Jets embarrass themselves again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Douglrwin. Show Douglrwin's posts

Jets embarrass themselves again

Rex Ryan's top ten defense get's embarrassed on national TV.   Andy Dalton was 8 for 8 and the Jets could not stop him from scoring. That defense that Bustchise told us was the best in the NFL gave up 17 points against the sad Bengals offense.  Geno looked like the bust he is by throwing another interception. Desperate Jets were playing a 7th round pick safety at CB.  Can't be made up. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: Jets embarrass themselves again

^bustchise squirming

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^bustchise squirming

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

^^^^^^ Absolutely pegged it.  (you)

BWAHAHAHA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Douglrwin. Show Douglrwin's posts

Takeaways from the Jets' preseason win against the Bengals

It's not just the secondary. 

"This can't be confirmed, but Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton might have just thrown another touchdown pass. He was 8-for-8 for 144 yards and a touchdown. The Bengals scored two touchdowns and kicked a field goal in his three series. The easy target here is the Jets' depleted secondary. But head coach Rex Ryan has said the holes at cornerback can be papered over by a monstrous pass rush. So where was it? Dalton had time to knit a sweater and fix himself a sundae in that pocket."

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2014/08/5_takeaways_from_the_jets_preseason_win_against_the_bengals.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

"Get's"

Bawaha

Classic inbred bustchise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Douglrwin. Show Douglrwin's posts

Jets pass D gives up almost 250 yards in the air. How pathetic after being unable to lure any free agents this off season.  Can't be made up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Douglrwin. Show Douglrwin's posts

The Jets are as undisciplined as ever. 

The Jets had seven penalties for personal fouls, unsportsmanlike conduct and unnecessary roughness. Offensive tackle Breno Giacomini got two of them -- one for shoving cornerback Terence Newman after his interception, another for a roll block. Guard Brian Winters also got flagged for two.

This is something you will never see from a BB coached team. Thanks BB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Are you not the one that always, literally always, is complaining when someone makes a post about another team? Jets suck, I am tired of hearing about them and seeing threads about them, we get it already they're embarrassing. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

ummm, the Jets won the game, right? 25-17

Jets 17 1st downs. Bengals 16 1st downs

Jets 343 total yards. Behgals 298 total yards

aren't the Jetsies 2-0 this preseason?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you not the one that always, literally always, is complaining when someone makes a post about another team? Jets suck, I am tired of hearing about them and seeing threads about them, we get it already they're embarrassing. 

[/QUOTE]

He's a complete dushbag kid. He is a classic troll. I hear he is bustchise. Working on getting confirmation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's a complete dushbag kid. He is a classic troll. I hear he is bustchise. Working on getting confirmation.

[/QUOTE]

if he is butchie he has a lotta splaining to do

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

seriously, I would like to know. the Bengals are a legitimate playoff team. sleeper SB team. the Jets beat them.

explain to me how the Jets embarrassed themselves?

Geno Smith 10 for 13. team wins. in spite of penalties called.

my god, stop fixating on the Jets..they will be lucky to get to 8-8 or 9-7. worry about our team, will ya?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

You people do realize this is a fake account right? Look at the post count.

This is clearly some troll with too much of a fixation on Rusty. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to ronk1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

seriously, I would like to know. the Bengals are a legitimate playoff team. sleeper SB team. the Jets beat them.

my god, stop fixating on the Jets..they will be lucky to get to 8-8 or 9-7. worry about our team, will ya?

[/QUOTE]

and he consistently notes that preseason games are just warmups. BB and his vaunted D gets pasted in their game 1 and "it's no big deal" The Jets (and any other team he obsesses about) play poorly and it's "they're undisciplined. They are losers. They'll go nowhere"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

This coming from the loser that claimed that Jimmy G's 50% completion percentage was "incredible" for a rookie in his first preseason.  Looks like a bad day for the undermanned Jets secondary is 17 points where as the 20 million dollar secondary in NE gives up 35.  Bwhaahahahahahahahahaha!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and he consistently notes that preseason games are just warmups. BB and his vaunted D gets pasted in their game 1 and "it's no big deal" The Jets (and any other team he obsesses about) play poorly and it's "they're undisciplined. They are losers. They'll go nowhere"

[/QUOTE]

I think it is about whether it is your first team out there looking like dogmeat or just the guys you are evaluating for a roster spot. With the Pats they did not field several of their starters in week 1 (Revis and Browner are just two examples who never saw the field in week one) whereas the Jets were torched in game 2 (a slight step up in importance in measuring where you are from game one) with their (healthy) first teamers. 

Another factor in the rhetoric is that Rex - and his team - are loud mouthed braggers who come off like bullies. Whereas the Pats and BB tend not to say all that much and let their pay do their talking for them. So it is fair when a loud mouthed braggert gets shown up that others will comment.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

It is bustchise.  Then, he signs in as cousteau and then the "realbustchise".  Also, "ronk1" is also bustchise.

Why are people so gullible?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please don't be dumb.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is bustchise.  Then, he signs in as cousteau and then the "realbustchise".

Why are people so gullible?

[/QUOTE]

Yes Queenie everyone is bustchise.  What a loser.  Any spelling or grammar corrections for us on a sports forum, Queen Bean?  Did you love Jimmy G's fiddy percent completion percentage?  Bwhahhaahahahahahaha!

When you said that Mallet would fetch a "mid round draft pick"  What did you mean, exactly?  Fifth round? Bwhahahahahahahaha!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think it is about whether it is your first team out there looking like dogmeat or just the guys you are evaluating for a roster spot. With the Pats they did not field several of their starters in week 1 (Revis and Browner are just two examples who never saw the field in week one) whereas the Jets were torched in game 2 (a slight step up in importance in measuring where you are from game one) with their (healthy) first teamers. 

Another factor in the rhetoric is that Rex - and his team - are loud mouthed braggers who come off like bullies. Whereas the Pats and BB tend not to say all that much and let their pay do their talking for them. So it is fair when a loud mouthed braggert gets shown up that others will comment.

[/QUOTE]

So, tell me again about this connection between rhetoric and performance?  Wait, are you one of those idiots that thinks that "bulletin board" material effects the outcome of games?  Yeah, you are.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Looks like yet another Queenie handle.... why not Texas Pat?  Too obvious?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO typical jets troll prioritizing preseason games in your comments above!' Isn't this the attitude Rexie showed less year when he got Sanchez hurt and he missed the entire season??!! ha ha Exposed!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Jets are horrible. Pathetic franchise.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO typical jets troll prioritizing preseason games in your comments above!' Isn't this the attitude Rexie showed less year when he got Sanchez hurt and he missed the entire season??!! ha ha Exposed!

[/QUOTE]

Ronk1 is bustchise.  He is using this thread to showcase his other toned down troll poseur names.

Note how he starts it posing as me on the first thread and then uses some of his other board names immediately after it.

Even fletcherbrook appeared.  Lmao

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ronk1 is bustchise.  He is using this thread to showcase his other toned down troll poseur names.

Note how he starts it posing as me on the first thread and then uses some of his other board names immediately after it.

Even fletcherbrook appeared.  Lmao

[/QUOTE]

Yes Queenie, the "toned down" name.  Make sure you record this finding in your creepy BDC member notebook. 

Tell me again what the tell is.... When one of the "bustchise" names immediately follows another... it must be bustchise.  When one of the "bustchise" names does not follow the other, it must be bustchise trying to fool you.  You are  a freakin idiot.