Jets coach Sal Alosi trips Nolan Carroll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Jets coach Sal Alosi trips Nolan Carroll

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=5913168

J-E-T-S
    S**K
    S**K
    S**K!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Jets coach Sal Alosi trips Nolan Carroll

In Response to Re: Jets coach Sal Alosi trips Nolan Carroll:
    That is really sad on the Jets part. Can you ever imagine that the Pats Staff would ever do something like that? It goes to show you the kind of atmosphere the Jets have over in wonderland. I can't believe that even happens in the NFL when everyone is an Adult & Paid Professional! This might happen in some kind of JV Football game, but in the pros...just sad. I said this all year long when ESPN & every other so called Expert were jumping on the Jets Bandwagon, the Jets are Lucky to be 9-4. They are a .500 team at best. Sanchez while boy wonder in the early year is now realizing that teams make adjustments & study your every pass/move/tendency/mistake/etc. The Jets are not a bad team, but they have issues at QB which can demoralize the offense & defense. I would not be surprised to see them miss the playoffs.
    Posted by KUL00

It would give me great joy to see this happen

Pats, Steelers, Chiefs, Colts, Ravens, and Chargers - most of the usual suspects

Sections
Shortcuts