Jets Defense Not Happy with Rex

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nemeses. Show Nemeses's posts

Re: Jets Defense Not Happy with Rex

In Response to Re: Jets Defense Not Happy with Rex:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

LOL... Damn thats wrong... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

so the Jets are imploding due to malcontent players?  I think everyone knew that this was going to happen.  I'm just surprised that it took so long to happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I would say the inmates are running the asylum, but everyone in New Jersey should know that. 

This is REX'S(!) mistake. HE went to NJ and imported the Baltimore lockerroom culture ... you know, the one that harasses reporters, and talks smack even when they lose, and relies on "player/coach/jail-gang-leaders" like Ray Lewis and Bart Scott and Revis.

That defense is Bart Scott's defense, or Revis' just like Baltimore belongs to Ray Lew and Suggs. No coach can ever really control them. It was silly of him to do it the way he did it, because it is bound to blow up in his face. All Rex can be there is a cheerleader. He can never really lead that team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]Unless you're in an individual sport, like boxing, you should keep your mouth shut.  Ali was one of the very few who could mouth off then get into the arena and live up to his hype. Well, mostly. I personally prefere the rejuvenated George Foreman style.  Talk up your opponent before hand.  And if you dispatch him quickly or easily, do like George did.  Talk about how you felt his power, how you knew he could dispatch you quickly, and "keep me from my cheeseburger if he hit me again. I'm glad I was fortunate enough to land the heavy blows first." In a team sport, it's best to be like Tom or BB, talk up your opponents before hand, praise them after, win lose or draw.  Show some class. It's like people who score. Be a professional. You should act like you've been there before, and expect to be there again. Stop the stupid dancing.    Rex was dancing in the end zone before the game even started.  And even after his drubbing at our hands, and his attempt to be humble, he couldn't leave if alone.  He said something stupid along the lines that we'd play again, right now if they'd be willing to go back out there. What a blow hard, classless ar se. Now we know why his former team chose not to make him their head coach.  He's the T.O. of coaching.  
    Posted by BrocktonMike[/QUOTE]

Brockton.....Truer words have not been spoken.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Call fireman Ed, call fireman Ed . . . the whole season's going up in flames!
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]
    Okay, this has me rolling with laughter.  Great post!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Didn't the jets celebrate early last year, as well?

Ironically, Boston fans have learned to wait, until the final bit has been played out.  Of course, I'm not just pointing at football.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We have no idea how lucky we are to have BB as a coach. He gives nothing for the media, the players or the fans to interprit. He says nothing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]I dont feel sorry for any of them....They all praised Rex for letting them be who they are...they all siad they like the coach taking pressure off of them....Thats what they get...they are all clowns.....from Taylor to L.T.   Taylor could have come to N.E. to play with Brady...but he wanted to go to the paper championship team with all the big name free agents....We had to hear all offseaons about us being 3rd in the divison...not making the playoffs. the Jets going to the  Super Bowl...Now EAT CROW you Losers!   Maybe this will teach them a lesson...but I have to think Rexy is wearing out his welcome...the same coach everyone loves will be shown the door soon, unless Brad Smith can throw TD's....lol What a bunch of Paper Champions....Guess what Rexy...Bow down and kiss the RIngs you Fat Baaaaastard!   Matta fact , wait a few....we gotta another one on the way....You can kiss all 4 of them....
    Posted by patsfan76[/QUOTE]

belichick has 5 rings (2 with the giants, 3 with the pats) and could possibly have 6 plus 2 AFC championship rings (1996,2007) if belichick keeps going he could soon run out of fingers!  And based on the play of this team and the number of high draft picks he has accumulated he could easily get a few more  before his contract runs out in 2013.  Go pats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

You guys are killing me.

Call fireman Ed the whole seasons gone up in flames!!! instant classic

Jimijazz Can we vote for this somewhere? The Pats pulling starters to let the Fins in. OH what a way to go. Poetic justice!!!  Remember sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for jests Farve to get us a wildcard? Then to have to watch the hated dolts and bungles lay down to let the jests in. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GunghoGuy. Show GunghoGuy's posts

J-E-T-S......What a joke that cheer is....LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Someone's losing their job at the end of the season. I think it'll be Schotty. New York needs someone to blame, hell they better FIND SOMEONE to blame or it could get ugly in New Jersey. The Sancheze benching, which is inevitable, is going to be another PR nightmare. You trade up to get him, you build him up to be the next great thing, and now you bench him and essentially start your QB search all over again. I never called him a bust but I'm on the verge of it now. He clearly doesn't have the mental makeup to make it in this business. It'd be one thing if he was on the Cardinals and asked to put up 35 a game just to win. With that defense, which is no longer lights out by any means, he just needs to put up 20-25. With LT, Edwards, Holmes, Cotchery, and Keller, that shouldn't be so monumental.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]
    I agree. You have a QB who can't perform unless it's sunny and 50+ throw 44 passes in a cold rain.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

WHERE IS PHAT REX NOW?  SILENCE IS GOLDEN FROM THE BIG MOUTH

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Who posts under "Patsman2" as one of his other monikers.  Same style, different name.

He was banned before as Patsman and now plays "nice" in order to still come in here, but not under "Phat Rex".

Just a sad, sad loser.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Remember when the Jets beat the Pats earlier this year, and all the ESPN stooges were saying, "Sanchez has the poise of a young Brady"....or "We are witnessing the fall of a dynasty and the possible start of another".
    I can always count on ESPN to hate the Patriots....I have learned to enjoy it.  I am not sure who they kiss up to more, Lebron or the Jets??
    Chris Carter calling out Deon Branch saying he doesnt show up for big games.....whaaaaaaat???  Super Bowl MVP??  I agree, the Super Bowl isnt a big game....lololol.  He is just hurt because his old kiss up Randy Moss is an afterthought, while average receivers like Branch and Welker shine.
    Or my all time favorite a few years ago by Tom "I hate the Patriots" Jackson....... "this team has quit on Bill Belichek, they dont even LIKE the man"

Chris Colinsworth "now that the Patriots have been caught cheating with video proof, it will even the playing field and make them just like everyone else"

Keep hating, while the Pats keep winning...it just makes it more special.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's good to know that the laws of the real world apply here.  The loudmouth IS who we THOUGHT he was, and in the first game, we LET HIM OFF THE HOOK!  So the media crowned his a$s!  But then the ride was over, please insert another wasted season to continue rex.........

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Defense Not Happy with Rex : Okay, this has me rolling with laughter.  Great post!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Glad you liked it. It was the most productive thing I did at work today.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Defense Not Happy with Rex : Glad you liked it. It was the most productive thing I did at work today.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]
    Sounds like we had about the same type of day!