Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really?????

In other news...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/New-York-Jets-WR-Santonio-Holmes-says-he-was-scapegoat-last-season-073012

Lol.  Funny s***.

Jets are gonna get rolled twice by NE.  They're running out of fingers to point...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Jetmaggotione,
    Revis is a great back and nobody can take that away from him. Cro on the other hand isn't. He's benefited from what was once an awesome passing rush defense and despite that he's on someones jersey EVERYTIME he drops back in coverage. He's cheap and plays the game much like he lives his life.
    Rex gambles more than than any other coach sending people and the pass D is who benefits.
    Now.....despite having very little outside speed last year the Pats swept anyway. With Lloyd and Stallworth outside this year we'll see what your boy Wilson is all about.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really?????:
    [QUOTE]That's crazy!  It's like Cromartie looked at the bottom 5 defensive rankings the last few years and used that to form an opinion.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

The Patriots were not bottom 5 in points allowed.  In fact they ranked higher than New Jersey.  Of course you have no problem using points as a metric when you were crowing about how the Jets had a top 10 offense at one point last season. You are just a snivelling troll with another pointless agenda.  I can't wait until the season so that when New England stomps your pathetic team again you can disappear in shame just like you did last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

In Response to Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really?????:
    [QUOTE]That's crazy!  It's like Cromartie looked at the bottom 5 defensive rankings the last few years and used that to form an opinion. Does any fan base cry about what players/coaches around the league say about their team as much as patsie fans?   Waaaaaa, Revis called little Bill a name, waaaaa Cromartie thinks that a bad defense for 4 years means that the defensive guru isn't a guru at all. Waaaa, Rex said he isn't here to kiss little Bill's rings.  Waaaaa, Rex thinks Peyton is better than Brady.  Waaaaa. Waaaaa!
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

Cromartie's apparent versatility must give him unique perspective on evaluating defense since he now claims he would be the 2nd best WR on the team.

Sadly, for the Jets he may not be far off. These guys just can't stop themselves.

With a mentor like Holmes and a teammate like Cromartie how can Stephen Hill not succeed....

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In response to "Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really?????": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets' Cromartie zings Belichick- really????? : So, the Jets had an awesome pass rush?  And it only takes one good corner to have a great pass D? Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE] That's not what I said. It would stand to reason that if a quarterback has less time to go though his options and is being forced to let the ball go earlier than he wanted because someone is in his face the secondary would benefit wouldn't they? Are you telling me that the Jets haven't been bringing the house since Rex has taken over? Do you need me to check the number of times the Jets blitz versus the rest of the league?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Well, they did improve in one way...Rexy had his tummy tucked.   Saves gas on the team plane.

Also, they got another male model at QB.  So there's that for Jets' fans to look forward to.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'll respond to this little bit of Belichick bashing the same way I always do:

It's your team. Who do you want running the show ahead of Bill Belichick?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I usually stay away from these threads, but I really, really believe if this team had a big mouth/loose cannon like Cromartie on the roster that a) his teammates would tell him to S TFU b) his coaches would tell him to S TFU and c) the fans would call him a class A jackas$.  That's the difference between Patriots and Jets fans apparently.  I personally would be embarrased if the Pats had a player with Cromartie's background on the roster, regardless of skill.  Not saying the Pats are all altar boys either. 

Look how much Josh Beckett is scorned lately, and Beckett has done more for Boston that Cromartie has done for NY. 

Sections
Shortcuts