Jets/Dolphins Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of heavy RUN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Jets/Dolphins Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of heavy RUN

Last week Miami was ready to become the "Team of the Week" defeating NO and getting set for a strong run into the second half of the year. Problem was they forgot to show up for the second half and instead took a fast decent to the bottom of the division.

Chewing on that anger all week has not made the loss taste any better. My prediction is Miami to open a 460 lbs can of whoop a--, called the Rickie and Ronie show, on the depleted Jets this week.

Just what the doctor ordered to work out all the anger of the past week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Re: Jets/Dolphins Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of heavy RUN

Love watching any NY team taking an azz whuppin'!!

Go Phillies!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I agree, Miami will run at the jets all day and Rex is gonna be run out of town by seasons end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Jets/Dolphins Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of heavy RUN:
    [QUOTE]Last week Miami was ready to become the "Team of the Week" defeating NO and getting set for a strong run into the second half of the year. Problem was they forgot to show up for the second half and instead took a fast decent to the bottom of the division. Chewing on that anger all week has not made the loss taste any better. My prediction is Miami to open a 460 lbs can of whoop a--, called the Rickie and Ronie show, on the depleted Jets this week. Just what the doctor ordered to work out all the anger of the past week.
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

I'm taking Miami getting the 3 1/2 for the reason you stated in particular. When Miami had good teams back in the Marino era the Jets had a history of going south and playing a tune on them.They have that divisional rivalry with the Jets just like we do. I have a feeling Miami will play them close and I give them a good shot at winning. They're going to blitz Sanchez all day. Big day for J. Taylor

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

sorry boys/girls(?) but it ain't gonna happen. You can obsess all day about the jets since they still have the one-up on you head to head....oh wait, Tammy Brady was rusty. You were missing a few key players, the refs hate you. The same old story. Get over it. I suppose if someone here suggested that if the jets lost and used injuries/"rust" as an excuse this week you would come back with "part of the game/deal with it" If you do, you are the biggest hypocrites around. In any case, the Jets win and the fish go south for good

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I wonder if Sanchez learned how to throw in the fall winds at Giant Stadium.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Jets/Dolphins Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of heavy RUN:
    [QUOTE]I wonder if Sanchez learned how to throw in the fall winds at Giant Stadium.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't count on it..It would seem as though teams have already figured him out. He certainly doesn't look like he did the first few weeks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

In Response to Re: Jets/Dolphins Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of heavy RUN:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Dolphins Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of heavy RUN : I wouldn't count on it..It would seem as though teams have already figured him out. He certainly doesn't look like he did the first few weeks.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Eating all those snapper doggs during the game is probably slowing him down some.

Sections
Shortcuts