can carry them.

Besides, everybody but Underdog(gg), and the ESPN crew, knows that the Indianapolis Colts are the most hated team in the NFL.