Jets Coach Rex Ryan Curses at Fan Last Night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

Jets Coach Rex Ryan Curses at Fan Last Night

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWS_PUBzv4Y

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Jets Coach Rex Ryan Curses at Fan Last Night

haha. that was funny :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Loved it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Poor Rex. This is what happens when you make guarentees you can't keep.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Rexy sure has an inferiority complex when it comes to Belichick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

priceless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

He should. BB made the transition from a Super Bowl winning DC to a Super Bowl winning head coach. For all his talking Rex has yet to even make it to the game let alone win it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Hahahaha! He brought it on himself! 

That video is awesome. It reminds me of the 2004-5 AFC Championship. I hung around the stadium and gave it to the 'trash-talking' Steelers after the game as they walked into the tunnel. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

And that says all you need to know about the Jets

And over in Jets country they are killing BB for something he may or may not mumbled under his breath that a reporter from a NY paper thought he overheard.

You stay classy Jets fans

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Wait till you guys hear what BB was alleged to have remarked to his son while leaving the field last night...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatrickMcFinn69. Show PatrickMcFinn69's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Coach Rex Ryan Curses at Fan Last Night:
    [QUOTE]Wait till you guys hear what BB was alleged to have remarked to his son while leaving the field last night...
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

yep, sit there and suck on it Rex. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Now that was funny!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]And that says all you need to know about the Jets And over in Jets country they are killing BB for something he may or may not mumbled under his breath that a reporter from a NY paper thought he overheard. You stay classy Jets fans
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

You mean like some of the posts seen on this thread and others?

Or how about earlier in the game, when after the " TD Reversal" call posters accused the REFS of wearing Green & White? (It WAS a bad call, but that's not the point)

Or other posters who were throwing Brady under the bus until Brady started playing like Brady?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

LMAO.  Now THAT is funny.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Thanks for the share.

Fireman ED was pretty quite after that pick six. The stadium emptied out fast too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Of course this was not forced or required!

Rex Ryan apologizes for cursing at a fan

Rex RyanAP

Rex Ryan responded to the video of him cursing at a fan while heading to the locker room during Sunday night’s lossto the Patriots during his press conference on Monday.

“I obviously made a mistake,” Ryan said, via Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News. “I was full of emotion and just popped off. … I apologize. I made a mistake.”

Ryan’s apology is pretty much what you’d expect given the nature of what happened, although that doesn’t mean he’ll be off the hook with the league. Ryan can expect a pretty hefty fine from the office for blurting out an obscenity in the direction of several paying customers. Given the fact that he took a $50,000 hit for flipping the bird outside of an NFL stadium, you’d imagine this one would be even bigger. Florio suggested it would be a six-figure job earlier Monday and it wouldn’t be surprising to see that come true.

Ryan also weighed in on the other bout of profanity from Sunday night. Bill Belichick reportedly told his son “Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, suck my d–k” after the Pats put the final touches on their 37-21 victory. Ryan joked that he said the same thing to his son after last year’s playoff victory, before adding that he wasn’t offended and that is is “something I’ll bring up to him after we beat em in the playoffs again this year.”

What? You thought another blowout loss to the Patriots would turn Ryan into a different person?

If Ryan’s looking for something else to curse about, he might find it in LaDainian Tomlinson’s knee. The Jets running back sprained his MCL late in Sunday night’s game and with a quick turnaround before the Thursday nighter in Denver it seems unlikely that he’ll be able to play. That would make life even more difficult on a Jets offense that doesn’t need any more obstacles.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm fine with it.  The guy yelled something at him, he yelled something back.  Good.  NFL, get over it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for the share. Fireman ED was pretty quite after that pick six. The stadium emptied out fast too.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I always wanted to ask the guy who hoisted fireman ed on his shoulders if he minded that his junk was resting on the back of his neck. What would be the right answer for that?

answer 1. "I can't feel anything on the back of my neck" ?

answer 2. "yeah I feel it but it doesn't bother me" ?

answer 3. " yeah I feel it and it bothers me so I don't know why I keep hoisting him. Maybe cuz I'm an idiot or gay" ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

OMG this is priceless!!! Hhahahahaha!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

The Ryan family complex about BB is pretty much the same as the Manning family complex about TB. It aint pretty...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

NFL looks at Rex Ryan comments

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No shock there. Rex acts like he does because he's INSECURE, as all bluff and blow hards are. I've been saying that for years. The more a guy talks and predicts, the less confident he is in victory. Confident people have nothing to prove. It was last year before the playoffs when no sound bites came out of Jersey that they scared me, and wouldn't you know it, they ended up winning. As long as they're running their mouth, we're good. J-E-S-T-S! JESTS, JESTS, JESTS!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]No shock there. Rex acts like he does because he's INSECURE, as all bluff and blow hards are. I've been saying that for years. The more a guy talks and predicts, the less confident he is in victory. Confident people have nothing to prove. It was last year before the playoffs when no sound bites came out of Jersey that they scared me, and wouldn't you know it, they ended up winning. As long as they're running their mouth, we're good. J-E-S-T-S! JESTS, JESTS, JESTS!!!
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

This is largely true as a general rule, but wasn't he running his mouth the year before, when they got to the AFC Championship Game also?

Sections
Shortcuts