Jets/Colts Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Jets/Colts Game Thread

YESSSSS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

lets not put the cart before the horse(face)

fumble by aDAI!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, manning a choker...sure

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I never thought I'd say this but GO JETS. As I hate both teams theres just something extra special about seeing peyton wilt and seeing his record go to under 500 in the playoffs!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

I was hoping that bald eagle would spot geyton and rip his horse face off with its talons

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

should be 20-6

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Why did "no nuggets" not go for 2?  Make it a 3 point game.  I guess he's not that smart.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

jets d looked awful that last drive, like i said in another post why can't BB find WRs like Collie or Garcon 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Did anyone miss the hands to the face to the QB? It came on the last scoring drive by the Jets when Sanchez had to throw it out of bounds. No flag.

Edit: My bad. It happened on the Jets second TD. Sanchez threw the TD on the next play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

ROOT I caught that but knew they wouldnt call it....I'm guessing they would have called it in favor of Peyton-Trump (btw, have you seen those dumb oreo commercials with ELI, bro and Donald trump?)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"Did anyone miss the hands to the face to the QB? It came on the last scoring drive by the Jets when Sanchez had to throw it out of bounds. No flag."

Yes and it was very obvious. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i don't think we'll see any calls against the colts now, unless its real flagrant

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

God! Manning is a cry baby. I can't root for the Colts, can't do it. At least the hated Jets are a tough, smashmouth, non excuse making, play 60 minutes team.

I can't believe I even said that, but I guess my AFC East loyalty AND annoyance for Peyton Manning are just stronger than my hate for the Jets. Oh yeah and Sanchez just stood in there like a man for that TD.

FOR TODAY ONLY - go jets. In the Superbowl - Go NFC team!!! (who ever you are)!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from james32. Show james32's posts

did you hear that goof marino talk about manning being a champion by driving colts for score.Are there some unwritten word that says everyone on TV has to built up peyton.I just don't believe he that good,give him what Brady had to win a superbowl with before Welker,and peyton wouldn't had made the playoffs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Play action is such a great weapon......to bad we always go empty backfield.  Hopefully we upgrade our RB position next year and by upgrade I'll take anyone but Maroney.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Knowing Feely I would have gone on 4th and 7.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

OK....right now the Jets D is no better than the Pats D..... came up big in the 1st half and is now being shredded by the no huddle etc..

Let's see if the Jets prove me wrong

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

3 receives and a TE that can catch.  Must be nice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... the only way to beat the colts O is to have TWO defensive plans....one for each half....because once manning figures out the D plan, his receivers are too good...

Also, teams need a plan for their no huddle O....keep that in mind for the draft discussions

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from james32. Show james32's posts

DON'T FORGET A GAME PLAN FULL OF PICKS AND REF'S WHO CANNNOT SEEM TO SEE THEM AND ANNOUNCERS WHO SEEM TO MISS THEM TO.IS THIS HOW THEIR RECIEVERS GET SO WIDE OPEN

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Tcal;

Lol Okay now Collie and Garcon' are great players??  Do you seriously think they'd be great anywher else??

Just give the guy his due.  He is an amazing QB.  He knows exactly where to go with the ball everytime and his accuracy is incredible.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Tcal2

You forgot to mention the RB also.  Addai looked pretty good on that 10 yard catch and run.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

James... very good points... I forgot about all those "legal" picks

How about a LATE hit on sanchez... even phils simms called it!!!

the refs game plan kicks in

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

another great non call

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Midway through the 3rd. I got the time right but the call wrong.

I have never seen the phantom rusher ignore the roughing the QB non-call. 

Sections
Shortcuts