Jets D puts up 31!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

Re: Jets D puts up 31!!!

In Response to Re: Jets D puts up 31!!!:
    [QUOTE]The general message on this board has been: Miami is bad.  Jets are bad.  By association, what does that make the pats?
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

A 3 time SB winning team this decade actually. And your team has done....?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

I thought the Jets D was supposed to be the reincarnation of the 85 Bears? They got absolutely torched by Henny in his second NFL start. LMAO. 2 Losses in a row for the Jets, the Pats have had 2 losses in a row TWICE in BB's career. Rex, you are not on Bill's level but I'm sure he'll show you his rings if you would like to get a look at them. Same old Jets, after they lose in Foxboro, they might be looking at both the Patriots and Miamis backside in the AFC East for the second straight year. At least they'll still have their week 2 Super Bowl rings. Oh wait, I forgot, they don't give out rings for week 2 victories.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

Jets fans are just bitter that the Giants are now in the front page of the NY papers and it will stay that way for the remainder of the season. They don't want to read about the better of the two NY teams so they waste our time by posting here instead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

The Jets D certainly didn't look good last night. They practiced all week to defend against the cat and Miami still ran it effectively. Henne and the O line played a great game and deserved the win. I wonder what the final of that game would have been if they hadn't picked up Edwards?

With that said we have enough to worry about closer to home. If the Pats can't learn to start closing out games we're in for a long season of 4th quarter nail biters and coin tosses. Every game so far the Pats have had a chance to put it away and haven't and that scares me. There's no way they can play with the top 5 teams right now. On top of that they put themselves in a real tough position this week with a team just waiting to bust out a big game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

That's what happens when you celebrate a week 2 victory like you just thwarted the 2007 Patriots. Almost losing to a 25 percent QB in your home building. The Wild Cat has not worked against the Pats since the Dolphins first used it. it got stuffed the last time they faced the Dolphins and it didn't work when MAcDaniel's tried using it on Sunday. Only when he abandonned it did the Broncos come back. Edelman was a QB in college. I suspect the Jets will see some wild-cat in Foxboro.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]Rex Ryan  says his defense was embarrassing.  Don't you love these coaches that call out their players on national TV instead of giving the other team some credit. Bill Belichick has never  made a derogatory comment about any player or team, his or any one elses. Bet Crowder loved this win!!!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Hey GAMER!  Man, I really blew my prediction on the Donkey's game! If TFB hits those three open recievers I would have hit it perfectly!!! I think we are going to have a rough ride through the season, hopefully we jell by January!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gatech34. Show gatech34's posts

I think if Brady comes back to form, he will be able to be effective against the Jets D. 2 catches in the previous game vs Jets could of been game changers. I think our defense will do better against the Jets offense.

[QUOTE]The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Posted by PuntonFirstDown[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]The general message on this board has been: Miami is bad.  Jets are bad.  By association, what does that make the pats?
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

What was the Colts' record the first part of the season last year, when Peyton Manning was recovering from his knee injury?  Did the Colts win their division last year?  I could look it up, but I figure you would know offhand.