Jets/ Browns Conspiracy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dadairt666. Show Dadairt666's posts

Jets/ Browns Conspiracy

Why is Mangini so eager to help the Jets win with him continually giving the Jets superstar players (Sanchez, Edwards, etc.) for garbage in return. Wasn't he run out of NY? I want to hear people's theories as to why Mangini wants to see the Jets succeed so much, at the expense of his own team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Jets/ Browns Conspiracy

He is just trying to make a name for himself (RAT)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If you understood the mind of Mangini you would be a basterd. He is just a basterd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Jets/ Browns Conspiracy:
    [QUOTE]Why is Mangini so eager to help the Jets win with him continually giving the Jets superstar players (Sanchez, Edwards, etc.) for garbage in return. Wasn't he run out of NY? I want to hear people's theories as to why Mangini wants to see the Jets succeed so much, at the expense of his own team.
    Posted by Dadairt666[/QUOTE]If you don't know that Mangini will do anything he can to help derail the express known as the Patriots he will....Don't worry every team in the NFL will help anyone playing the Patriots with personel moves.It's not a conspiracy but it's as close to one as you'll ever see in football.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ram1571. Show ram1571's posts

Mangini can only wish he was half as good of a coach as Belichick. I feel sorry for any team that he coaches.

Sections
Shortcuts