Jets Bills game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Jets Bills game

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^Tears!

Your opinion has not changed on going from one bust QB to another in Geno Bust? Do ya think old man Reed's opinion has changed on choosing the wrong team?

LOL!

How is that "top ranked D" coming?  Sheldon Richardson and Milliner still top notch rookies, huh?

bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

Who said they had a top ranked D?

[/QUOTE]

YOu did. The last 2 weeks running around here after the Saints win, signing in and out with your many board names.

Mt Hurl and RKRap like your team, so at least you have that going for you.

[/QUOTE]

You must have a link for where I said that, right?  It would seem unlikley that after losing to the Bengals 49-9 and beating the Saints 27-20 that I would translate that into a claim that the Jets had the best D in the NFL.  You should post that stop posting lies.  You have no cedibility here given the lies I called you out on in the last few days.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Milliner is beginning to look like Kyle Wilson in coverage. I think he was #9 pick. When was the last time BB missed on a top 10 pick?

[/QUOTE]

Milliner was not the problem yesterday.  

[/QUOTE]

He was on that Graham TD.  The guy sucks. Face it, Bungalow Bill.

[/QUOTE]

You mean the one where he excellent coverage and the ball was well underthrown?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Milliner is beginning to look like Kyle Wilson in coverage. I think he was #9 pick. When was the last time BB missed on a top 10 pick?

[/QUOTE]

He never has.  Only a few fired GMs have.   Matt Millen. Al Davis. And, Davis is dead.

Milliner looks a lot like Kyle Wilson.  Two busts in Rd 1 at CB. Ouch.  And, that's on the heels of the Revis Debacle and Cromartie overpaid and a free agent after this year.

[/QUOTE]

You obviously know very little about the game.  And it seems that not only do you struggle with being able to understand how many weeks go into two months, but you seem to not know what year it is right now.  You should refrain from posting things that prove your ignorance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

so will the Jets make the playoffs?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That entirely depends upon how many games they win and how many other teams win.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That entirely depends upon how many games they win and how many other teams win.  

[/QUOTE]

do you think they will make it? .........in your honest opinion?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Logan Ryan is better than Milliner

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Big play right there.  EJ playing well....

[/QUOTE]

It seems that was a key point in the game, though I doubt that Smith's play would have been any better if the Jets had either forced a punt or held them to a FG.  Pettine had is number.  Can you believe that was the same team that dropped 30 on the Pats?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

evasive answer before.........I think you want to say yes but KNOW that they won't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

evasive answer before.........I think you want to say yes but KNOW that they won't.

[/QUOTE]

Look up what I posted for their wins and you'll have your answer.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

and that pushing the player call hasn't been called since that game...........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seems that not all teams try to cheat until they get caught.  It was something that was clearly coached due to ignorance of the rules and not something that sort of happens as you are trying to do your job like say, offensive line holding or PI.  Think there are any other penalties that have only been thrown once this year?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep. I said that the time, too. It was never called in NFL history and will not be enforced the rest of the year.

Jets are really a 3-7 team. They get Goodell calls at home and when they don't get them on the road, they get abused allowing 30+ points.

Their defense sucks.

[/QUOTE]

How many of those 3 games won by a total of 8 points should the Pats not have won?  Crying about correct calls is for losers.  Does the shoe fit?  How would the Pats have won that tie game, Harv.  Oh, you thought that the Pats would have automatically gotten the win?  Of course you did.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No. You tell us. You don't order us around here on our board, Bustchise.

You have 2 fraud wins and should be a 3-7 team right now. We all know it and we all know why. Well, except for maybe RKrap and Mt Hurl, along with yourself.

[/QUOTE]

What are you five?  How about this order.  Go flock yourself.  When are you going to post where I said the Jets had the best D in the NFL?  I can post where you said the Pats did.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Big play right there.  EJ playing well....

[/QUOTE]

It seems that was a key point in the game, though I doubt that Smith's play would have been any better if the Jets had either forced a punt or held them to a FG.  Pettine had is number.  Can you believe that was the same team that dropped 30 on the Pats?  

[/QUOTE]

"Dropped 30"? Does that include a fraudulent 3 points in OT?

JEts don't win that game with Vereen and Talib on the field. We all know that.

[/QUOTE]

Waaaaaaaaa!  We got caught cheating!  It's not fair! It's not fair!  

Think that Saints fans are crying that they got screwed when the refs let the Pats cheat?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have 2 fraud wins and should be a 3-7 team right now. We all know it and we all know why. Well, except for maybe RKrap and Mt Hurl, along with yourself.

[/QUOTE]

What are you five?  How about this order.  Go flock yourself.  When are you going to post where I said the Jets had the best D in the NFL?  I can post where you said the Pats did.

[/QUOTE]

The PAts absolutely do have arguably the best D in the AFC. Absolutely. Talib is the main reason why they aren't being more talked about the last month due to his injury.

The Jets, however, SUCK!

Reed played 59 snaps  like I warned you about, with a complete backfire. LOL!

Antonio Allen? 3.  Reed started with Ryan satisfying that ego and Manuel threw into the wind and abused your entire secondary.

Tears!

