Jets crash in Pittsburgh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Jets crash in Pittsburgh

Before even getting to the pile of rubble you could hear crying in the distance. It was later found out to be a man that was beaten up pretty bad. He could not remember his name only his initials L.T. He also must have had some pretty bad facial damage because he did not want to remove the visor that hid his face. Rex was also found to be in pretty bad shape. He had swollen up to the size of two men and showed signs of having a concussion. He kept talking on and on about things that made no sense. Cromartie was having a hard time locating all his children and Revis thought he was on a island.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Jets crash in Pittsburgh

What makes you think this is funny? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Silly post, but the Steelers do have a better run D than the Pats and Troy looks pretty healthy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I hate the Jets but this isn't funny at all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Jets crash in Pittsburgh:
    [QUOTE]Before even getting to the pile of rubble you could hear crying in the distance. It was later found out to be a man that was beaten up pretty bad. He could not remember his name only his initials L.T. He also must have had some pretty bad facial damage because he did not want to remove the visor that hid his face. Rex was also found to be in pretty bad shape. He had swollen up to the size of two men and showed signs of having a concussion. He kept talking on and on about things that made no sense. Cromartie was having a hard time locating all his children and Revis thought he was on a island.
    Posted by ohyes[/QUOTE]
    I remember hearing this type of talk last week. How did that work out? This is why they play the games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I hope Steelers knock the heck out of Jets and knock them out of the playoffs. Then all there last two wining games is for NOTHING. ha ha jets still won't make it to SB if Pitts. wins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

24-3 Pittsburg at the half.

the jets played their superbowl last week and won. they lose to the steelers and all they did was simply play one more game than we did. 1969 stays intact and this Patriots fan says there ain't no rivalry with the Pats and the jets. the jets gotta win something in order for it to be a rivalry. right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

It wouldve been nice to see the Pats come out as fired up as the Steelers were this game...but it is cool to see this beatdown.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

J-E-T-S.....S-u-c-k-  s-u-c-k  s-u-c-k

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

are you kidding me....they deserve every bit of it  they are all talk and when all is said and done they still jest all talk.... should the pats have done it...yes but they didnt but who cares now

because they are still frauds!!!!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Not a single Jets fan on this forum. Has anyone even seen a post from at least 1?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joerock22. Show joerock22's posts

I'm ecstatic that the Jets lost, but I don't understand how Patriots fans can make posts like this ridiculing the Jets.  Did we all forget that the Jets beat the Patriots seven days ago?  Let's all calm down and breathe a nice sigh of relief instead. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Better team won today.....
    Simple as that.....

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Jets crash in Pittsburgh:
    [QUOTE]24-3 Pittsburg at the half. the jets played their superbowl last week and won. they lose to the steelers and all they did was simply play one more game than we did. 1969 stays intact and this Patriots fan says there ain't no rivalry with the Pats and the jets. the jets gotta win something in order for it to be a rivalry. right?
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

One more game is one more game my friend. The Jets linebackers played like cr*p in the first half. But Sanchez did give me hope for the future. They should have beaten this Pitts. team.

Sections
Shortcuts