Jets Continue To Lower Themselves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Jets Continue To Lower Themselves

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to teegee's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

why does this guy start so many posts about the Jets? He trolls the Jets boards, and then comes over here trying to troll here. WHo cares?

Pats have more pressing issues that are a lot more fun to discuss than Revis and the Jets

Apparently it is a lot of fun to discuss Revis and the Jets, (see Pro Football Talk), for example. Especially if you're not a fan.

but this isnt Pro Football Talk. This is a Pats board. To spam the board with Revis stories that have nothing to do with the Pats is trolling imo. 98% of what this guy posts is anti Brady and Jets stories. and even then, when we all prove him wrong on even those nuggents he posts, he back pedals like crazy

I backpedal like crazy, huh, RKrap? Why don't you go into that "Another DT FA Hits The Market" thread and tell me who needs to do some major backpedaling. LOL

You act like nothing has ever happened. Show some basic class and dignity and admit defeat.

You have quite a nerve saying I backpedal on anything after your displays here recently, especially on the heels of you STILL not honoring our bet parameters.

I have bludgeoned you so many times since 2010 after discovering you do in fact work for ESPN.

I ADMIT DEFEAT!!! PLEASE, PLEASE PUT ME ON IGNORE AND STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND THESE BOARDS LIKE A LITTLE POODLE, HANGING ON EVERY WORD I SAY, MAKING THINGS UP, LOSING EVERY BET TO ME...PUT ME ON IGNORE AND GO AWAY. GET HELP!!! DUMBKOFF!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Jets Continue To Lower Themselves

The Jets may be continuing to "lower" themselves BUT why are you always stating threads about the Jets in a patriots Forum?

I ask the same question in the redsox Forum about the Almighty Yankees!

Jealous much??

Oh and what a shocker...king started the thread. That is his 45,763 thread srtarted since January 1st of this year!!

Don't you work?