Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really?????

In a post on espn boston they said that Cromartie does not believe Belicheck is in top two of defensive coaches....

He said something like... I picked one and two but i never said 1, 2 and 3..... 

I did not know he could count that high...... I was surprised at that!!!!

What a tool... hope we crush them twice this year.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really?????

Cromartie will be just like T.O. in a few years and BB will be in the Hall of Fame, people talk when they aren't confident in themselves and are insecure about what's around them. This guys is scum and will live the rest of his life like scum.

Nice avatar by the way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really?????:
    [QUOTE]Cromartie will be just like T.O. in a few years and BB will be in the Hall of Fame, people talk when they aren't confident in themselves and are insecure about what's around them. This guys is scum and will live the rest of his life like scum. Nice avatar by the way.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

I don't even think I'd put Cromartie in a class with TO...and that's saying something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

BB will cram his rings down Cromartie`s throat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

He has to count that high so he to number his kids and babymamas.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really????? : I don't even think I'd put Cromartie in a class with TO...and that's saying something.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

TO is a top 5 WR of all-time man.... now I wouldn't want him on my team, but his natural ability is one of the best ever all around WR's with his size, speed, strength...

So I wouldn't compare him to what is considered to be one of the better CB's today, because Cro will never be a HOFer like TO will be.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Mangione your an axx ryan saying he is not here to kiss Belichek's rings or concede the division before the season starts is not disrespectful it is him trying to lead his team. What do you expect him to say. Any jet saying they hate the pats is competition. Cromartie doesn't know the name of his kids is burned regularily but he is going to put down a coach that has gone to superbowl 5 times in 13 seasons and won 3 with pats and another with giants. Guess what he has no respect and that should not be appreciated by us or a "real" jets fan. Go back to jets board, if you were a pure jets fan you wouldn't know how o get on this blog... I don't know where the Jets blog is why would i care to go there?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Cromartie should learn his kids names instead of talking about BB and the Pats. Will see how much talking he does when Welker or Gronk or Hernandez or Loyd burn him up for 2 TD's.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I really hate Cromartie, and every other athlete that talks trash like him.  But he was right.  I wouldn't rank BB very high on defense given his latest body of work.  In fact, I'm more inclined to call BB an offensive genius than I am a defensive genius.  But why quibble over that.  He's the best coach in the NFL by a good margin.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Jetmaggotione, Can you help me out? I'm trying to better understand why Jet fans always show up here early with tons of confidence and talk of Super Bowl and despite them not making it there for over 40 years you believe it. Let me fill you in on something, the Rex experiment is over. He sold his soul and banded together his little group of mercenaries there for nothing but the money and it didn't work. The plan could only work if they won quick and that didn't happen. Now.......they bring in a guy that got fired in Miami for his lack of production and couple him up with another guy in Rex who underperforms and somehow you fools believe that will work? This model is so appealing to you idiots you continue it on and bring in a quarterback who was ranked in the bottom five last year to help out another quarterback ranked in he bottom five. BB is a true head coach that understands all aspects of football, his record speaks for itself and his place in the hall of fame is already guaranteed. I'm sure anything Cromartie says mattes very little to a head coach like BB. But you just keep right on backing a fine character and upstanding citizen like Cro, it only solidifies my opinion of you and the rest of you Jet fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Players have a lot to do with just how well the defense performs. The Jets finished 5th in the league last year. So how is it that Ryan is the number 1 defensive coach? The Ravens finished 3rd, Ryan's old team. He hasn't been there for years and can no longer take credit for it. BB hasn't had the players on D since 2007. He's been slowly rebuilding it since. On paper it looks like this could be the year it improves. Playing the games is the only way we'll know for sure. 

If the Jets were so damn good on defense explain to us why they lost twice to the Patriots last year.

