Jets - Browns

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Jets - Browns

Hillis is having another good game.

One thing is evident for sure.   Jets Offense /> Patriots Offense

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Re: Jets - Browns

The Browns are for real.  Other than the silly decision to do an onside kick right away, and the subsequent points, they are playing solidly.  Looking a bit like the Jets have found something now they like,  but the Browns are taking it right to them, and that should wear them down.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

In Response to Re: Jets - Browns:
    [QUOTE]Should the Browns come back to earth today and the Pats finish with the 2nd best record in the AFC or lose a tiebreaker to the Jets, our Mistake By the Lake will figure ugly if we have to go to Indy or Pitt or Balt or someplace for a WC game.  Let's hope KC wins the AFC West, just in case....
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Of all the teams in the playoffs as of now,  can we say positively that the Pats can beat any of them?  

We do not have an offense like the Saints or Colts which can win games.   We definitely do not have a defense like the Jets or Pittsburgh that we can count on to win the game for us.

This will be another early exit from the playoffs.  Do not know how long Belichick can continue to  go into a season without a running back, and no pass rushers.  Wasting the best years of Brady's career.   Been 5 years and we can't find a running back.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

SANCHEZ looked Hurt on that last tackle....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets - Browns : I think tonight's game will go far towards answering a lot of those questions. Belichick kept Maroney TOO long. He should've been gone after his 2nd season.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

Belichick needs to move up in the draft and get a RB,  if he sees a good one. We could've had Chris Johnson a couple years ago.  The same goes for a pass rusher,  the Packers got Mathews with our pick. Just imagine him on this team now.

We have one of the weakest WR's and RB groups in the AFC.   Tate and Branch on the outside, are you kidding me?    One cannot get open and the other is washed up.  As for the RB's,  you can't tell me Belichick hoped that Taylor would stay healthy.  He is good for a couple games a year and then he is done.  Thats been the case for years now.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Peyton Hillis is a thug. Wish we had him...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Jets - Browns:
    [QUOTE]Hillis is having another good game. One thing is evident for sure.   Jets Offense /> Patriots Offense
    Posted by Spetznaz24[/QUOTE]

you call 65 yards a good game?, he had 188 last week

what the fudge i wrong with the browns, i figured they be up 10 points by now

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Should the Browns come back to earth today and the Pats finish with the 2nd best record in the AFC or lose a tiebreaker to the Jets, our Mistake By the Lake will figure ugly if we have to go to Indy or Pitt or Balt or someplace for a WC game. Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

a true defeatist attitude

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Peyton Hillis was a 6th round pick !!! damn !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Jets - Browns : you call 65 yards a good game?, he had 188 last week what the fudge i wrong with the browns, i figured they be up 10 points by now
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

He had 60 in the first half.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Its amazing what a pass rush will do to a rookie QB.... Jets have tamed Colton McCoy this week....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

[QUOTE]Peyton Hillis was a 6th round pick !!! damn !
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

McDaniels is an idiot as a HC.  Gave away Jay Cutler,  Brandon Marshall, Peyton Hills in 1 year. Also he acquired Maroney! Broncos fans should be furious.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

To bad Cleveland's season ended last week when they won their Super Bowl. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets - Browns : Sorry, forgot the Pats are supposed to win every game  How does that make me a defeatist?   What if the Pats go 14-2 and the Jets go 14-2?   Is it in the realm of possibility that we end up with a hard luck WC? Yeah, I thought so - now go back and look at the loss to the Browns and offend offend breast cancer supporters with your posts.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

ok, your remind me of a girl scout

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets - Browns : Sorry, forgot the Pats are supposed to win every game  How does that make me a defeatist?   What if the Pats go 14-2 and the Jets go 14-2?   Is it in the realm of possibility that we end up with a hard luck WC? Yeah, I thought so - now go back and look at the loss to the Browns and offend offend breast cancer supporters with your posts.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    can't both go 14-2...  we play each other again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Well, THAT was an epic collapse.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets - Browns : can't both go 14-2...  we play each other again.
    Posted by norichcrybabies[/QUOTE]

thanks for point that to numbnuts ipot

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Hold the phone, the Browns are alive yet!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

WOW, CLeveland Ties the game with 44 seconds left.....