Jets coach Ryan undergoes weight-loss procedure

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Jets coach Ryan undergoes weight-loss procedure

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d816f02eb&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Re: Jets coach Ryan undergoes weight-loss procedure

about time! The guy was going to eat himself to death. Probably won't work in the long run however!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Jets coach Ryan undergoes weight-loss procedure:
    about time! The guy was going to eat himself to death. Probably won't work in the long run however!
    Posted by rickrand3

Fat or thin, he'll remain a bigmouth azzhole, the perfect coach for the jests.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Another quality thread, and typical post from alfie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chaucer. Show chaucer's posts

If Rex really wants to lose some pounds all someone has to do is give him an enema.  He should lose at least 300 pounds immediately

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Yeah its called dont eat 10 hamburgers at once, just eat 5

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I herd his car was going to have surgery also.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

That's funny, when I clicked on the story link earlier and when I clicked on it just right now, the story just looked shorter...  They apparently cut-out parts of the following (yes, this seriously was in the original column):

"The 47-year-old Ryan has frequently poked fun at himself and his rotund midsection, including after unflattering belly bearing photos of him changing into a jersey during a Florida-Carolina NHL game last month floated around the Internet.

'I'm watching ESPN and I'm like, 'Whoa, that's not a real good shot,' Ryan said during the NFL Scouting Combine. 'I mean, don't get me wrong, I get hit on all the time by women.'  Ryan also partially blamed his weight for him not getting a head coaching job with the Atlanta Falcons after the 2007 season."

First, WhatTH am I doing wrong?  Second, WhoTH is hitting on Rex Ryan (maybe they're mistaking in him with his evil-twin brother, Lex Luther)?  Third, WhoTH is hitting on someone associated with the New York Jets?  Fourth, WhoTH is hitting on Rex Ryan?  Fifth, What is that tcal- an Import?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

They have a lip staple to replace the stomach staple?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

For lack, of well-an analogy worth any merit whatsoever, Rex Ryan kinda reminds me of that Master-Blaster character in "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome"...  He'd be Blaster obviously, who the midget (Master) said, "No, nooo...Can't you see He's got the mind of a child."  I'd go to a Jet's game an hold up a banner that said: "Take to the wind; Fly Captain Walker, Fly...Take Us to Tommorrow-morrow Land!"  But they probably would think I'm crazy or something...  Although them not getting the full derisive conotation of them being The Jets and Rex Ryan being Blaster, would really bother me far more...  Seriously, anyone else bothered by the language decay within 1 generation of adults-children, within that society of children that saves Mad Max in the desert?  I mean, I can handle Tina Turner as overlord of that city run by Master's expertise in cultivating pig-feces into electrical power, but those kid's saying things like, "I finded-s hims, Capn'n-s Walker," is simply too much for me to accept.     

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

It would have been easier to just sew his mouth shut & kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

For lack, of well-an analogy worth any merit whatsoever, Rex Ryan kinda reminds me of that Master-Blaster character in "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome"...  He'd be Blaster obviously, who the midget (Master) said, "No, nooo...Can't you see He's got the mind of a child."  I'd go to a Jet's game an hold up a banner that said: "Take to the wind; Fly Captain Walker, Fly...Take Us to Tommorrow-morrow Land!"  But they probably would think I'm crazy or something...  Although them not getting the full derisive conotation of them being The Jets and Rex Ryan being Blaster, would really bother me far more...  Seriously, anyone else bothered by the language decay within 1 generation of adults-children, within that society of children that saves Mad Max in the desert?  I mean, I can handle Tina Turner as overlord of that city run by Master's expertise in cultivating pig-feces into electrical power, but those kid's saying things like, "I finded-s hims, Capn'n-s Walker," is simply too much for me to accept.     
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Well those kids have come a long way from the torment of the Cindy Brady lisp, but thats not actual bad language is it?  I remeber the good old days when we had RIF, reading is fundemantal. It helped to develope proper word phrasing and proper sentences, but Im afraid with the advent of such things as Bubonics, Rap, and social acceptance of Lezbians with tongue piercings stealing my girlfriends I dont know what will happen. It wont matter I guess because we are gonna be wiped out in 2012. Does that giv eme enough time to build a sturdy bomb shelter that will hold enough food and women for me to start a new race of humans after they are all wiped out?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

That's funny, when I clicked on the story link earlier and when I clicked on it just right now, the story just looked shorter...  They apparently cut-out parts of the following (yes, this seriously was in the original column): " The 47-year-old Ryan has frequently poked fun at himself and his rotund midsection, including after unflattering belly bearing photos of him changing into a jersey during a Florida-Carolina NHL game last month floated around the Internet. 'I'm watching ESPN and I'm like, 'Whoa, that's not a real good shot,' Ryan said during the NFL Scouting Combine. 'I mean, don't get me wrong, I get hit on all the time by women.'  Ryan also partially blamed his weight for him not getting a head coaching job with the Atlanta Falcons after the 2007 season ." First, WhatTH am I doing wrong?  Second, WhoTH is hitting on Rex Ryan (maybe they're mistaking in him with his evil-twin brother, Lex Luther)?  Third, WhoTH is hitting on someone associated with the New York Jets?  Fourth, WhoTH is hitting on Rex Ryan?  Fifth, What is that tcal - an Import?  
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Im going to guess that car has a very serious vagin al infectionYell

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Does that giv eme enough time to build a sturdy bomb shelter that will hold enough food and women for me to start a new race of humans after they are all wiped out?"

In the past thread "Where are you from?" I gave away my 2012 Survival Plan:  Somewhere in early December, and since I'm usually a last-minute guy-it'll probably be around the 18th or thereabouts (which will give me 3 whole days to institute my master-plan):  Then I'll hitchike down to Orlando's Epcot Center and sneak in The Epcot Ball after midnight, So I can ride out the Apocalypse in style as I cultivate the planet earth section with some organic potato seeds.  I'm investing $23 in some dried fruits and veggies- the rest of my supplies I'm stealing from a Best Western en route-blanket, pillow, plastic cup(s), and bible just in case.  It should be still airconditioned even after doomsday, because The Disney conglomerate will want to secure the vacation monopoly on the mutant survivors...  You can come along if you want Stomper, But we'll have to make a stop on the way down to kidnap some women from any number of the All Catholic Schools for lesbian/bisexual women we pass on way, so we can repopulate the earth (they'll come to love us later...like those girls in the bible that got that old guy drunk to repopulate the planet, after his wife looked back to that town that was brimstoned then turned to a pepper grinder).  Man, gonna have to read that whole Old and New Tentacle thing when I get that chance...  Maybe we can even convince the girls that we're BOTH the second coming?  Then after we make them weed the potato garden, we'll go, "Ha-ha, Fooled you!"  Lot's a' work to be done, lots of work...      

Sections
Shortcuts