Ryan, Cromartie, and JetMangione all have a lot in common. They all keep making stupid comments after stupid comments. The strong evidence that they don't learn from their mistakes is a strong indication that they may have damaged cerebrums or ones that never developed! Tongue out 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Not sure it was crying, more like disbelief that a low life like Cro, a disgusting person who can't control his own family and only survives in the NFL by holding every play would have the audacity to comment on someone who achieved so much. Crying is what Rex does at the podium at post game press conferences.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really????? : I knew it was only time before someone added cheats but miraculously doesn't get caught to the thread.  Maybe McCourty should take lessons so he didn't blow this year.By the way "disgusting person who can't control his own family"?  You are a flippin idiot.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Oh, he gets caught.  Then cries about the penalties,  whaaa, not fair!!! 
    He and T-Rex make a great pair, both FOS.

"Cromartie disputed the penalties (two for pass interference, two for holding), claiming only one was legitimate. Coach Rex Ryan believes that Cromartie's unusual size (6-foot-2) and long arms can get him into trouble with penalties, adding that Cromartie tends to play with his hands too high"

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really????? : What? A player DB thinks a penalty called against him was wrong. That's insane!  So, Cromartie was among the tops in penalties then?

4 penalties.......In 1 game!  Waaaa they're picking on me!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really?????:
    [QUOTE]In a post on espn boston they said that Cromartie does not believe Belicheck is in top two of defensive coaches.... He said something like... I picked one and two but i never said 1, 2 and 3.....  I did not know he could count that high...... I was surprised at that!!!! What a tool... hope we crush them twice this year.....
    Posted by Pats-bilbo[/QUOTE]

Yeah...he needed to learn to count in order to keep up all of the paternity suits filed against him, as he had "fathered" 9 children from 8 different women...in an area of at least 6 different states: 
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/how_jets_big_daddy_goes_the_whole
    _GfZbp5YDG78i7laEsFtJIK

The kid count is now up to a dozen, and counting: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-york-jets-antonio-cromartie-wife-expecting-twins-total-of-12-kids-8-different-women-041712 

Oh...there I go again, being "judgmental" and criticizing another football player. I'm sure that my good buddy, Prolate0spheroid, will soon be chastising me for this, and will explain to us all how Cromartie has settled down, is now really a good father, and is simply misunderstood...LOL!!!

Here's a video of the misunderstood Cro, struggling to recall the names of all his kids: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ad16bffcbc/antonio-cromartie-and-his-kids

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really?????": [QUOTE]That's crazy!  It's like Cromartie looked at the bottom 5 defensive rankings the last few years and used that to form an opinion. Does any fan base cry about what players/coaches around the league say about their team as much as patsie fans?   Waaaaaa, Revis called little Bill a name, waaaaa Cromartie thinks that a bad defense for 4 years means that the defensive guru isn't a guru at all. Waaaa, Rex said he isn't here to kiss little Bill's rings.  Waaaaa, Rex thinks Peyton is better than Brady.  Waaaaa. Waaaaa! Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE] Waaaaaa, I come onto Pats forums and gripe. Waaaaaa, my team sucks out loud for 40 years and counting, waaaa....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

He must have forgotten about the rule that everyone has to think BB is the best. Yawn, who gives a s*

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really????? : Dam! That's only like a mil per kid.  Someone's just a little jealous of all the azz Cromartie gets. Maybe McCourty wouldn't blow so bad if he stopped blowing and followed Cromartie's lead.

I don't think anyone is jealous of Antonio Cromartie. You'll be eating your words about McCourty this year.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Bill Belichick is the king of prevent.  Monday morning quarterbacks can argue that the prevent prevents you from winning, but statistically that's not true.  BB has the last 11 years of season records and playoff victories to prove it.

The downside of prevent is that it kills defensive statistics.  When you triple team the downfield receiver for the entire 4th quarter, the quarterback keeps throwing 5 yard out patterns.  When you keep getting 20 or 30 points ahead by the beginning of the fourth quarter, that's a lot of bad-looking pass defense.  For a selfish hog like Cromartie it's an abomination.   

A player should never try to make some opposing coach look bad, because it won't affect the coach's play one bit.  The coach doesn't play.  It just gets the opposing players more focused on beating you. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Cromartie is gonna get zinged plenty of times by Brandon Lloyd.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.