Jets cut another top pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

Jets cut another top pick

This can't be made up.  Jets finally cut Rex's bust Joe McNight after years of awful performances.  More dead money in the cap era.  Looks like Rexie has one foot out the door.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/26/joe-mcknight-headlines-list-of-14-jets-cuts/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Jets cut another top pick

After the Sanchez injury the press believes Rex is gone.  Look for more unpleasant interviews too.  This is not a good team.

I remember when the Jets drafted McKnight the pundits called it a great pick and overall a good draft for the Jets.  Bust city.  The Jets are terrible.  I never thought I'd feel sorry for a Jets fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

who cares? We are Pats fans here and the Jets will be no threat to us til the get a QB.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BunkerSpreckels' comment:

This can't be made up.  Jets finally cut Rex's bust Joe McNight after years of awful performances.  More dead money in the cap era.  Looks like Rexie has one foot out the door.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/26/joe-mcknight-headlines-list-of-14-jets-cuts/

Oh for gosh sakes - you are quite possibly the biggest hater on earth. 

The pats haven't exactly demonstrated astuteness with their draft picks. Here are 4th rounders (McKnight's draft round) and up who are gone from the pats

2010 picks - Aaron Hernandez, Taylor Price

2008 and 2009 - Chung, Brace, Butler, Tate, McKenzie, Ohrnberger, Wheatley, Crable, O'Connell, and Wilhite.  10 players !!

Further, some here and outside are suggesting Dowling could be cut.  Who else? 

Stop hating.  The pats (as well as pretty much everyone else) don't have any room to talk. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

[QUOTE]

I do agree with you on this. The draft like anything else can be a crap shoot. Nobody is perfect with draft choices. It only gets accentuated because it's the Jets. McKnight will jook up with some one else. Same could be said about Shonn Greene. doesn't matter. Hernandez wasn't a bust because he couldn't play, he turned out to be a major bust because of outside activities.

The pats haven't exactly demonstrated astuteness with their draft picks. Here are 4th rounders (McKnight's draft round) and up who are gone from the pats

2008 and 2009 - Chung, Brace, Butler, Tate, McKenzie, Ohrnberger, Wheatley, Crable, O'Connell, and Wilhite.  10 players !!

Stop hating.  The pats (as well as pretty much everyone else) don't have any room to talk. 

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's one for you, troll.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/26/andrew-luck-reggie-wayne-is-still-our-leader/

Colts top pick bust admits that he's not the leader.  Can't be made up!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

We got some usefulness out of him for 3 years.

4th round picks are busts...oooookay...

4th round picks are "top picks"....oooookay...

ud6, I thought crable was at least a 3rd rounder.  it is where the term "crabled" comes from.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After the Sanchez injury the press believes Rex is gone.  Look for more unpleasant interviews too.  This is not a good team.

I remember when the Jets drafted McKnight the pundits called it a great pick and overall a good draft for the Jets.  Bust city.  The Jets are terrible.  I never thought I'd feel sorry for a Jets fan.

Fat Virgin now posting as Bunker Spreckels today, posing as a Pats fan, likely due to embarrasment as Bugalow Bill and Busthise, called McKnight a great player and the best kick off returner in the league. lmao

I cannot name one play that McKnight made in 3 seasons in this league. An absolute bust cut during his rookie deal.

I said this happens all the time to him just recently, too, and he claimed it never happens. lol

Oh, the irony.

[/QUOTE]

can you name the #1 kick returner in 2011?

very creepy that you are posting on 2 accounts in the same thread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

just throwing this out there, would the Pats be interested in a guy like Joe McNight?  Especially for Kick Off returns?

Unless of course, they plan on going with Washington here...~ don't get me wrong, I do like Washington, just dont' know how much he has left since his knee injury....

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why are you still here?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I wouldn't be shocked if the Pats pick up McKnight as a kick off guy and possibly a Woodhead type of move. But before you start claiming bust the Pats haven't been stellar in the early rounds either:

T. Wilson, Ras, Bequette, Brace, Cunningham, Butler, Wheatley, Wilhite, Price, Tate, Crable. McKnight has given as much if not more than most of these guys so really dude. Old/new name back on ignore now

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I 100% agree that Rex Ryan won't last long in New York.  Here are my opinions of the #1 Jets picks that are still around:

Kyle Mini-Me Wilson should be called a bust.  He's underwhelming.  He only starts when nobody else is available.

Muhammad Wilkerson is the real deal.  Congratulations to the Jets' scouting staff for once.

Quinton Motivation Coples has been shifted to outside linebacker.  What does this say about his being a lineman for a year?

Sheldon's Shoulder Richardson is a pretty good lineman so far, but there's a long-term durability problem when you draft any lineman who had shoulder surgery.  The Jets' other first rounder in 2013, Dee Millner, also has a shoulder surgery problem. 

Finally, first rounder Snoopy asked to be traded today.  "I happen to have unusually large feet, and for some reason I  just feel a bit uncomfortable whenever Coach Ryan is looking at at my feet," said Snoopy through his agent, Woodstock.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Braylie Edwards released! Tears!

Why Tears?  You expected him to stay?  Wow.  I don't know anyone who thought Edwards would make the roster, you did?