Jets/Colts Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: Jets/Colts Game Thread

wow dogg. Dont ever come on here and claim the colts dont got the refs.. that missed roughing the passer could have been the most blatent missed call ive ever seen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

man, the jets don't even benefit from the brady rule, they should have called the colts for the late hit on sanchez

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

i don't think we'll see any calls against the colts now, unless its real flagrant

Like a roughing the QB? Or does it have to be muy muy flagrante?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from james32. Show james32's posts

COLTS FANS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.DID YOU SEE THE LATE HIT ON SANCHEZ AND THEN JETS GET FLAGGED.DON'T BELIEVE THAT LAST TOUCHDOWN BY COLTS WAS IN BUT I'M SURE NOTHING WILL BE SAID

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"Lol Okay now Collie and Garcon' are great players??  Do you seriously think they'd be great anywher else??

Just give the guy his due.  He is an amazing QB.  He knows exactly where to go with the ball everytime and his accuracy is incredible."

Come on maninCA, you can still get arrested in 4 states down south for this kind of man love.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Seriously, that one was obvious.  There haven't been many bad flags in this game, but Rex Ryan had a pretty good argument there.

Ahem, Colts fans.  But you guys don't get the benefit of the refs, right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

jets are losing momentum, their start RB is out, and they can't move the ball. not looking good

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Prediction: after watching Sanchez get smacked in the back (wow he was mad)  Ryan sends people to get Manning.  And thats as it should be.  Starting to like the guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

"Another" non call lol. Where were the others in this game?  As someone who mildly dislikes Colts fans and otherwise could care less, I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary here going either teams' way.

This is a great game and we're watching an all-time great do his thing at QB.  A lot of QB's wouldn't have come back with that drive late in the second half.  I love watching Manning play.  He is incredible.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

TCal;

Call it manlove if you like.  The guy is f'ing incredible.  Look at what he is doing to the #1 D in the NFL. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

Cheapshot on Sanchez and NO FLAG! What a joke the NFL has become.  How much is Polian paying these refs! CRYING OUT LOUD! My god. I am done with the NFL.  Time to switch to the NHL where they actually make calls.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I DIDNT just say that

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

GO COLTS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

That Walmart commercial with the screaming clown was hilarious.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

TCal;

I second that, LMAO at that one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"Where were the others in this game?"

sanchez getting smacked in the face......I expect selective sight from Colt fans.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonmrenda. Show jasonmrenda's posts

i hate manning as much as anyine BUT it isnt his fault his owner got into the pants of officiating crew.  he just takes advantage of it - as would any good qb inc brady.  i dont like it, i feel it is absurd to watch week after week after week as indy gets nearly every officiating break. but dont blame manning.  as much as i also hate the jets maybe their fans will now understand what other teams have been saying - a game vs the colts always includes a game against the officials.  manning is the best qb in the history of the game.  brady proved this year there is no debate with his bledsoe like abominations.  all i can hope is that the NFC destroys the winner of this game - which will be harder to do if its the colts and the refs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

GO COLTS

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

TCal;

Seriously man, at least try to be a little objective.  It should tell you something when Sportscenter won't mention a thing about any calls, and neither will any talk radio outside of N.E.

I agree, the non-call on Sanchez was bad.  LOL and the Colts are going to win because of that call?  Give me a break.  You guys are getting stupid with this stuff.

And, I'm not a Colts fan.  I could care less who wins.  It's a great game.  Sanchez and Manning both are playing lights out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Yeah,  they didn't miss that one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

But the Jets D tickle Clark on the helmet and get 15 yards??? give me a BREAK.

this game is over

Go NFC

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Anyone notice that slants, against the Jets, have been working all day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Done and done.  Great game, great season by the Jets.  I love to hate them, but I give props to them.  They're going to be nasty next year.

But that'll do  it.  Manning is the real deal, and the thing is, if the Jets' D cannot stop him, neither can the winner of tonight's game.

Indy over NO in the big game. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from james32. Show james32's posts

Can't agree more lifetimepat go nfc.can not understand everyone's love affair with manning.When greene went out game pretty much over

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

TCal;

"Did you see the shot Simms took at the Pats by saying its' no bend but break defense" . . . . were you being sarcastic or serious?

I hope not serious, because this is the AFC title game and no one cares about the Pats today.  Their season ended 2 weeks ago.  Pretty egotistical to assume that every comment about Manning is a shot at Brady or an innocuous (and truthful) comment about the Colts D is a shot at the Pats.

Truth is, no one cares about the Pats right now dude.  Get over it.

Sections
Shortcuts