Jets Defense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Jets Defense

How about that stout defense that the Jests have evolved to? giving up 38 points to the Bears? Epic fail

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Jets Defense

Right on Russ, always appreciate your insight. Another undrafted free agent that Bill has made into quite a player on this young defense is Dane Fletcher.  I really enjoy watching this kid play. He's got a lot of heart and a lot of intelligience out there on that field and if I'm not mistaken he forced 2 turnovers today (1 pick and 1 fumble recovery).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Teams have figured out how to pick up their blitz and exploit them. Plus their secondary has to hold to make a play on the ball. 

The Jets D is / was a novelty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Defense:
    Right on Russ, always appreciate your insight. Another undrafted free agent that Bill has made into quite a player on this young defense is Dane Fletcher.  I really enjoy watching this kid play. He's got a lot of heart and a lot of intelligience out there on that field and if I'm not mistaken he forced 2 turnovers today (1 pick and 1 fumble recovery).
    Posted by IrishMob7

I agree whole heartedly about Dane Fletcher, I've been ewatching that guy make one heads up play after another, as a special teamer and a sub.  He seems to have great instincts and he must be a coaches dream.  Gee, just the way Bill likes them.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Jets Defense:
    How about that stout defense that the Jests have evolved to? giving up 38 points to the Bears? Epic fail
    Posted by IrishMob7

And, we're talking Cutler here.... CUTLER!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

the Jests defense aren't exactly who they thought they were

Sections
Shortcuts