JETS demoralized in PHILLY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

JETS demoralized in PHILLY

will rexy cry

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: JETS demoralized in PHILLY

Oh, I hope so...... but you know after a week or two, he will start talking again.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

He will make some sort of crazy prediction, a lot like CC, and then proceed to throw a few players under the bus. With a final "oh yeah we'll see the Pats in January" and then walk away like it means soemthing to anyone except people who like to buy into bs media hype.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Demoralized???

They got their rumps handed to them, LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Jets might not win another game this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

They had to have been "moralized"  to get "demoralized".  They already knew they were running on BS and Bluster since they lost the second time to the Pats.  Now if the Giants can only beat them, we shall be free of the whining for one short period of time.  SAME OLD JESTS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

If you think that's bad, wait 'til they get pummeled silly by the Giants next week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Holmes fumbles, causes an INT then scores a touchdown and gets a penalty for standing on the ball flapping his arms like they he is a eagle.  Man, the dude has no clue or class.  Doesn't he realize his mistakes cost his team 14 points and a 15 yard penalty?  What an idiot!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Where are all the little trolls tonight? Shouldn't they be here thanking us for burying  Tebowmania? We do their work for them by beating one of their wild card rivals and they stink worse that a dog turd on a hot sidewalk.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: JETS demoralized in PHILLY:
    [QUOTE]Holmes fumbles, causes an INT then scores a touchdown and gets a penalty for standing on the ball flapping his arms like they he is a eagle.  Man, the dude has no clue or class.  Doesn't he realize his mistakes cost his team 14 points and a 15 yard penalty?  What an idiot!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Isn't no class the Jets team motto from the owner on down?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Fun Quote from theganggreen.com  

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by RevisCromartieisland View Post
    this game is horrible and amazing all at the same time. 
    this team has me nearing an ulcer at 20 years of age
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tampa Bay Jet View Post
    I became a Jets fan in '67 kid.....suck it up and get used to the pain.
    Exactly.

I don't have the heart to tell him just how bad it gets. 

All things being equal, outside of the Jets Super Bowl run, this is probably the best era of jets football."

LOL, you have to love it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Yeah, I sometimes go to Gang Green to see what they are thinking/writing. They were pretty confident about their playoff chances a couple weeks ago. I thought they had a pretty tough schedule. Their last 3 could all be lost. They could all be won too, but definitely NO gimme's in the bunch. Nice knowing they got pummeled today.

If they lose either game left I'd have to think they're out.

Note: I think the AFC East will be a bit tougher next year. Miami is looking pretty good now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Fun Quote from theganggreen.com   "Quote: Originally Posted by  RevisCromartieisland   this game is horrible and amazing all at the same time.  this team has me nearing an ulcer at 20 years of age Quote: Originally Posted by  Tampa Bay Jet   I became a Jets fan in '67 kid.....suck it up and get used to the pain. Exactly. I don't have the heart to tell him just how bad it gets.  All things being equal, outside of the Jets Super Bowl run, this is probably the best era of jets football." LOL, you have to love it.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]It was a fine day in the NFL yesterday. Many gifts for us Patriot fans. And we gave the "dog turd on a hot sidewalk" Yets a gift as well. The Yets will get spanked by the Gi-ants and let the crying begin.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

the jets stink, they were overrated before the season even started. they lost several key players, have a bad qb and a near 40 year old running back. this is no surprise at all. doubt that the patriots would face them if they were somehow able to make the playoffs because they will lose in the wildcard game. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

As expected the Jets trolls have gone into hiding yet again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]As expected the Jets trolls have gone into hiding yet again.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

yeah , they are gone for the rest of the year for sure. they have been exposed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

they wont beat the giants either this weekend. they are done.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Jets vs. Texans might be the worst mach-up of "play-off" teams in NFL history. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If they lose to the Giants this weekend they could be knocked out of the playoffs. They have a tie breaker over Cin but not over Oak, Tenn, or Den. So a lose to the Giants with a win by those other teams and it's out of their hands in week 17. They would need another team to lose even if they win

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

If the Jets offensive line plays like it did against Philly this weekend against the Giants they will be taking Sanchez out in a body bag.  I definitely think they could lose their next two games, but then I could also see them winning both and sneaking into the playoffs although their performances against teams with winning records would suggest they won't go very far.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

But yeah if they lose one more they are in trouble with all of the teams clustered at 7-7 atm.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

I am waiting to hear the spin from Jest fan! It was over after the first quarter for them yesterday. The last gift we could hope to receive this weekend is a 49er win over the Steelers.

25. This post has been removed.