Jets Defense Not Happy with Rex

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Jets Defense Not Happy with Rex

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/13/jets-defensive-players-frustrated-with-rexs-criticism/

It was only a matter of time, folks. Only a matter of time. And this is only two games into a losing streak. Just imagine a 3-straight streak or losing 3 of 4, with at least one of those being a likely scenario.

The funniest, most enjoyable part of this is that the Patriots were the team that beat them into a season-ending hangover.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: Jets Defense Not Happy with Rex

I called this as a lot did, that locker room is a loosing streak away from an implosion.  Well here it is!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Would you be happy with a coach who tossed you directly under the nearest speeding bus after you had just held your opponent to 150-some yards and six -- count them -- six first downs? Miami finished yesterday's game with five consecutive three-and-outs. The defense kept giving the ball back to the offense and the offense did absolutely nothing with it.

Ryan is a clown and the gilt is clearly flaking from Green New Jersey.

What does he expect . . .   his defense to throw a shut-out every week as his offense continually turns the ball over?

When the team's most vocal (and visible) fan calls them Paper Tigers on national radio (and TV) . . .

well . . .

It's just a good day to be a Pats fan.

(of course . . .  every day is a good day to be a Pats fan)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

This is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I was hoping for a fight to break out on the jets sideline last night..  When Pitt goes up by 21 on the first quarter i'll get my wish. Seriously, That game is now must see tv.. can't wait.. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Someone's losing their job at the end of the season. I think it'll be Schotty. New York needs someone to blame, hell they better FIND SOMEONE to blame or it could get ugly in New Jersey.

The Sancheze benching, which is inevitable, is going to be another PR nightmare. You trade up to get him, you build him up to be the next great thing, and now you bench him and essentially start your QB search all over again.

I never called him a bust but I'm on the verge of it now. He clearly doesn't have the mental makeup to make it in this business. It'd be one thing if he was on the Cardinals and asked to put up 35 a game just to win. With that defense, which is no longer lights out by any means, he just needs to put up 20-25. With LT, Edwards, Holmes, Cotchery, and Keller, that shouldn't be so monumental.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

this why BB is in the class of Lombardi and Landry. Rahrah bombbastic coaches just don't last cause where are you when you lose? The TB quote from a week ago is ringing loud now "when you win say little when you lose say less"  Rex and the the Jest should listen.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozfree79. Show ozfree79's posts

Not surprising. The beating at the hands of the PATS put the JETS in a tailspin. I knew it would because in order to prevent such a tailspin you need DISCIPLINE! And who on that organization has less discipline than Sexy Rexy! LMAO

I LOVE IT! I hope the rest of the league is taking notes on how the PATS do business.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

How much will they have to pay Revis to come to camp next year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

This must have come up somewhere but I haven't seen it yet:

What if Miami wins the next two (Buff and Det., both at home)
    NE wins the next two and clinches home field throughout the playoffs
    and the Jets lose the next two (@Pitt, @ Chi).

Will the Pats lie down and let Miami win the last wild card and eliminate the Jets?

The symmetry of the Rse and Fall of Rex the Great would be too perfect.  Like some ancient Greek tragedy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I'll always like Jason Taylor. I wish we had got him somehow. But that said I love wondering if LT is regretting coming to NY. Wait till the press starts riding him. Dosent he answer to Fire Douch Ed?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Defense Not Happy with Rex:
    Someone's losing their job at the end of the season. I think it'll be Schotty. New York needs someone to blame, hell they better FIND SOMEONE to blame or it could get ugly in New Jersey. The Sancheze benching, which is inevitable, is going to be another PR nightmare. You trade up to get him, you build him up to be the next great thing, and now you bench him and essentially start your QB search all over again. I never called him a bust but I'm on the verge of it now. He clearly doesn't have the mental makeup to make it in this business. It'd be one thing if he was on the Cardinals and asked to put up 35 a game just to win. With that defense, which is no longer lights out by any means, he just needs to put up 20-25. With LT, Edwards, Holmes, Cotchery, and Keller, that shouldn't be so monumental.
    Posted by apdynasty23

Being a Pats fan for over fourty years it's nice to see the Jets on the verge of imploding, especially after all of the blather coming from the Jets in the off season and beyond, but it's too early to call Sanchez a bust.He's a young kid only in the midst of his second year. Years ago QBs sat on the bench for 3-5 years to learn the craft, but now with the silly money being thrown at these athletes we expect them to be ready to start right out of college.Given more time and experience Sanchez may develope into a fine pro QB, just hpefully not against the Pats.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Will the Pats lie down and let Miami win the last wild card and eliminate the Jets?

I seriously doubt that will happen. But if they have the #1 seed locked up they might play Hoyer and the second and third string guys. Somehow after watching the Fins lethargic offense yesterday I can't believe they can even score in Foxboro in week 17. Unless Hoyer were to take a knee in the end zone and give them a safety!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Maybe we will see tears from the clown again this year???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Call fireman Ed, call fireman Ed . . . the whole season's going up in flames!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nemeses. Show Nemeses's posts

You could see this during the Pats game. There was a point on the side lines where Rex was trying to coach up the D and Scott was jawing back. They are running their mouths living on last years D.  

When you run your mouth as a team (attitude reflects leadership) some one better than you (PATS) is gonna come along and kick your jurASSic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Nothing makes me happier than seeing the cockiest team this generation implode for their cocky fans.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

The best is at the end of the article:

"Mike Tyson once famously said that everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." Smile

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

Unless you're in an individual sport, like boxing, you should keep your mouth shut.  Ali was one of the very few who could mouth off then get into the arena and live up to his hype. Well, mostly.

I personally prefere the rejuvenated George Foreman style.  Talk up your opponent before hand.  And if you dispatch him quickly or easily, do like George did.  Talk about how you felt his power, how you knew he could dispatch you quickly, and "keep me from my cheeseburger if he hit me again. I'm glad I was fortunate enough to land the heavy blows first."

In a team sport, it's best to be like Tom or BB, talk up your opponents before hand, praise them after, win lose or draw.  Show some class.

It's like people who score. Be a professional. You should act like you've been there before, and expect to be there again. Stop the stupid dancing.   

Rex was dancing in the end zone before the game even started.  And even after his drubbing at our hands, and his attempt to be humble, he couldn't leave if alone.  He said something stupid along the lines that we'd play again, right now if they'd be willing to go back out there.

What a blow hard, classless ar se. Now we know why his former team chose not to make him their head coach.  He's the T.O. of coaching.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Nemeses... immitation is a form of Flattery I have always been told. Nice to see you like my Pic of the F35 breaking the sound barrier.
    As for this thread... wow I expected some grumbling but I figured it would take one more loss before it began. Rex gets what he deserves, just as the Jets.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Who are the Jets?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Where are Phatty, Whodat and Rip today? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nemeses. Show Nemeses's posts

Just saw your pic and since you've been on here much longer than I have I changed to another photo. I couldn't agree more, the Jests are possers who were destroyed by the PATS with an air show unlike any they had seen before (Death From Above) and will now wallow in mediocrity the rest of the season. I dont see them winning again. Yes I think even Buffalo will give them that final slap for good measure.

Sections
Shortcuts