Your anger is delicious today, Bustchise. Absolutely delicious.  Home next week to try to cheat or away?

bawhaah

[/QUOTE]

The rebuilding Jets with 14 new starters including 6 rookies that have replced all coordinators and their GM in the offseason, traded their best player and have beaten the Saints and mighty Patriots (after losing by only 3 in Foxboro) and have the NFLs best run defense by a mile and are 5-5 suck?  What does this say about the other 17 teams that are 5-5 or worse?  Tell us all again how many games you said the Jets would win this year and how many in a row they would lose up to the bye week.  Are you still in the prediction game?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The PAts absolutely do have arguably the best D in the AFC. Absolutely. Talib is the main reason why they aren't being more talked about the last month due to his injury.

The Jets, however, SUCK!

Antonio Allen? 3.  Reed started with Ryan satisfying that ego and Manuel threw into the wind and abused your entire secondary.

Tears!

Your anger is delicious today, Bustchise. Absolutely delicious.  Home next week to try to cheat or away?

bawhaah

[/QUOTE]

Reeds 59 snaps was a complete backfire? Oh, please explain.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

That we have a Jest's fan here telling us how great they are after getting creamed by the Bills is hilarious.  What a joker.

Geno Smith is a more mobile version of ButtFumble, not good enough, never will be good enough.  They should have drafted EJ Manuel lol!

Just End The Season

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Rusty, I watched the game.  It was a total isht show that is for sure.  Bad game from everyone from the coaching staff to special teams.  But it looked like the bills threw away from Reed most of the game.  Def wasnt Reed's fault we lost the game.  That pass on Milliner that got caught up in the wind hurt us for sure.  Was good coverage but that throw was so short due to the wind he couldnt recover.  A frustrating day for sure.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Jets, however, SUCK!

Tears!

bawhaah

[/QUOTE]

Arguably?  Who might argue that point.  Say, anyone who watched them get torched by Geno?  Maybe someone that wathced them give up 31 to the Steelers after the Jets only gave up 19? Maybe someone that thinks that no team give up nearly 4 1/2 yards per carry could ever be the best D?  I could see that.   The question really is, what kind of genius would argue that they are the best D.

By the way, Harvey, the AFC is not the NFL.  You said NFL.  Now, you think that you can elimate half of the teams and nobody would notice? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Jets, however, SUCK!

Tears!

bawhaah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

30 points on D given up, missed tackles by Reed in space as predicted and blown coverages.

LOL!

Enjoy!

I told you his best bet was limited snaps, spot duty near the line like a SS and why his ego took over with Rexie Ryan strokiing it for him this past week.

Backfire.

Reed is done as the Ed Reed the public knows. You were warned.

[/QUOTE]

So because the Jets gave up 30 points, this means Ed Reed was a complete backfire. Oh my, you are not very smart.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Jets, however, SUCK!

Tears!

bawhaah

[/QUOTE]

The rebuilding Jets with 14 new starters including 6 rookies that have replced all coordinators and their GM in the offseason, traded their best player and have beaten the Saints and mighty Patriots (after losing by only 3 in Foxboro) and have the NFLs best run defense by a mile and are 5-5 suck?  What does this say about the other 17 teams that are 5-5 or worse?  Tell us all again how many games you said the Jets would win this year and how many in a row they would lose up to the bye week.  Are you still in the prediction game?

[/QUOTE]

You didn't beat the Pats. YOu cheated in OT with the entire viewing public in shock with what happened. Then, the NFL admitted the refs didn't enforce the rule evenly.

Yes, you are rebuiding. The fact you thought you were not the last couple weeks has been hilarious to watch.

You have been peacocking around here for 2 weeks as Bungalow Bill, Uncle Rico, Phat Virgin, Fletcherbrook, Meadowlands Mike etc.

You seemed to have buried Don'tQUestionBB these last 2 weeks. Why is that? In fact, why did you retire Bustchise anyway?

Nice to see you admitting tyour team is rebuilding for years to come with no base built and 1st rd busts and a myriad of overpaid FAs you need to replace, which means a massive lack of continuity.

[/QUOTE]

Cheated?  How so?  Tell me how the Jets cheated while the Pats got caught cheating. When did you change from your premise that the NFL changed the rule midseason?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Jets, however, SUCK!

Tears!

bawhaah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

30 points on D given up, missed tackles by Reed in space as predicted and blown coverages.

LOL!

Enjoy!

I told you his best bet was limited snaps, spot duty near the line like a SS and why his ego took over with Rexie Ryan strokiing it for him this past week.

Backfire.

[/QUOTE]

So because the Jets gave up 30 points, this means Ed Reed was a complete backfire. Oh my, you are not very smart.  

[/QUOTE]

It just means the Jets are not very good. As an  ex Jet coach once said 'you are what your record says you are".... MEDIOCRE

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Jets, however, SUCK!

Tears!

bawhaah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Enjoy!

Backfire.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It just means the Jets are not very good. As an  ex Jet coach once said 'you are what your record says you are".... MEDIOCRE

[/QUOTE]

That and 4 turnovers is not conducive to winning a football game.  Whaaaat?  A rebuilding team with 14 new starters and a rookie QB is mediocre? Weird.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That and 4 turnovers is not conducive to winning a football game.  Whaaaat?  A rebuilding team with 14 new starters and a rookie QB is mediocre? Weird.

[/QUOTE]

every team experiences player turnover every year. Your D has 2 rookies one is the 9th pick in the draft the other the 13th. The rest of the D are all experienced players what was their excuse yesterday?

Sections
Shortcuts